Forums > RWBY

New (and old) ships of RWBY

Posts (12)

• BlackRose99

BlackRose99

#33679547 - 2 weeks ago

So  any  clues  on  new  ships  in  RWBY?

• lewdadmiral

lewdadmiral FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33679581 - 2 weeks ago

Would have liked to see a cool ship for Sienna but NO~ we have to kill her minutes after we meet her.   Would like to see more between Winter and Qrow.

• tin-foilhat

tin-foilhat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33679645 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to lewdadmiral

Dude I half want to write a fanfic where after Summer’s death Tai moves him and the girls to Mistral where he hooks up with Sienna.

Yes, just for the whole “crouching tiger hidden dragon” reference becomes when those two forces comebine they create the universe.

Aka, you get one smoking hot Big Bang of a ship.

• lewdadmiral

lewdadmiral FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33679830 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to tin-foilhat

I would read the shit out of that....however...How would you overcome Sienna's deep racism?

• tin-foilhat

tin-foilhat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33679853 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to lewdadmiral

Heal and comfort to start out. Sienna hired Raven for a mission that went bad and Sienna was gravely injured. Having grudging respect for the woman Raven opens portal to Tai and dumps Sienna on his doorstep. He works to take care her, she’s crippled and has to lay low until her injuries are recovered and ends up needing physical therapy (hey the original Shere Khan was a cripple.) 

She’s there for six months until Ghira tracks her down. Ghira sees what Tai is capable of and gets the idea to open up a Combat School for the purpose of training FAUNUS and HUMANS but under the White Fang’s control so their kind’s children don’t face the discrimination they would in normal academies run by humans that may favor a larger human population than say Faunus. 

Scholarships are offered to “Faunus Families,” which means children that are Faunus, the step children of Faunus, or the human child of a Faunus. 

So Tai ends up working for the White Fang and Sienna mellows out because geez, what could possibly serve as a de-stressed for a tempermemtal tigress like her? 

Plus she finds out about the Salem thing and the thing against humans looks small in comparison to immediate.

A fundamental trait both species possess I say.

They work together and become one hell of a battle couple. Maybe even have a litter of kittens of their own at some point. ;)

• BlackRose99

BlackRose99

#33679907 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to tin-foilhat  hmm,  very  good.  You  should  continue  this  fanfict

• lewdadmiral

#33679923 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to tin-foilhat  

Do it.  Sounds like a blast.  I think Yang would love a faunus sister LOL

• BlackRose99

BlackRose99

#33680161 - 2 weeks ago

In reply to lewdadmiral  kinda  think  Blake  would  be  jealous  of  the  new  fanus

• BlackRose99

BlackRose99

#33682369 - 1 week ago

Ok,  so  I  have  this  crush  on  a  RWBY  character  that  hasn't  been  seen  since  volume  3.  What  I'm  wondering  is  where  has  she  been?

• MichaelHalpe

MichaelHalpe FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33682562 - 6 days ago

In reply to BlackRose99

Ok,  so  I  have  this  crush  on  a  RWBY  character  that  hasn't  been  seen  since  volume  3.  What  I'm  wondering  is  where  has  she  been?

Who Neo? Velvet? Coco? Any female members of tournament introduced teams, such as Neon Katt?

• BlackRose99

BlackRose99

#33683123 - 5 days ago

In reply to MichaelHalpe

sorry  for  not  being  specific.  I  was  talking  about  Neo.  

wonder  if  she  left  Beacon?

• BlackRose99

BlackRose99

#33683125 - 5 days ago

Think  Neo  is  heartbroken  over  Roman?