Random Crap and Theories

Posts (28)

• zoeotic

zoeotic

#33682032 - 2 months ago

So here are my theories/thoughts/questions:

1. I really think Qrow is Ruby's dad

2. They REALLY need to name Jaune's semblance

3. Holy crap Oz is the wizard (I guess you could say he's the wizard of Oz? Lol)

4. Raven's probably gonna join Salem's court

5. Anyone else ship Ruby and Oscar?

6. What's the extent of Ozpin's powers?

7. Can Qrow and Raven do anything other than turn into birds?

8. Oscar is my child and needs to be protected because he is a smol bean

9. They should really make more stuff in the RT store about Neo

10. I heard something about Neo's voice actor?

11. I really hope Neo's in this season

• ValentineHeart

ValentineHeart

#33684214 - 2 months ago

Roman Torchwick is alive, his semblance is luck, he blew up an airship, launched a robot invasion, and initiated a self destruct by just randomly pressing buttons to see what they'd do. The grim that swallowed him whole protected him from the blast.

But Pyrrha is totally dead.

• RWBY_fan01

RWBY_fan01

#33684269 - 2 months ago

In reply to ValentineHeart  Does  that  mean  that  Roman  is  Qrow's  other  half?

• RWBY_fan01

RWBY_fan01

#33684270 - 2 months ago

Also,  I'd  like  to  add  the  fact  that  Qrow  is  Ruby's  half  uncle.  Just  like  how  she's  Yang's  half sister

• zoeotic

zoeotic

#33684411 - 2 months ago

http://roosterteeth.com/user/ValentineHeart How do you know?

• RWBY_fan01

RWBY_fan01

#33684459 - 2 months ago

In reply to zoeotic   I've  seen  every  episode  three  times  and  because  I  have  my  own  private  sources

• zoeotic

zoeotic

#33684796 - 2 months ago

BlackRose99 I was replying to ValentineHeart but the link was broken

• ValentineHeart

ValentineHeart

#33684850 - 2 months ago

Random Crap and Theories

• zoeotic

zoeotic

#33685644 - 2 months ago

?

• SaraiEve

SaraiEve

#33686127 - 2 months ago

In answer to OP:

3. Confirmed, V5e8: https://youtu.be/vi8y8PxW5h4?t=8m40s

5. I could come to ship it...

8. Oscar is the most precious cinnamon roll ever and I will personally feed anyone who hurts him to a Beowulf

Also, a theory-ish thing:

I assume that Professor Ozpin was not the first body the Wizard had. If that's true, then how come we never see Ozpin "transform" into one of his former personas? Furthermore, if there were people before Ozpin, how come Oscar doesn't transform into one of them? 

One answer is that the current Wizard will absorb the old form's memories and skills, and otherwise develop as they normally would. In that case Ozpin would essentially be dead for good. Another option is that the ORIGINAL Wizard has been continually taking over new hosts this whole time, and Oscar will permanently let Ozpin have control while sitting passively in the background for the rest of his life. A third possibility is that their personalities will join: Ozpin will become like the normal voices we all hear in our heads, giving us the advice our parents used to give us or whatever. It could totally be something I haven't thought of yet, so tell me your ideas! I just really hope it isn't Option 2.  frowning

(Oh, also also: How will Ozpin and Oscar's semblances work now?)

• zoeotic

zoeotic

#33686214 - 2 months ago

In reply to SaraiEve I think that Ozpin/the wizard took over the person who originally had the body before Ozpin came into their mind.

Also, I agree with you about Oscar.

• RWBY_fan01

RWBY_fan01

#33686377 - 2 months ago

In reply to zoeotic

In reply to SaraiEve

To  answer  that  last  question,  Ozpin  has  been  using  his  semblance  since  he  "attached"  himself  to  Oscar. 

• RWBY_fan01

RWBY_fan01

#33686379 - 2 months ago

Ozpin's  semblance  (or  curse  as  he  call  it)  is  to  transfer  from  host  to  host  obtaining  new  skills,  more  knowledge,   then  "killing"  the  host's  subconscious.  Not  only  taking  over  the  host's  body,  but  also  their  semblance  as  well

• zoeotic

zoeotic

#33686447 - 2 months ago

In reply to BlackRose99 Well fuck

• RWBY_fan01

RWBY_fan01

#33686624 - 2 months ago

In reply to zoeotic  you  wanted  answers,  so  I'll  give  you  some  answers.

Although,  I  think  it  was  a  little  too  much

• zoeotic

zoeotic

#33686890 - 2 months ago

In reply to BlackRose99 Sorry

• RWBY_fan01

RWBY_fan01

#33687043 - 2 months ago

In reply to zoeotic  what  for?  

