Forums > RWBY

UK Store Assistance (Not a complaint/troubleshooting issue)

Posts (1)

• AJWaseskuk

AJWaseskuk FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold AJW

#33646212 - 1 week ago

Hello! No, this isn't a complaint about the store (mostly). 

I'm actually looking to see if anyone who can buy stuff from the UK RT store would be willing to lend me a hand? Preferably a first member who can get the same discounts as me but can actually ship stuff from the UK store. 

So I want to get the RWBY Blake Chibi Plush. This has been out of stock since last December for the US store and has been unavailable to get ever since, despite the fact the Chibi show is still going. You'd think they'd have restocked them by now. I have the other three chibi plush RWBY girls, but it has been slowly driving my OCD crazy that I'm missing the last one. 

If anyone with UK Store access is willing to buy the one I'm looking for and sent it to me, I'd be happy to reimburse you via paypal for the cost of purchase and then shipping it my way. I know it'll cost more than normal to do that, but since I can't get it in the US store and the only other place I saw was a third-party Australian site and I'm just going to stay away from that. 

Thank you in advance for your time. If any RT staff see this and want to address this issue directly to avoid this round-about fix, I'd be cool with that too, but I'm not expecting anyone that high up to see this and do anything about it. Not being pessimistic, just realistic. Again, thanks.