I know I have been posting a lot, but I have ideas! Ideas make things great...again. We can make this group forum of ours!
*Tomato is thrown at ProfileForRWBY*
Anyway, the game. I ask random out of the world questions and you type a response. Like this:
My question: 1. What if the sun in our solar system could talk?
A potential response from the reader: 1. I would ask it to marry me to see what it would say (I'm not saying you would say that--this is just an example.)
Now, let's play!
Breakfast/Dessert Alliance What If Game:
1. What if your favorite food could eat you?
2. What if a Pokemon jumped into your lap holding toast in its mouth?
3. What if you turned into your favorite food from eating it too much?
4. What if the solar system was really a food dish and outer space was a plate?
5. What if you could talk to a cake?
6. What if tacos could have jelly filled donuts inside of them?
7. What if cookies got deleted from the world by the backspace key on your keyboard?
8. What if I predicted you just looked at your back space key?
9. What if this was 1 million questions long?
10. What if I told you that Earth's center was made out of chocolate and vanilla cream?