• RWBY_fan01

RWBY_fan01

#33687044 - 2 months ago

I  don't  even  know  if  it's  correct

• zoeotic

zoeotic

#33687465 - 2 months ago

In reply to BlackRose99 weren't you referring to me saying 'well fuck'?

• RWBY_fan01

RWBY_fan01

#33687663 - 1 month ago

One  question,  would  Sun  have  to  fight  Illia  for  Blake's  "love"  or  will  it  be  a  "love  triangle"?

• ValentineHeart

ValentineHeart

#33687976 - 1 month ago

I think Blake is straight,Weiss and Yang on the other hand...

• RWBY_fan01

RWBY_fan01

#33688429 - 1 month ago

In reply to ValentineHeart  I  noticed  that  connection  too.......

• RWBY_fan01

RWBY_fan01

#33693994 - 1 month ago

Anything  new?

• RWBY_fan01

RWBY_fan01

#33698054 - 4 weeks ago

umm,  anyone  else  think  that  Neo  would  make  a  surprise  appearance  in  the  next  volume?

• user-5a6c6bd28ef23

user-5a6c6bd28ef23

#33698594 - 4 weeks ago

[SPOILER] -Maybe... I believe in this theory so strongly that I think parts of this could end up being spoilers if you are convinced!

Ruby is a direct descendant of the first human created by both brother gods. That is why she has silver eyes. Going a step further, the warriors with silver eyes may have the capability to absorb all four maidens powers. Humans were created with the ability to chose either evil or goodness. Maybe Salem was one such descendant and chose to be evil. She is collecting the maidens powers through her followers because she wants to absorb them all to become ever powerful with the ability to manipulate the relics - choice, creation, destruction, knowledge. It is said in one of the episodes by Qrow that not much is known about Salem. Maybe Ozpin was the original human and immortal. He lived a long and lonely life and wanted to get rid of his burden of the powers he had (related to the relics). So he split them amongst four of his descendants - the maidens, and entrusted them the relics. But winter maiden wanted the power all for herself and hence she tried to kill her sisters and achieve all of the powers. Summer (the polar opposite of winter) may have successfully warded off this threat and hence stripped the winter maiden's powers and cursed her to eternity in darkness and coldness. That's where the Grimms began to be spawned and Salem built her retreat stripped of her powers as a winter maiden.   

Now going back to Ruby having the ability to absorb all four powers - She is born to summer who was probably the summer maiden (again a polar opposite of winter). Maybe Ruby, her beloved baby was the last person Summer Rose thought of before she died. So Ruby already has summer powers in a latent state. Then next is the fact that Pyrrah's death was witnessed by Ruby. In the last minutes of Pyrrah's death, she said "Do you believe in destiny?" and died hearing Rubys scream. Maybe Fall maidens powers were already being pulled towards Pyrrah because she was in the process of taking over the powers through Ironwoods machine when it was interrupted. Maybe her will towards the end is what weakens Cinder because Pyrrah never believed in destiny. She wished so hard for the powers to move on to Ruby. Remember that Pyrrah's semblance was polarity and that was a manifestation of her strong desire to not bend her will to destiny. She willed so hard for the maiden powers to be with Ruby that she managed to beat Cinders will. This is probably why Cinder is trying to kill Ruby and also why Salem thinks the fall maidens powers are weakness as well as strength. Maybe the powers are trying to escape Cinder to Ruby and Cinder is trying so hard to not let that happen. This is why she is weakened. She is probably also using the half monster body with properties similar to the monster parasite that sucks maidens powers to keep the powers from escaping. Also remember that Cinder was not able to retrieve the Choice relic. Maybe it is because it requires a person who believes strongly in choice and not destiny like Pyrrah to uncover the relic.

Spring maiden is currently Raven and despite her hardened demeanor as a mother, she loves her daughter very much. So she will never want her daughter to bear the burden of the Spring Maidens powers. But at the same time she was good friends with Summer and probably knew something about Ruby's ability to absorb multiple maidens powers. So in future when Raven dies she transfers her powers to Ruby. Please note that there is also a fan theory that Ruby might be Qrow's daughter and that makes her a Bramwen and Raven is big on Bramwen tribe. If this theory is true then would it also mean that Ruby can transform into a crow ...nah! I would not go that far.

Now the only power that remains is that of the Winter maiden. I have a feeling that the  winter maidens powers are somewhat related to the Schnee family. I am a little bit lost and incoherent on theory on how winters powers will be transferred to Ruby, i think this will make case for the show finale. Maybe the winters powers related to the destruction relic are reclaimed by Salem from possibly the current winter maiden - Winter Schnee (Weiss Schnees sister). Maybe the epic battle between Ruby and Salem will be a repeat of the original Summer and Winter maidens. The duality of summer's powers being associated with creation and winter's with that of destruction will take us back to the original brother gods story and come together nicely as a story climax.

Join The Video Beta X