Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

Ghost1775
Church FansJust starting a thread about church. I like how he is all old school in Marathon this last episode. I dont see why a bunch of noobs said he was going to be in Doom though.

Well just post anything and everything about Church here
#1  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 117 Cool
33,479 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
Ghost1775
In reply to FlaymKnight, #30:

That would be a big thing to happen. But episode 50 is up next
#31  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
FlaymKnight
In reply to Ghost1775, #31:

Then why not something big like that for a big episode? Church comes back and saves the day! Or, as he's discussing a plan real quick, learns to fly while they talk and takes them all away. (Guess what episode I just saw!)
#32  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
GreenLantern
In reply to FlaymKnight, #27:

That's a possibility. But I figure we'll see one episode of them trying to escape. And then 51 will be of Church actually getting that transporter.
#33  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
GreenLantern
In reply to FlaymKnight, #32:

45.9!!!
#34  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
FlaymKnight
In reply to GreenLantern, #33:

So what'll happen in 50 to make it a big milestone marker? If anything? Church getting to the future and putting his plan in action to no avail? Everyone's blown up but gets sent to Coagulation while Church goes to Zanzibar right before the explosion? Something like that? I don't know. I'm just gonna shut up.

Also, good answer! You are right! Here, have a cookie.
#35  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 0 Cool
fleureaux
Ok, here are my two bits about episode 50:

The bomb will end up going off somehow. They’ll make it slow motion to make it more dramatic, and everyone will die, even Tex. Church, who might still have the original bomb his body was built with, will blow himself up into the future and save everyone. He and Tex will have a moment, followed quickly a slew of insults ending their conversation. Caboose will be very thankful, and Tucker will be made fun of for any random reason. I think somehow that they will end up at Coagulation near episode 51 possibly titled “New Base Smell.”

Thoughts?
#36  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
GreenLantern
In reply to FlaymKnight, #35:

Actually, this made me think. Mayhaps they all get sent to the new version of Blood Gulch as a result of the new bomb and Church gets there? Of course, taking into account the whole Church waits for a teleporter thing.
#37  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
FlaymKnight
In reply to nlafleur, #36:

Ah yes, I just love that new base smell.
And he can't have the bomb still in him, it's already detonated, sending him into the past. So when he gets to the future, he still won't have a bomb in his gut.
#38  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
fleureaux
Church isn't immortal, so he wouldn't be able to live 1000 years. If the bomb isn't there, how is his body still whole? Its possible he still has it, RvB is known for twists like that. It would be cool to have another 28.5 "Last Episode Ever” styled episode.
#39  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
GreenLantern
In reply to nlafleur, #39:

Church is immortal because he's a ghost possessing a robot body. One that could not have been destroyed by a bomb. Why? Because why would all the other's be alive and Church's robot body destroyed? Therefore, Church will be able to survive a 1,000 years.
#40  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
FlaymKnight
In reply to nlafleur, #39:

Church is already dead, a ghost, in a robotic body. With proper maintenance, he could last nearly forever. And the bomb that supposedly detonated was what sent them into the future/past in the first place.
#41  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
FlaymKnight
In reply to GreenLantern, #40:

ARG!!! Ya beat me to it! Here, have another cookie.
#42  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
GreenLantern
In reply to FlaymKnight, #41:

I win.
#43  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
GreenLantern
In reply to FlaymKnight, #42:

Yea cookies!!
#44  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
fleureaux
In reply to FlaymKnight, #41:

Well if he can survive through the ages, he should still be around when this whole situation goes down, right? Since he doesn't show up in any other RvB episode, he either died sometime during the wait, was able to escape through some sort of explosion/teleporter, or just chose not to get involved.

The teleporter would only move him around in a certain time, so he would still have to wait for the time to come. I doubt if it was the latter because he would go mad during the wait. Ha! They could show him during the wait with a Volleyball named Wilson!

