Forums > RWBY

Community Design Choice Spectacular Week #92!

Posts (1)

• GraphicTitan

GraphicTitan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33646578 - 1 week ago

Hello again all you Huntsmen and Huntresses out there!

Have you all had an exciting week since we last talked? I hope so.

Welcome dear community to another gathering of this the community design challenge. Thanks for stopping by, there are some new designs waiting to be seen just ahead. If you are new to these gatherings of ours welcome, for it is here that battles are fought and champions chosen. Where community choice and design meet! Today the victor of the past week is announced, and a battle to support that champion starts.

Today also marks the release of RWBY Chibi Season 2 episode 14 for FIRST members with episode 13 now available for public viewing. If you haven't seen it yet go check it out, and be sure to let the RWBY crew know how much you dig it. No spoilers here though, theres an official place for that. Now, shall we?

Over the course of the past week a battle was fought over the selection of a new community champion. A winner of course has been selected, can you guess which champion won? (Drum roll please)...

The winner is Cinder Fall!

Thats right the Fiery Enchanted Fall Maiden Cinder Fall has taken the first place spot with 100% of the vote! There is no second or third place winner this week! Well fought to all who participated and congratulations to those who voted for their champion of choice. Well done indeed!

Now with the selection of a new champion completed, a new battle is underway. A battle for the selection of a medium of choice that will be sporting Cinder's personal branded theme. You know the rules. But just in case you don't, here's a quick go over. The battle will last through the weekend. On the start of the new week the winning medium will be announced. Pick from the selection or recommend a medium of your own choice to sport the champions theme. Pick well.

>http://www.poll-maker.com/poll1841659xE336435E-49

Now speaking of mediums lets take a look at last weeks community champion Weiss Schnee! Last week a custom themed Mug was chosen as Weiss's medium of choice! So created below for your viewing pleasure is just such a Mug (also in wallpaper form). Weiss has a very interesting backstory in the Schnee Dust Company, through various episodes, trailers, song's and overseas introductions piece by piece a story has been told of Weiss. As one of the main four of Team RWBY Weiss has been through many adventure's and with this most recent volume gets her story ready for what could be the biggest one yet. I wanted to make sure that this design was focused on a side of Weiss that has not really been shown before, what was really only glimpses and short conversation from the original trailers and starting volume Weiss is quite the huntress and we have been shown what Weiss can do. I am quite pleased with how the final design turned out. I hope you agree, I hope you enjoy.

>http://imgur.com/a/Bj4Ss

That's all the news for now my dear community members. Thanks for stopping by!

I will talk with you all again soon.

Until then. Enjoy.

TL;DR- Cinder Fall has been selected as your new community champion! Battle now over the selection of a medium of choice that will be sporting Cinder's personal branded theme! Last weeks champion Weiss Schnee now has a custom themed Mug available for viewing as well! Fight well community. Talk with you all again soon. Enjoy.