Forums > RWBY

RWBY Vol. 4 Soundtrack?

Posts (410)

• JustJaune

JustJaune FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33666054 - 1 week ago

In reply to LinkXL1 It's available in the store, my dude

• Akhaos

Akhaos FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33666133 - 1 week ago

In reply to LinkXL1

I think that the CD is in the RT store.

https://store.roosterteeth.com/collections/rwby

• YamiSpyro

YamiSpyro FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33666304 - 1 week ago

In reply to LinkXL1 its been out for a few months, unless youre after a physical copy in which its only a matter of time

• YamiSpyro

YamiSpyro FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33666307 - 1 week ago

In reply to Akhaos or just look in the store 5 seconds after i posted that last comment and see 

https://store.roosterteeth.com/products/rwby-volume-4-soundtrack-2-cd-set

• dpla

dpla FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33666884 - 6 days ago

I have a question, and I have no idea if this is suited here or as a separate topic.

Do you guys think the market is out there for RWBY Soundtracks on vinyl, via a RT collaboration with Mondo?  That probably won't happen since RT likes to control all merchandising, including the soundtracks, and they may not have the budget to manufacture limited edition LPs for the vocal tracks.  Still, it's interesting to provide such a prospective.

• LinkXL1

LinkXL1

#33667924 - 3 days ago

In reply to YamiSpyro

In reply to Akhaos

In reply to JustJaune

i... i knew that! i was uh... just checking if you guys knew!

• LinkXL1

LinkXL1

#33667925 - 3 days ago

In reply to dpla

i'd certainly be interested in vinyls, but it would be a long shot i think. you'd need to have a large enough demand for it. so basically take all of the people who want the rwby music, FROM THERE take all the people who want physical copies (me), then FROM THERE take all the people who want vinyls (MAYBE me). as you go down theres probably less and less demand for it. so it'll be a real long shot, i think

• JustJaune

JustJaune FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33668062 - 2 days ago

In reply to LinkXL1 It took many years for the CDs to even come around as it is. The odds of a vinyl coming out soon is so low it's not even funny. Maybe when volumes 8 or 9 come out they'll consider it.

• dpla

dpla FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33668154 - 2 days ago

In reply to JustJaune

In reply to LinkXL1

Sounds about right.

• PhantomAC

PhantomAC FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Not Otaku, Just Nerd

#33668204 - 2 days ago

I just grab one of my other vinyl artists, drop the needle, turn the volume all the way down,.. then press play on my RWBY CD.  bowtie