Forums > RWBY

RWBY Characters in Blazblue Cross Tag Battle

Posts (4)

• anzure

anzure FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33646502 - 2 months ago

So guys I was catching up in some of the stuff watching the streams of RTX, just a few days, in youtube and I found out there was going to be an announcement on EVO about a Rwby fighting game. Then I went looking for it and I got a really got tease of Ruby in the upcoming game for next year of Arc System work BBCTB (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle) Which is gonna have 4 franchises on it. I know Persona 4 (really awesome game I recomend it if you like JP RPGs, the 5 looks much better though) BlazBlue, UNIEL, and RWBY.

I'm just making this new topic, because I'm finding it strange that nobody created a topic about it. So lets begin guys, which characters are you hoping for besides team RWBY and what do you think which type of characters they will be.

For example:

Ruby is gonna be a character with a lot of mobility with fast combo chains, etc.

This is so we can have some fun talking about it

P.S: Something tells me that Weiss players are gonna cc (crowd control) our assess :P

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33658079 - 1 month ago

So here's something I found interesting:

http://ogiga99.tumblr.com/post...

Apparently, Ruby has a stat called "Kawaii", which in her case is off the scale! Didn't see that coming.

ruby

• RowdyRose

RowdyRose

#33658090 - 1 month ago

I just hope that there will be a dual audio thing going on for blazblue where all characters can speak either Japanese or English, and not give us a Tekken thing going on when it comes to dialogue XD

• anzure

anzure FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33658185 - 1 month ago

Well i expect that to, so is not weird as heck. Yeah the kawaii stat was off the chart. Same for the speed for Yosuke XD