Forums > RWBY

Volume 5 Concerns

Posts (10)

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33664902 - 2 weeks ago

everyone can use this post to say what they're afraid will happen or could happen.

My biggest concern is that when team RWBY reunites, JNR will be forgotten and left out of everything. I hope that they form a seven member team. JNR need to be part of the main story. After all, JNR know more about the big picture than Weiss, Yang and Blake.

Another concern is that we won't see Jaunes semblance this season. Which would piss me off to know end. All the bad things that are going on and they still don't reveal his semblance. That would piss off me and so many others

• user-5650abb5d93f1

user-5650abb5d93f1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33664985 - 2 weeks ago

My concern is that Miles apparently thinks Blake needs to stop blaming herself for things, but she actually seems like she should start taking responsibility for things, or at least learning from them. She ran away from the best home life in the series as part of some sort of idiotic rebellious phase, she ran away from Adam and didn't take any measure's to keep him from coming after her, and basically acted like he didn't exist during the first two Volumes, and she ran away from her team without any explanation to them, with no apparent intention of doing anything about the White Fang. So explain to me how any of what's gone wrong in her life is anyone's fault but her own? (Don't misunderstand, Adam is still a huge prick for being abusive, and nobody deserves to be on the receiving end of an abusive relationship, but her decisions landed her there. And that's really only a small part of her problems.)

Turning around when your best friend is screaming bloody murder is a mistake. Not realizing that said best friend has a crush on you, and flirting with another girl you genuinely admire despite her disinterest, is a mistake (and a result of writers forgetting that you're supposed to be smart). Running away from all of your problems, without doing anything about them, and thinking they'll go away,(essentially thinking life has no consequences) is idiotic and immature living. Doing so over and over again, is the definition of insanity, or just sheer stupidity. Not something we'd expect from "The most mature member of Team RWBY."

• x9af8af

x9af8af

#33665575 - 1 week ago

ghhd

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33665587 - 1 week ago

In reply to user-5650abb5d93f1

"Turning around when your best friend is screaming bloody murder is a mistake. Not realizing that said best friend has a crush on you, and flirting with another girl you genuinely admire despite her disinterest, is a mistake (and a result of writers forgetting that you're supposed to be smart)."

These sound more like Jaune than Blake.  And if that's the intent, then you're only right on the latter point, as Jaune had no idea what was going on, and he suddenly hears Pyrrha screaming in pain?  OF COURSE he's going to look.

• cupercyrus2

cupercyrus2 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold CuperCyrus2

#33666358 - 1 week ago

In reply to Dinobot01

Don't worry JNR won't be forgotten. But we may need to be more patient with Jaune's semblance. I am thinking (or hoping) it is going to be something really big and/or important for the whole world of Remnant. So more time will probably be spent building up to it.

• FateFaeron

FateFaeron

#33666695 - 1 week ago

This may just be me but I really curious on what happened to all the other students from beacon like team CFVY and the rest of Suns team. Like just a little bit of information at all would be cool. The worst thing that could happen would be they are just kinda forgotten.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33666697 - 1 week ago

In reply to cupercyrus2

But, we know the powers of all the Original 8 except for Jaune. Why? What power could he have that RT felt they needed to wait 5 seasons to reveal it. Plus, they said that they would focus more on semblances this season. So, that should be a clue to Jaunes semblance awakening. Look, I'm a patient person. But there is a difference between keeping fans in suspense and teasing and screwing them. I trust RT and I respect their choices. I will always be a fan of theirs, but there is a line

• user-5650abb5d93f1

user-5650abb5d93f1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33666831 - 1 week ago

In reply to WrightKnight

I was referencing an interview they gave where Miles stated that he wanted to focus on Blake and Jaune learning to forgive themselves for their shortcomings and accept that everyone makes mistakes. Jaune made mistakes, and was shown regretting said mistakes constantly, but Blake flat-out refused to take action, or just kept making the same mistakes over and over, never learning, or that they were mistakes.

• cupercyrus2

cupercyrus2 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold CuperCyrus2

#33667157 - 1 week ago

In reply to Dinobot01

My theory/feeling is that Jaune's semblance will enable him to do something that will either reach out to everyone on Remnant or somehow unite everyone. If it is something largescale like that, then it may not be revealed until a pivotal point in the story where a power shift is going to happen but there may be other events that need to happen first.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33667546 - 1 week ago

In reply to cupercyrus2

Good theory. I like that