Forums > THE WASTES RP

Deschia city: Wastelands RP

Posts (91)

• Blueworgen

Blueworgen

#32544463 - 4 years ago

Deschia city is a standing ruin of what it once was, the buildings stand ready to crumble, beautiful shining towering spires that reach into the sky and reflect the light if the fires at night and offer shelter and places to hide from the U.C.C (Urban Crisis Control- government special forces) during the day or night, they strive to "reclaim what they believe to be theirs" as the facility that is the abyss holds many things that they want, and get into fights daily with the locals who now call this place their home, the city unfolds itself to those who stay and survive, the city itself is inhabited by all kinds of races, races such as humans, dragons, various monsters, anthros and so on who have made a place and or name for themselves amongst the chaos in the streets, fighting, rioting, thievery and marauding, though among the chaos, there is always something deeper, beneath the city lay secrets of the past, both good and evil, there are few who ever enter this place and come back, this place beneath the city has become the abyss of the wastelands, dark and silent, and feared by the inhabitants above, sought after by those who want adventure

• cote117

cote117

#32544464 - 3 years ago

In reply to Blueworgen, #1:

A lone figure sat under a low hanging roof, a small campfire burning, providing both light and heat in the cold wasteland nights. The figure was dressed head to toe in advanced power armor, a rare sight to the inhabitants of the wastes. Flames reflected off his visor as he watched them lick the air, eating away at the wood inside the fire pit.

• Blueworgen

Blueworgen

#32544465 - 3 years ago

In reply to cote117, #2:

Forgive walked through then greets and spotted Dorian, as the local arms dealer, he know almost everyone in the area, he stopped in front of the fire "you new here stranger?" He asked, there was a distant explosion as some unfortunate group was being raided by U.C.C

• cote117

cote117

#32544466 - 3 years ago

In reply to Blueworgen, #3:

"Just passing through" he said, his voice slightly modulated from his helmet's speakers.

• Blueworgen

Blueworgen

#32544467 - 3 years ago

In reply to cote117, #4:

"If you want to live or-" he was cut off by the sound of shooting and screaming "if you want to survive for any length of time in this city... Stay off the main roads, avoid the U.C.C at all costs and take shelter away from known settlements... As those get raided the most..." He said, kneeling in front of the fire "you don't mind the company do you?" He asked, not really carrying what the answer would be

• cote117

cote117

#32544468 - 3 years ago

In reply to Blueworgen, #5:

"The U.C.C. won't be a problem." he replied cleaning what was possibly a multi-barreled assault cannon.

• Blueworgen

Blueworgen

#32544469 - 3 years ago

In reply to cote117, #6:

Torgue used the fire to light a cigarette "don't be foolish and think you can take them on by yourself... If you want to fight them, start a riot... That's the best way because they'll be over run..." He said, studying the assault cannon "where, if I may ask, did you get a hold of one of those?" He asked

• cote117

cote117

#32544470 - 3 years ago

In reply to Blueworgen, #7:

"Navarro..." he simply said as he removed his helmet. "And I can handle myself quite fine." He added setting his helmet aside. "You know what I am don't you?" he asked rubbing the back of his head, his fingers brushing the Synaptic link/Import jack.

• Blueworgen

Blueworgen

#32544471 - 3 years ago

In reply to cote117, #8:

He studied him for a moment "your an augmented human..." He said, looking Dorian in the eye, they heard another explosion "I don't think those poor souls will last much longer..." He said

• cote117

cote117

#32544472 - 3 years ago

In reply to Blueworgen, #9:

"Then you can see why i'm not bothered by the U.C.C." he replied unfazed by the detonation as he donned his helmet and slapped a large cartridge into his assault cannon.

• Blueworgen

Blueworgen

#32544473 - 3 years ago

In reply to cote117, #10:

"I would advise going against them alone..." Torgue said, pulling out a small device and checked what it said on its screen

• cote117

cote117

#32544474 - 3 years ago

In reply to Blueworgen, #11:

"Noted.." he replied watching the flames

• Blueworgen

Blueworgen

#32544475 - 3 years ago

In reply to cote117, #12:

Forgive studied Dorian head to toe, he knew about augmented humans, and that used to be a military program "are you an ex solider of some kind?" He asked, breathing smoke through his nose

• cote117

cote117

#32544476 - 3 years ago

In reply to Blueworgen, #13:

"I never stopped being a soldier" He replied keeping his eyes on the fire

• Blueworgen

Blueworgen

#32544477 - 3 years ago

In reply to cote117, #14:

"On who's side? Your not a member off the U.C.C are you?" He asked, thinking of how to get Pitt of this if Dorian was

• cote117

cote117

#32544478 - 3 years ago

In reply to Blueworgen, #15:

"The U.C.C. Never made my kind." Dorian assured. "The government i served has been dead for about five years now"

• Blueworgen

Blueworgen

#32544479 - 3 years ago

In reply to cote117, #16:

"Which one did you serve?" He asked, thinking of the governments that the U.C.C has toppled for theirs

• cote117

cote117

#32544480 - 3 years ago

In reply to Blueworgen, #17:

"The G.R." He replied keeping his eyes on his motion tracker.

• Blueworgen

Blueworgen

#32544481 - 3 years ago

In reply to cote117, #18:

"G.R?" He asked, studying Dorians equipment further

• cote117

cote117

#32544482 - 3 years ago

In reply to Blueworgen, #19:

"The Grand Republic. Those U.C.C. are traitors, and I get a lot of enjoyment killing them." Dorian explained.

• Blueworgen

Blueworgen

#32544483 - 3 years ago

In reply to cote117, #20:

"Ya? Well, when the dominion rose to power, it seemed the U.C.C was their driving force... Now they've picked a fight with the wasteland..." He said with a dark smile "little do they know or understands what's under this city..." He said, breathing smoke

• cote117

cote117

#32544484 - 3 years ago

In reply to Blueworgen, #21:

"Interesting...." Dorian replied tossing a couple pieces of wood on the fire. "What is under the city?" he asked knowing he would most likely not receive an answer

• Blueworgen

Blueworgen

#32544485 - 3 years ago

In reply to cote117, #22:

"Many go down... Select few come up... They say there's an old facility of some kind under the city... Some sort of "science" facility..." He said "if you want in there, you'd need to first spend some time here and get some more equipment..." He said, willing to help Dorian, part of him thinking Dorian would end up like all the others... Dead

• cote117

cote117

#32544486 - 3 years ago

In reply to Blueworgen, #23:

"You sound like I might bite it if I go down there." Dorian laughed

• Blueworgen

Blueworgen

#32544487 - 3 years ago

In reply to cote117, #24:

"So, do you want to try and unwravel the mystery of Deschia city? I can help you with all that..." He said, looking up at Dorian