Forums > The Basement

let's sing each other songs

Posts (432)

• VocalDrummer

VocalDrummer

#14484985 - 8 years ago

I just got autotune for my recording program. I still don't know all the little nuances and workings of it, but I wanted to try to make something with it, and I've been having fun annoying my wife with my "T-Pain Talk" messages. Try not to laugh at me trying to sing high, since I normally sing in the bass range. Tried to record everything in 1 take, 'twas a pain since it's been so long since I've done anything related to music or recording.

stats.png

Edit: Spiderwolve, that was pretty sick man. My previous type of this post must have deleted that.

I just wanna say I'm glad to see this thread is still going on.

Post edited 4/01/11 5:16AM

• ChurchsWife

ChurchsWife

#14657550 - 7 years ago

Bits and pieces!

stats.png

stats.png

• Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky

#15258784 - 7 years ago

Bump...

I sang a song last night for my bestie's birthday:

stats.png

Changed the words a wee little bit, since I'm singing it solo... in Alice in Wonderland, the March Hare and the Mad Hatter sing it together, derp.

Turn down the volume on your speakers just in case, I don't want to scare you.

• darnclem

darnclem King of Dongs

#15258797 - 7 years ago

I was hoping for a year long break in this thread, way to ruin it Erin.

I kid, SO CUTE.

• jackiebot

jackiebot FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold me irl

#33147066 - 3 years ago

i have no idea how this will work with the new forum coding.. buuut..

~bump~

marceline's 'Remember You.' I will probably do more AT songs if this picks up in here.

stats.png

• steph

steph

#33147258 - 3 years ago

In reply to jackiebot

Dang, Jackie, that was beautiful! Also, I'd been thinking about this thread lately, so I hope it is started back up again. Yay!

• jackiebot

jackiebot FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold me irl

#33147312 - 3 years ago

In reply to steph

why thank you <3.. .i've been a little over-into some of those adventure time songs lately.