You
BUY YOUR TICKET NOW!

Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

Ghost1775
Church FansJust starting a thread about church. I like how he is all old school in Marathon this last episode. I dont see why a bunch of noobs said he was going to be in Doom though.

Well just post anything and everything about Church here
#1  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 117 Cool
33,479 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
FlaymKnight
In reply to Ghost1775, #1:

It's not the first official one, but it's the first that I've seen on the first page in a while.
#2  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 62 WTF
webgecko
In reply to Ghost1775, #1:

DIE.
#3  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 122 Noob
boboghandi
I think the X-mas PSA showed us all how big of an assclown he was, and why we loved him for it.

Also no one should flame this thread as this thread has not been done in months. Every thread like it has been flamed and people say check a few pages back. Well gues what there is not few pages back with all the spam attacks and anything you find will just be a thread that was flamed. So please keep this thread on topic and no flamewars.
#4  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 57 Ditto
Ghost1775
In reply to FlaymKnight, #2:

Ya I know its not the official, but I just put official cause I havent seen one for a while and hopefully this one will stay up.

Church is such a shit magnent
#5  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 10 Cool
d0tsplit
In reply to boboghandi, #4:

I disagree with him being an a-hole. Just no one sees his views, I think no one understands him, or I can just be very biased towards Church.... Whichever comes first. You decide that,

true about the Topic since it hasnt been done in a while, but oh well

*BumP*
#6  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 21 Cool
FlaymKnight
In reply to d0tsplit, #6:

He's not that bad a character, it was just exagerated in the xmas special. It'll be interesting when he comes back.

So should we keep this thread active as the new Official Church thread?
#7  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 10 Ditto
boboghandi
In reply to d0tsplit, #6:

Oh come on he told Tucker to buy a gift then didn't get one for him. If someone did that to you, you would be fucking pissed and calling him worse names then an asshole.
#8  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
kyjw1066
If this is an "official" thread, here's my two cents about Church

Yep, Church is awesome.
#9  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 34 Funny
boboghandi
In reply to kyjw1066, #9:

The whole bulleted list thing was comdeic genois. I use that joke a lot whenever i make a bulleted point list
#10  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 7 Cool
GreenLantern
Although this has been done (remember the church of Church?) I figure this is just as legitimate as the official Tex thread. They have recently reached over 2000 POSTS! I say that the fans of each character have just as much right to create an offiicial thread to celebrate the fandom. But in order for this thing to continue on there is one piece of advice I give you... STAY ON TOPIC. That above all else helps prolong a thread's life. I myself might join this one specifically though because I like Church the most as well.
#11  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 8 Ditto
FlaymKnight
In reply to kyjw1066, #9:

I love that bulleted list for tatoos and the second one especially for abnormal piercings (more than 2 per ear, anywhere else.)
#12  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 4 Cool
kyjw1066
In reply to FlaymKnight, #7:

I agree, the Xmas special did make him seem like a much bigger asshole than he actually is. He just doesn't have patience for idiots.
#13  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Zing!
FlaymKnight
In reply to kyjw1066, #13:

Like me!
Woah, I'm like Church. Scary.
#14  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 4 Cool
d0tsplit
In reply to FlaymKnight, #7:

I think this should be the "OFFICIAL" church thread, and ill try to bump it if it falls down.

Hey at least Church gave some Smole, a really cool thing. For some odd reason, I pictured Smole as a hocky puck......
#15  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Funny
FlaymKnight
In reply to d0tsplit, #15:

Random thought:
I think Church has the record for saying, starting, or translating "Son of a bitch" in the entire cast. Thoughts?
#16  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 16 Ditto
boboghandi

Man if i had something like smole i bet i could wiun a Noble prize or something.... it just doesn't seem physicaly possable.
#17  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 7 Cool
GreenLantern
In reply to FlaymKnight, #12:

The bulleted list gave me one the best Church quotes in my opinion:

"You, are goddamn idiot. And I’d like to prove this mathematically. Take your age. Now subtract ten years. Were you smart back then? No, you were a goddamn idiot. The fact is, your still a goddamn idiot; it’s just going to take ten more years before you realize it."

All too awesome. Sarcasm all the way!
#18  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 15 Cool
kyjw1066
In reply to FlaymKnight, #16:

I think you're right... Go Church!
#19  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Zing!
GreenLantern

Smole?
#20  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 4 Cool
Knoxmickey
I agree with the point that Church is misunderstood. If I was to be a character in RvB I would be most like him. Putting down stupid people and nothing but bad luck around every turn. Also seemed like when the creators first came up with the character, they wanted someone they could blow up, shoot in the head, blow up again, etc. So I really don't see why he is so misunderstood. If I was constantly getting abused, I would be frustrated too.

#21  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 16 Ditto
d0tsplit
In reply to boboghandi, #17:

Does anyone think that church isnt really the man he is? not to be mean.... wait actually ill be mean. I mean the jokes like the little switch and problems with TEX. I think Tex just needs more attention and Church really needs to stop keeping cash in his wallet. Be like me, Carry Plastic..
#22  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Cool
FlaymKnight
In reply to d0tsplit, #22:

I just think he is a mean person by nature that has issues with women.
#23  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Cool
Ghost1775
In reply to d0tsplit, #22:

What does everyone think will happen to church next episode?

#24  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 4 Cool
GreenLantern
In reply to Ghost1775, #24:

I have a good feeling that we won't see Church's actions until 51.
#25  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Funny
d0tsplit
In reply to GreenLantern, #20:

you know , a synthetic Coal, the one that doesnt burn and just smokes. Aww come on......
#26  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Funny
FlaymKnight
In reply to GreenLantern, #25:

You think the next ep will be everyone else trying to escape? I think it'll be that but then Church shows up to save (or end) the day. Just personal speculation.
#27  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Funny
Ghost1775
In reply to FlaymKnight, #27:

Church will probably save them.....and then say how stupid they all are
#28  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Funny
d0tsplit
In reply to Ghost1775, #28:

or just sit around for 1000 years and just wait. Maybe he can find a Marathon Sniper Rifle and leave a bullet in it for the...........aww nvm just remembered Tex had the Sniper Rifle
#29  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Ditto
FlaymKnight
In reply to Ghost1775, #28:

I can see it now
Church - "I thought I told you morons to not touch anything or bring anything glowing into the base."
Caboose - "I'm sorry Church, but you did not tell us until it happened. You're not a very good psychic."
Tucker - "Yeah, man. I how were we supposed to know these things until you said them?"
Church - "That's why I left a recording."
Bomb voice - 8 ... 9 ... 10 ... Detonating.
Church - "Ah, son of a --"
*BOOM*

And that is why I don't write fanfics.
#30  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 13 Funny
[ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 1115 ] [ 1116 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.