As the title says. I would like to note that I have not actually played the game, and most of my knowledge of the game is from the trailers, and people's comments about it on the forums. Another disclaimer is that I see the game as mostly in the vein of the Dynasty Warriors series, namely the collaboration with Nintendo for Hyrule Warriors (Idk if it has any unique features compared to the main series).
Actual Analysis points:
1. When I see people speculating potential bosses, they seem to get one major thing wrong. Not every boss needs to be some absolutely giant threat.
2. More of a lack of something here. Characters can have more than one weapon.
3. You can include quite a story with a smaller cast. Even if you stick to the episodes (which is what I will be going over when I am doing story mode)
4. When you are following the show's story, you don’t need to keep the story's pacing. There is no official timeline for events, so so long as everything happens by a certain point, you will be fine.
5. Not every generic enemy has to be a Grimm. Some ideas off the top of my head are Torchwick's Goons, White Fang members, and robots.
6. Locations don’t need to be incredibly large in canon to make good maps.
7. This is really just a vestige of my experiences from Hyrule Warriors, but there are 4 types of classifications, not 3. Grunts, Generals, Captains (mostly playable characters with a full moveset), and Bosses.
8. Not every character's Special Attack needs to be their Semblance.
9. As far as I have seen, how come no one has thought of Team Attack Finishers?
My actual list for stuff in the game is four things. Characters/Weapons, Bosses, Locations, and Story battles (will be writing these as I rewatch the show)
Ruby (Cresent Rose, Silver Eyes)
Blake (Gambol Shroud)
Yang (Ember Celica)
Trailers (I would make these a single tutorial level in 4 parts):
Basic tutorial. Attack combos, dodging, and Special Attacks.
Follow prompts as you take down Grimm
Tutorial Part 2. Bosses and potentially a Weapon Triangle with Dust (Myrtenaster uses various types of dust)
Take down Arma Gigas
Tutorial Part 3. Mission Objectives and Team Attack Finishers.
Take down Enemy Generals
Approach location (wherever Spider Droid is)
Take down Spider Droid (doesn’t actually go down unless you do a Team Attack Finisher)
Story Edit: Expanded area to Forever Fall instead of just the train, train would force player into a line
Tutorial Part 4. Semblances And Terrain Damage
Approach location (wherever Junior is)
Fend off Attacks
Take down Enemy General (can’t get close without using Semblance, as you Deal Damage they destroy the pillars around the dance floor and debris falls)
Story Edit: Left out the Malachite Twins, they are unnecessary for the tutorial, and they have no future story relevance so far
P.S. Is there any way to make stuff in collapsible boxes? This will otherwise get ridiculously large.