Forums > RWBY

Where is Neopolitan? [Theories]

Posts (7)

• ResSteel

ResSteel

#33691089 - 5 months ago

Volume 4 has passed and Volume 5 is coming to an end and there has been no sign of Neopolitan (Neo). 

Where is she? Did she really die?

From what I have heard, Neo will be coming back (Correct me if I am wrong). Great! She is coming back! But, where has she been? What happened to her? That's why I am here today. To ask you if you guys have any theories as to where Neo has been and what happened to her!

I have come up with one theory as to what happened to her so far:

Neopolitan was last seen floating down after falling off an aircraft in Vale. What I think is that she remained in Vale, not long after she got "captured" or "taken in" by Salem. To extend on the capture, I feel as if maybe Neo knows something possibly and that's why she was "captured".

Any  who, that is my theory. It's not the best theory, but its just what I personally think.

Have a wonderful day!  nora

• A-Tank

A-Tank

#33691109 - 5 months ago

In reply to ResSteel

If she didn't die in Vale after landing in heavily Grimm infested land, then she is probably wandering about, mourning trying to find Roman, not knowing he's dead. (Correct me if I am wrong but she floated off the ship before Roman got chomped)

• ResSteel

ResSteel

#33692262 - 5 months ago

In reply to user-59f4cc5dcb079

Yes. She did float off before Roman got chomped.

Wandering about? I could see that. For all we know she might wander into Salem, Raven, Blake, or Ruby. And yes, we probably does not know he is dead.

I like your theory  ruby

• A-Tank

A-Tank

#33692316 - 5 months ago

In reply to ResSteel

Maybe, she battles through legions of Grimm and rouge androids to find the crashed ship Roman was on. She enters, eager to find Roman, but after facing multiple dangers her reward is simply a tattered, dirty white top hat and a broken cane.

And she weeps.

• A-Tank

A-Tank

#33692347 - 5 months ago

In reply to dustmagick

Her umbrella opens and she falls from the craft. Yeah, we don't know if she safely floated down (she did seem to fall pretty Damn fast, and we have no scene featuring her afterwards). So either she pulled a Mary Poppins, and is safely intact on the ground or she landed hard and is currently an ice cream themed splat on the ground. Then again, she was a ripe target for all those nevermores and gryphons. Maybe she got gobbled for desert?

• A-Tank

A-Tank

#33692392 - 5 months ago

In reply to dustmagick

At any rate, we could factor out the possibility of Neo being a horribly mangled corpse on the ground after falling God knows how long. RWBY isn't known for its realism, after all. Anime logic wise she could have floated down safely. But as RWBY has taken a dark turn she could be dessert.

However, as you pointed out, many people seem to like her, hence I do not feel that she would be killed off, not yet. We will probably get a few scenes of her wandering in Vale, maybe showcasing the awful conditions there. (Now I just have to beat RT to the chase-I've got similar concepts for my own fanfiction)

• ResSteel

ResSteel

#33692754 - 5 months ago

In reply to user-59f4cc5dcb079

If I do recall, Neo was never confirmed dead by RT, so I am assuming she is alive. And since Volume 5 is about to end we will most likely not see her. Maybe in Volume 6?  weiss