Forums > RWBY

Menagerie/Faunus Question (s?)

Posts (5)

• Yarget

Yarget

#33702961 - 6 months ago

So, I was just thinking thinking about it- are humans allowed in Menagerie? Do you guys think they are particularly hated there, or what?

Also, somewhat related question, do you all think faunus have heat cycles?  Most lemons sure seem to think so.

• notvai4

notvai4

#33702998 - 6 months ago

Given that Ghira is the chief of Menagerie, I would bet that humans are absolutely allowed there. A lot of the population would probably be weary of them though.

And no, I doubt they're that different from humans. Lemons are just lemons. :P

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33703213 - 6 months ago

In reply to notvai4

I have a faunus question to. How did Blake travel from Menagerie to Haven in two weeks when it took months before?

• notvai4

notvai4

#33703247 - 6 months ago

In reply to SirSailorStar

Well, looking at the map of Remnant, it is definitely a longer trip between Vale and Menagerie than Mistral and Menagerie. You can also factor in any amount of time Blake spent getting to the boat and that's assuming she went there immediately.

There's also the totally legit possibility that the ship captain unlocked his "Make the boat go faster" semblance during the fight with the Sea Dragon, seen in use when he spears said Grimm. This could cut the time to get around by an extreme amount, and would further explain how quickly Yang gets to Anima.  yang

If we're to take everything as shown literally, I wonder exactly how Blake took longer getting from Vale to Menagerie than it took RNJR to get from Patch to Anima when they left after her from much farther away.

• SirSailorStar

SirSailorStar

#33703296 - 6 months ago

In reply to notvai4

Writer's block. Ruby has a speed semblance and could have combat readied everyone along with her Penny attitude. No? Okay...What if she went super fast and turned everyone into rose petals in off screen land so we could see them getting farther and faster? No, we don't know if she can do that....

*Scratches head*

I dunno...