Forums > RWBY

Whiterose pairing: all the reasons it makes since

Posts (9)

• Bumblebee4life

Bumblebee4life FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33659932 - 1 month ago

a sister thread to the bumblebee one

• Bumblebee4life

Bumblebee4life FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33659933 - 1 month ago

_sfm__a_plate_of_cookies_by_robopon003-d

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33659937 - 1 month ago

WhiteRose always seems like a potentially cute ship, to me. I can imagine Ruby being a good influence on Weiss with her adorable disposition. Likewise, Weiss could enjoy being like a doting big sister towards an affectionate Ruby. I don't know why, but I can't help but think of a lot of fluff surrounding this ship.

ruby weiss

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33665050 - 2 weeks ago

RWBY x Overwatch!

tumblr_oxi8rk3soC1r6qp7wo1_1280.png

http://y8ay8a.tumblr.com/post/...

To be honest, I like the choice of outfits. Not just because of fanservice, mind you, but because they sorta match Ruby & Weiss' personalities. Ruby as Tracer just seems natural. Plus, I love the look on Weiss' face. Very tsundere.

ruby weiss

• Bumblebee4life

#33665060 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to RexFrost

So how long do you think it will be before Weiss admits Ruby is her bff.  

• RexFrost

#33665073 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Bumblebee4life

I doubt it'll happen in Volume 5. I'm hoping it'll happen sometime soon, like in Volume 6. It's one of those must-have moments, to me. Weiss needs to tell Ruby She's her bff, if only to finally erase her old selfish self once & for all.

• yandere_girl

yandere_girl

#33665097 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to RexFrost

I'd personally prefer that to be saved for after Ruby has a moment where she just breaks down. It would be great to see how much Weiss truly cares for Ruby as she tries to help pick her pick up the pieces of, whatever the problem might be. (Personally hoping that will come with a love confession, lol.)

White Rose is my second favorite ship in RWBY...but let's be honest...it doesn't stand a chance against Ruby's true first love, Crescent Rose. The Guns and Roses ship is going strong,  laughing jk

• Bumblebee4life

#33665107 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Yandere_Girl

Ruby: *depressed noises*

Weiss: hey there *breathes deep* B... F.... F

Ruby: Yaaaaaaaaaayyyy *proceeds to hug Weiss very tight.  

• yandere_girl

yandere_girl

#33665114 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to Bumblebee4life

I imagined them doing that in chibi lol