Forums > RWBY

Community Design Choice Spectacular Week #91!

Posts (1)

• GraphicTitan

GraphicTitan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33644524 - 4 months ago

Hello again all you Huntsmen and Huntresses out there!

Have you all had an adventurous week since we last talked? I hope so.

Welcome dear community to another gathering of this the community design challenge. Thanks for stopping by, there is some new designs waiting to be seen just ahead. If you are new to these gatherings of ours welcome, for it is here that battles are fought and champions chosen. Where community choice and design meet! Today the victor of the past week is announced, and a battle to support that champion starts.

Today also marks the release of RWBY Chibi Season 2 episode 13 for FIRST members with episode 12 now available for public viewing. If you haven't seen it yet go check it out, and be sure to let the RWBY crew know how much you dig it. No spoilers here though, theres an official place for that. Now, shall we?

Over the course of the past week a battle was fought over the selection of a new community champion. A winner of course has been selected, can you guess which champion won? (Drum roll please)...

The winner is Weiss Schnee!

Thats right the Ice Queen Songstress Now Huntress of Team RWBY Weiss Schnee has taken the first place spot with 38% of the vote! In second place is a tie between Cinder Fall and Ruby Rose with 25% the vote! Following in third is Scarlet David with 12% of the vote! Well fought to all who participated and congratulations to those who voted for their champion of choice. Well done indeed!

Now with the selection of a new champion completed, a new battle is underway. A battle for the selection of a medium of choice that will be sporting Weiss’s personal branded theme. You know the rules. But just in case you don't, here's a quick go over. The battle will last through the weekend. On the start of the new week the winning medium will be announced. Pick from the selection or recommend a medium of your own choice to sport the champions theme. Pick well.

>http://www.poll-maker.com/poll1137678xf8ee4a93-47

Now speaking of mediums lets take a look at last weeks community champion Neon Katt! Last week a custom themed T-Shirt was chosen as Neon’s medium of choice! So created below for your viewing pleasure is just such a T-Shirt (also in wallpaper form). There were some amongst the community who suggested that these designs show a bit more color, to show a bit more of what makes these characters them, after all the world of Remnant is all about individuality and expressionism through arts. So with Neon being this weeks champion I thought it would be the best to include a bit more of Neon in this design. So thank you community members for the suggestion! Neon herself is quite the combat capable huntress in training. Sporting duel dust wielding dustchucks and a set of rollerblades Neon is able to be quite a fast paced fighter. While not much else is known about Neon and the rest of Team FNKI the Vytal fights that were shown told a story that Neon is ready for battle. I wanted to be sure that this design was about Neon in action, something that focused on Neon as a huntress. I am quite pleased with how the final design turned out. I hope you agree, I hope you enjoy.

>http://imgur.com/a/dkcVa

That's all the news for now my dear community members. Thanks for stopping by!

I will talk with you all again soon.

Until then. Enjoy.

TL;DR- Weiss Schnee has been selected as your new community champion! Battle now over the selection of a medium of choice that will be sporting Neon's personal branded theme! Last weeks champion Neon Katt now has a custom themed T-Shirt available for viewing as well! Fight well community. Talk with you all again soon. Enjoy.