Forums > RWBY

More Games?

Posts (7)

• RedtheEdge

RedtheEdge FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33692452 - 5 months ago

While it has it's fair share of problems, Grimm Eclipse was and is still fun in my opinion.  However, an idea does come to mind for a possible game.  Use the basis of the Monster Hunter series to make your own with that kind of setting.  I mean, these students are training to become Huntsmen after all.

• yandere_girl

yandere_girl

#33692488 - 5 months ago

Personally, I'd like to see an RPG/Adventure type game where you play as Summer Rose. Perhaps with some customization options such as the type of weapon she would use or such. Maybe make it so that your decisions alter what becomes of her at the end? (Multiple endings.)

Just a simple thought.

• A-Tank

A-Tank

#33692604 - 5 months ago

Ditto on the RPG/Adventure idea but why not create your own huntsman/huntress? (I suppose the variety of weapons and semblances could be difficult to implement)

I do wonder which company you would prefer to make the game.

• RedtheEdge

RedtheEdge FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33692683 - 5 months ago

In reply to dustmagick That is true.

• Xhoi

Xhoi

#33692719 - 5 months ago

In reply to user-59f4cc5dcb079

Making own avatars is a great idea. That's what immediately jumped into my mind too and I'd love to be able to go through an adventure/mission along other existing RWBY characters. Maybe have the option ti choise to be a character? Maybe be able to go to one of the academies?

• ajdrake4

ajdrake4 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33692766 - 5 months ago

RPG would be cool, but I would also love a Soul Caliber, or DBZ Bodukai style game for RWBY. Have a story mode but also a vs mode that's both single and multiplayer. It would be cool to play as the various hunters and huntresses, reenact some of the fights from the show, (perhaps even changing the outcome.) 

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33692829 - 5 months ago

I'm not in the practice of giving RT money for RWBY products, and even I would check out a RWBY game if it used the battle system from the Tales franchise.  Either that, or a game in the vein of the Super Robot Wars franchise.