Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

Zack Forum Mod
Pokemon Trading Card GameYou know you played it when it was popular.

You might still play it, loser.

But it doesn't matter, it was actually a pretty good card game if you didn't get into that complicating mana crap with Magic: The Gathering (which I didn't).

I still remember my first card, Charmander. He came in...
#1  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 6 Cool
124 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
lethalmoose One Liner
I still play Pokemon with my brother every now and then. I still enjoy it too, although most of the new additions to the game now are horrid. Still, I love looking at the older cards, and enjoy playing with those the most. My deck I usually use is made to power up my Gyarados with tons of energy and laying waste that way. It's simple, but it usually works. Scyther might be my favorite.

Post edited 6/13/12 2:09PM
#121  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
willandrew09
In reply to Cheryl, #5:

Lolz.... The names are really funny... especially Ratata. Reminded me of my childhood. I still feel I must
"Gotta Catch'em all"
#122  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Zolin1 Sponsor
In reply to Austino, #107:

That just sounds like a bunch of random as cards in a crappy made deck :3
#123  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
zoiddberg
I never really knew how to play, i got an Aerodactyl once and lost it in the same day, no one really knew how to play it, i got a doduo the one with fury attack, (x10 damage based on something) and thought i could win anything here, untill i played against someone older than me who knew what to do and took pretty much all my cards >.>

I have an Arcanine too, i carry it wound every now and again when i'm feeling nostalgic.
#124  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ Previous ] [ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 4 ] [ 5 ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.