Of course his body is indestructible, but if his body is the same it was before the explosion he should still have a bomb. With the lack of Sarge to detonate it, he could have the computer do it.
#45  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
PMSboy343
In reply to Ghost1775, #1:

Stop with fucking "official" threads. Nobody fucking cares. Go to hell and take your inflatable girlfriend with you.
#46  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 13 Flamebait
FlaymKnight
In reply to nlafleur, #45:

The bomb is what exploded. Exploded means destroyed and not there any more. Church's body was a host to it, not the actual item. The bomb exploded, sending everyone everywhere. There's no more bomb. Well, not in Church.

Okay, I'm checking this time to make sure someone doesn't beat me to it.
#47  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
GreenLantern
In reply to PMSboy343, #46:

You don't like it, don't join, don't comment. All this will do is get you negative mods... like so.
#48  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Zing!
PMSboy343
In reply to GreenLantern, #48:
In reply to PMSboy343, #46:

You don't like it, don't join, don't comment. All this will do is get you negative mods... like so.

I hate you.
#49  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 10 Flamebait
Pablious
im not sure if quite as much is gonna happen in ep 50 as ppl think, but even if a lot does happen, it wont be anything anyone expects... and i agree with whoever said church isnt gonna have the patience to wait 1000 years, hes going to do something to send him to the future, which will be great, i cant wait to have him back with everyone else... and, in closing, church is awesome!!!! and, umm, thats all i got....
#50  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Vasquez
I bet he will go back to Blood Gultch and remember that Doc wasn’t in either base and have him turn off his communicator, then everything will go back to how it was. The Red's vs the Blue's.

#51  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
d0tsplit
In reply to Vasquez, #51:

If that happends, then Omally will find a way back to Red or Blue HQ and posess the computers there, crashing everything and making a whole new plot, Or Church could just kill Doc by shooting him instead of Cabooses toe.
#52  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Bvhjdbvkjf
In reply to d0tsplit, #52:

So... I'm pretty dense and have to say I'm not following the conversation here... but I did want to add (since this is the Church thread) that episode 4 is my favorite episode b/c Church has all the best lines... like the gf conversation... and the tank that no one can drive... he's by far the funniest character there is.
#53  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Vasquez
In reply to d0tsplit, #52:

And that would be a bad story line? ... Imagine what could happen.
#54  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
GreenLantern
In reply to Bvhjdbvkjf, #53:

I said it already but, again I really liked him in the Point/Counter Point Tattoo thing.
#55  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
EccentricNed
Did you read the FAQ?

If not, please look at it's stance on making official threads.
#56  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Flamebait
GreenLantern
In reply to EccentricNed, #56:

Will all please stop with this trying to denounce threads?
#57  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
GreenLantern
Although this has been done (remember the church of Church?) I figure this is just as legitimate as the official Tex thread. They have recently reached over 2000 POSTS! I say that the fans of each character have just as much right to create an offiicial thread to celebrate the fandom. But in order for this thing to continue on there is one piece of advice I give you... STAY ON TOPIC. That above all else helps prolong a thread's life. I myself might join this one specifically though because I like Church the most as well.

And thus why it doesn't necessarily need to stop. If the Official Tex Thread can live for 2355 posts, there's no reason other characters can't live just as long.
#58  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Bvhjdbvkjf
In reply to EccentricNed, #56:

I see... but a point that's made seems contradictory to me...
The forum is for conversation, not stating opinions

I believe that random conversation is said to belong in the basment, no? And that RvB conversation should go here? Wouldn't you agree that most of the conversation is here is generated by opinions? I could go check all of the threads people felt bumpworthy since the spam and guarantee that except for threads that serve a purpose (ie answering questions, etc...) all the rest started from opinions.

As long as the topic remains RvB related, and doesn't turn into a flame war... I don't see why anyone has a reason to delete it and say "Put this in your journal!"
#59  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Ghost1775
In reply to GreenLantern, #58:

And thus why it doesn't necessarily need to stop. If the Official Tex Thread can live for 2355 posts, there's no reason other characters can't live just as long.

Thank you for stating that. There hasnt been a post about chuch in a while and that is why i put it there
#60  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ Previous ] [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] ... [ 1115 ] [ 1116 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.