Forums > RWBY

RWBY Grimm Eclipse, the future?

Posts (2)

• RivenDaniel1

RivenDaniel1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33564011 - 8 months ago

I'm sure I'm not the only one thats wondered this and it may have been brought up before for all I know, but has there been any talks about whats gonna happen with the game going forward from this point?

I would hope that since they've gone to the trouble of making it available on the consoles they plan on doing more with it than releasing just extra character packs and vanity dlc (not that they arent appreciated mind you) from this point on. I mean, I love playing the game and I'm seriously thinking of getting the Xbox One version since its becoming harder to play on my laptop, but there needs to be more >.>

Personally something I would like to see (and I know its hard because so much has to be done for it) is use the game as a platform to tell "other" stories during the season breaks. They dont need to tie into the main story but they could create self contained stories like they did with the Dr Merlot story, deviding them up into 3 chapter arcs that get rolled out over the course of a year. They dont even necessarily have to have those stories set during the show, they could for example do a story that features another team set before the show, like, imagine if they did a story that was one of Team STRQ's adventures back when they were students and you played as Team STRQ and once you beat that adventure, you could unlock the feature to use other characters in that setting for variety's sake.

Anyway, thats just my thought on the matter

• whiterosefallingonpetals

whiterosefallingonpetals FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33566933 - 7 months ago

I'd like an actual combat system for one because this crap is laughably bad imo.-.