LIVE NOW: RT Podcast

Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

randainium3
DS: kicking ass and taking numbersPSP as we all know comes with the feture of playing mp3s and crappy little movies that you must buy specificly for that system on it, yes more ways to wast away the PSPs overpriced shortlived battery. Well Nintendo got a little anoyed by the fact that gamers were getting a more expencive PSP half th...
#1  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 0 Cool
114 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
SlartiMartFa
I think we need a system with three or four screens, two for each eye. frankly one just isnt enough.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Fuck texas with all thier fat ass hookers and ugly babies.
#91  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Ronin01
In reply to kazyadvance, #90:

isnt that what they did..... really tho, knowing that nintendo is going to shed us some light at the E3 is like a blessing. at least for me being in so much darkness about the system, the system specs will be out, maybe some test models for the system, some upcoming games. uhhh, i love it... every sexy sweet second.

#92  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
kazyadvance
more news
last but not least
#93  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Cyrus_Ramses
In reply to kazyadvance, #93:

I don't trust Cube Europe. "Sony plans for a first quarter relase"...? Bullshit. Sony hasn't said jack shit beyond "2006" as a release date. And we already know Nintendo is planning on launching before PS2 by at least a couple weeks. Not to mention, they were late on the "No Rev. at E3" bandwagon, after somebody went ahead and confirmed that the Revolution was indeed appearing at E3.
#94  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Hostile
In reply to Cyrus_Ramses, #94:

I know it's a spelling error, but... hehehehe. Launching before PS2. Hehehe.

But yeah, CE do kinda suck. Their reviews are half-assed too.
#95  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Ronin01
i was just looking at the screens for splinter cell for the DS and i am with a doubt getting that game. i mean for real someone else look this one up. its freaking awsome.

also, remember that thing called play-pan? well its going to be showcased at E3 and it is going to be released in america, it may be a 3rd party im thinking tho. but i dont care. i still want my princess mononoke on my DS.
#96  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
jm21146
In reply to Ronin01, #96:

Yea splinter cell dose look sweet. Kind of like Goldeneye 007-esck graphics with what appears to be cool use of bottom screen like picking locks
#97  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Cyrus_Ramses
In reply to Hostile, #95:

What typo?
#98  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
kazyadvance
In reply to Ronin01, #96:

...play-yan, not play-pan
#99  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Ronin01

what the fuck ever dude, play-pan / play-yan i was one letter off.

anyways yeah i think it gonna come done to which i want more of the 007 or splinter cell. 8 people one a songle card death matches, or awsome sneeking around and killin villins.
#100  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
kazyadvance
woohoo reply number 100!
#101  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
kazyadvance
In reply to kazyadvance, #101:

note reply number 100, not post
#102  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
jm21146
In reply to kazyadvance, #102:

note no one really cares about the reply number

Anyway the talk around the net is that the online capability (for Nintendo games at least) will only allow you to play against your friends or people that you have met in real life
#103  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
kazyadvance
In reply to jm21146, #103:

no one knows how they will work it yet
#104  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
jm21146
In reply to kazyadvance, #104:

that is just based off of what the Head of square-enix said about the online stuff
#105  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Caboose
YEAH! I finally got around to getting my DS. I'da gotten it sooner, but I had no monies. I picked up Pac-Pix (DS) and Megaman & Bass (GBA). And I'll be getting Animal Crossing DS when its released!

I'm so excited! Ok! I'm going to go play Pac-Pix!
#106  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
kazyadvance
In reply to Caboose, #106:

i sudgest you check out mario 64 DS, killer game. And once u beat the game itself theres still added secrates and i beleive somewhere around 72 minigames you can unock. i like to call my DS the minigame monster because of the limetless joy there is in catapulting rocks at parachuting bomombs to protect warios garden, or drawing trampoliens to bounce mario through rings, or sitting there playing a mario form of poker with luigi. Seriously I have waststed entire classes just sitting there playing a single minigame endlessly, and I normal hate minigames.
#107  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Caboose
In reply to kazyadvance, #107:

My brother has Mario 64 DS and we play wireless (with 1 cart). he also has Ridge Racer DS that we can play with only 1 cart! Lets see the PSP play do that! Play multi-player games with only 1 cart! PSP would run out of battery power even if it tried!
#108  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Ronin01
In reply to kazyadvance, #107:

what the hell? im at 120 stars and i have no where near that many mini-games.

im currnetly waiting for splinter cell coming to the DS. it looks so sweet.
#109  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Caboose
In reply to Ronin01, #109:

I'm hoping that Splinter Cell for the DS will be a great game. I don't like the controls for GCN, PS2, or XBox. I like the camera to be semi-stationary... if that makes any sence
#110  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
kazyadvance
what in gods name has nintendo gotten themselves into this time.

oh and some snowbording game.

as for the minigame thing i think i mighta miscounted the number of empty slots for em (being which all those slots would be filled) it would bes somewhere about 58, if all the slots are not filled and its actualy just with 3 on the last page (an anoying possibility) it would be more like 36.
#111  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Caboose
In reply to kazyadvance, #111:

That Trauma Centre game looks AWESOME!
#112  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Ronin01
In reply to Caboose, #112:

yeah, it looks pretty cool. im still on the wait for secret of mana DS.
#113  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
kazyadvance
Ok, I'm haveing trouble reaching the E3 vids (i have a feeling microsoft has had its play in this, dam you microsoft). If anyone has any DS vids post them, NOW! Post all of them! For every 5 you post (unposted actual DS game play) then I pormis 2 mod points. If I run out oh well, but that might take a few.
#114  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ Previous ] [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.