You
BUY YOUR TICKET NOW!

Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

BadHatHarry Sposnor
StockWhen am I going to be able to buy Rooster Teeth stock?
#1  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
16 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
Gavino Cast & Crew
stock of what?
or do you want rooster stock for gravy or something?
#2  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 5 Funny
Cinema_Void
In reply to BadHatHarry, #1:

I don't think they're that big of a company yet.
#3  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
CrazyForSW

Ha ha. That was funny.

..dumbass.
#4  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
BadHatHarry Sposnor
Rooster Teeth seems to be growing quite fast, and with all the creative talent working for it, I think it could be quite a good investment. And for those who have no idea about the stock market, or how a company even works, you are in no way obligated to reply to this thread.

#5  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
CrazyForSW
In reply to BadHatHarry, #5:

That's some bad hat, Harry.
#6  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Zimmy
In reply to BadHatHarry, #5:

Oh, he wants to buy shares.
#7  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
HeroinAddikt

I would not feel comfortable buying stock in rooster teeth until they diversify a little more. Besides, if they started making a profit off of using Halo and the Sims 2 games, there would be lawsuits being shot towards them at every direction.
#8  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
boboghandi
the company is no were near big enough to become a puplicly traded company. Even buesinesses with a few million are worth very little.
#9  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Cinema_Void
In reply to HeroinAddikt, #8:

No there wouldnt. Bungie and Microsoft fully support Red Vs Blue and have had them do promos for the Xbox, and EA was the one who asked Rooster Teeth to do The Strangerhood.
#10  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
teamcoltra

But you guys even if they did have stock... then they would start having to listen to what other people want (and when i say other people i mean the people that dont know anything but money... like what happend to bungie when microsoft took over) No stock that way they can do it there way!
#11  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
wolfmk47
id would buy shares. there growth is much faster than other websites and its exponential. every year the company grows more and more. however they have not expanded outwards yet. a partnership with machinima to create a channel on tv would dominate. G4tv would not be able to compete a partnership would require a lot of job hires. actually that would be great. more jobs more money more people happy. but the guys seem comfortable with where they're at so the likelihood of this is very slim. but hey a man can dream cant he
#12  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
OhRobby
In reply to Gavino, #2:

I randomly googled "Rooster Teeth Stocks" and found some original Gavino comedy. Life is good.

P.S. That joke was an absolute zing and a half, shout out to chicken broth.
#13  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 0 Lame
Jack_hatch
In reply to Gavino, #2:

Just like OhRobby I did the exact same thing. I wonder if Gav still gets notifications on old comments? If so sorry Gavino...

But seriously though when can I get me some god damn shares...
#14  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
leeramouse
Um, ya. I wanted to know if you guys(Rooster Teeth) had a stock. I have 500$ and is 14 years of age. I was looking forward to getting stocks in this great company, but it seems you haven't gotten around to them... Or just a small company.Anyways if anyone knows any great stocks that are between 1-6$ reply me. Thanks!
#15  Posted 3 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Platypus_man
In reply to Gavino, #2:
stock of what?
or do you want rooster stock for gravy or something?
Gavin 2006
#16  Posted 2 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.