Forums > The Unofficial Rooster Teeth D&D Club

The Chronicled Endeavors of Station 37

Posts (4)

• laserswords

laserswords FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold waterbender

#32169622 - 4 years ago

This is a thread for out-of-character discussion and meeting time thoughts for the online Rooster Teeth D&D Campaign, Station 37!

The setup for the game is:

You're from an island continent known as Ashkondria, which is crescent shaped. Ashkondria was heard tell that an archipelago from the south, Iv, was going to attack. So, they sent their best and brightest (everyone from Level 2 through 20) to go and squash the archipelago before it attacked. There was no response. Some scouts went back a few months later only to find a crater in a battlefield, and everyone vanished. The scouts ran into some local aquatic creatures that gave them trouble - so with Iv now unoccupied Ashkondria decided to set up around 100 bases across the islands of Iv to control the region and make sure the aquatic creatures don't get out of hand. You are members of a group stationed at the 37th base, most likely bitching about how you never get any action.

Current players are:

CalPal the Dwarven Paladin
    LonelyG0D the Rogue
    Chi_Mangetsu the Crossbowman
    Bentheechidn the Old Wizard
    BeardGaming the Human Cleric

• laserswords

laserswords FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold waterbender

#32169623 - 4 years ago

There's also another thread for extraneous information about the setting, adventure recaps, and the like: http://roosterteeth.com/groups/forum/viewTopic.php?id=29688

• laserswords

#32169624 - 4 years ago

So we met on Sunday! It was a fun session, albeit plagued with technical difficulties. I have a few things to say about that, but first, XP!

450 XP: LonelyG0D
    850 XP: Chi_Mangetsu
    750 XP: Bentheechidn
    400 XP: BeardGaming

I'm not sure when the next session is going to be! I'm out of town for the rest of this week, and I'm going to be busy next week. Expect maybe 2 weeks before the next session. Oh - anyone is welcome to run a game though! You can use this group to set up a forum thread and roll20.net is free and easy to use.

Other point of note: In order to play in online games that I run in the future you absolutely and completely need to be able to hear us using the roll20 app. I'm not going to be typing out stuff again, that was the worst. I also am going to HEAVILY heavily suggest that you have a mic, that works, and get yourself in a position that you can use it. It's way more fun if people are actually talking as opposed to typing! I may come to a point soon where talking is going to be required.

• bentheechidna

bentheechidna FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Spencer Porkinsenson

#32169625 - 4 years ago

In reply to laserswords, #1:

Love that you used my summary xD