Forums > RWBY

Ideas for potential RWBY Merch

Posts (3)

• Zack_Lan

Zack_Lan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33643948 - 2 months ago

So the other day i was looking at my Astro A40 Headset and thought, "How cool would it be to have RWBY custom speaker tags?" So, I went and opened Photoshop and the Astro website and started messing around. I have some pictures of what I came up with. how cool would it be for Astros and RT to partner up and offer something like this? Photo Photo 2 The blue and red dotted lines are just to see what would be on the tags. Do you guys have any ideas for some RWBY merch? I would love to hear what you guys can come up with. 

• Bjprince

Bjprince FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Perpetually Drinking

#33644336 - 2 months ago

Difficult as they might be to ship, I would like to see scaled versions of the weaopns. Something I can mount and display.  Similar to this replica of Lightnig's Gunblade from FFXIII that I saw recently. I know that cosplayes make them all the time, but I tried that and its damn hard.

• Zack_Lan

Zack_Lan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33644435 - 2 months ago

That would bee cool, if they couldn't do that, they could probably make like 6 inches or 1 foot die-cast models. I would love to see all of the detail up close and would love to have it on my desk.