Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

davidl
Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragomball GTTalk about the Dragonball series in here. what was your favorite series/saga/fight scene.

My favorite saga is Dragonball Z. My favorite saga was the Cell Saga. My favorite fight scene was Super Saiyan 2 Goku vs. Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta at the begining of the Buu Saga
#1  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
509 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
Shanerbaner Xanadu
Dragon ball Z is still my favorite anime of all time.
#451  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Ditto
MasamuneChad Sponsor
Quarterfinals for part 1 of the character battle has started. Anyone who's interested go ahead and vote!
#452  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MasamuneChad Sponsor
Semifinals for the character battle have started. VOTE VOTE VOTE!
#453  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
procrastin8r
Started watching again on youtube. This time the Japanese sub. But found this epically awesome image.

Those are some Senzu beans
#454  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
MasamuneChad Sponsor
Finals have started for the part 1 of the character battle. Choose your favorite of these two super saiyans.
#455  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MasamuneChad Sponsor
Part 2 of the character battle is up. Round of 32 starts now.
#456  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
SamsterBoy
Apparently Akira is going to continue Dragon Ball.
#457  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MasamuneChad Sponsor
In reply to SamsterBoy, #457:

I've looked into it and it looks like there is no cited source for this. I guess we'll just have to pass it off as a rumor for now...
#458  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MasamuneChad Sponsor
Round of 16 has finally started for the character battle. VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!
#459  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
MasamuneChad Sponsor
Quarterfinals are up.
#460  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
MasamuneChad Sponsor
Part 2 semifinals. VOTE
#461  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
MasamuneChad Sponsor
Part 2 Finals. Vote here.
#462  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
MasamuneChad Sponsor
Part 3 has begun. Go ahead vote people!
#463  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
MasamuneChad Sponsor
Part 3 round of 16 is up. GO VOTE!!
#464  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
MasamuneChad Sponsor
Oooo. Tarble vs. Vegeta in his one. Quarterfinals are up for Part 3 of the character battle. VOTE people!
#465  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
donweir
Anybody watching Dragonball Kai? It's only on epsidoe 83 and we're already most of the way through the Call saga. WTF happened to the good 40 eps that used to be the build up to the Freeza vs Goku fight?
#466  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MasamuneChad Sponsor
In reply to donweir, #466:

The majority of the content in the Freeza saga was filler and dragged out scenes. The idea of Kai is to give it more of a "manga cut" (I put that in parenthesis because there are still moments with filler i.e. Gohan in the forest.) where they pretty much remove the majority of the filler. Prime example being they removed the entire Garlic Junior saga since it was never in the manga. Toei said Kai will only be about 100 episodes.
#467  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
donweir
In reply to MasamuneChad, #467:

thanks for clearing that up, but if it's going to be only 100 episodes how long will the buu saga be?
#468  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MasamuneChad Sponsor
In reply to donweir, #468:

Have no clue. They said they said 100 was an estimate so it may go for a little more. My guess is around 120 assuming that they remove the Anoyoichi Tournament saga with Paikuhan.
#469  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MasamuneChad Sponsor
Character battle part 3 semifinals are up. VOTE HERE!
#470  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MasamuneChad Sponsor
Whoo Finals for part 3 have begun. Son Gohan vs Vegeta! VOTE!
#471  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
procrastin8r
Hey, where can I find Dragonball Z Kai? I watched the first set right up until the arrival of the Ginyu Force. Oh and also:

Post edited 12/10/10 12:44AM
#472  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
MasamuneChad Sponsor
In reply to procrastin8r, #472:

If your looking for "viewing" the only way (legally) is on cable channel Nicktoons or the local channel CW on Saturday mornings. Online (again legally) they can be found here and here. Just a note though they are edited.

Oh yeah and I like that pic lol.

Post edited 12/10/10 2:17AM
#473  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Impish Imperator
Yeah that manga "continuation" turned out to be a spin off retelling the story of Dragon Ball,changed alot from the original, with a new artist and writer and stuff. Its Called Dragon Ball SD. Some changes include the story starting off when Goku is sent by his dead grandfather to train under Kame'sennin (Roshi). My hopes are that it continues into the tournament saga.
#474  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Impish Imperator

Also, this is awesome.
#475  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
MasamuneChad Sponsor
In reply to Impish, #474:

Not sure if I like it though. It's a rewrite from the original and not so comfortable with that. I was hoping it would be a story that takes place during the time when Goku and Kuririn were training together but it just feels like a inconsistent knockoff like Sleeping Princess in Devil's Castle.
#476  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MasamuneChad Sponsor
Winner of Part 3 is Vegeta! Part 4 has begun. GO VOTE!
#477  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Impish Imperator
In reply to MasamuneChad, #476:
Yeah i know what you mean, but im fine with retellings, as long there are actual re-tellings and not carbon clones. I'd like to see some larger differences, such as vegeta or piccolo appearing far earlier, or something...

So why do all of the dragon ball groups here fail? By fail i mean they all seem to have been frozen, and discussion has stopped.
#478  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MasamuneChad Sponsor
In reply to Impish, #478:

Starting to think mine is the only one still active... and barely hanging probably cause I keep making posts. Dragon Ball just isn't a hot topic anymore I guess. Mostly about new Jump manga now such as One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach. If you're interested feel free to join . Not trying to scare you off just saying.
#479  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Impish Imperator
Yeah, sure i will.
#480  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ Previous ] [ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 15 ] [ 16 ] [ 17 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.