Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

wilshire117
Poor games on xboxsuggest damn poor games that won't make it off the self in the shops...
#1  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
193 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
wilshire117
In reply to wilshire117, #1:

brute force is the poorest game i have and i didn't even want it..... it came with the xbox... how poor is that.
#2  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
lrdofdaspon
In reply to wilshire117, #2:

Uhh, Brute Force is pretty good man , the critics at IGN gave it an 8.1.
#3  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Lame
wilshire117
In reply to lrdofdaspon, #3:

wahhh!!
#4  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
wilshire117
In reply to lrdofdaspon, #3:

but i does get really boring
#5  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
wilshire117
In reply to wilshire117, #5:
it my bad....

then wot is a really bad game???
#6  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
BattleWrench
There is some. Like that truck game that you can drive through walls and up walls.
#7  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Lame
wilshire117
In reply to BattleWrench, #7:

wtf?
#8  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
wilshire117
In reply to BattleWrench, #7:

sounds like 1 great game *cough*
#9  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Exile650 Unexisting

Murakumo: [Robot Pursuit Unit]

Its basically Armored Core without the stuff that makes Armored Core fun.
#10  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
mrteenie
99% of all games aren't worth playing

#11  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
gurughandi

lets see we got the first lord of the rings ( $30 in the reject bin........ why the hell did i waste my money?) we have hunter the reckoning that was a peice of crap that seemed to come from the days of nintendo 64. a terrible offender is morrowind that game is full of bugs and far out if you choose to be a spell caster you start with shit and a rat can kill you ( you swing for 10 minutes without hitting it once but the rat slowly knaws you away) and finally midnight club 2, the cars have shit names, theres near no sense of reality in it, poor gameplay and all the races seem the same.
#12  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 2 WTF
AgpMatt
In reply to gurughandi, #12:

hunter the reckoning wasn't horrible,and morrowind is an awesome game. so there might be a few dozen glitches and bugs,but that is one of the things that makes that game fun. makes for great stories. everybody loves a story where your fighting someone and suddenly fall through a floor,or walk through a wall.
#13  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
cramkraka
Aqua man i see it at EB all the time for like 3 bucks new. There are tons of other ones but none are really coming to mind at the moment.

#14  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
tone
In reply to cramkraka, #14:

I work at a Blockbuster store and we can see how many times an item has been rented in the computer...Aquaman was NEVER rented...ever.
#15  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
GOODYEARpimp
In reply to tone, #15:

I work at a movie gallery and it's the same thing, we have Aquaman for both PS2 and Xbox, it's never rented for either.
#16  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Topheh
In reply to gurughandi, #12:

Oh man, the first LoTR... I still look sadly in the direction of my wallet every time I see that game on the shelf... so sad.
#17  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
wilshire117
In reply to Topheh, #17:

so damn sad
#18  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MorrisseyMan
The WORST game I have ever played on X-Box would have to be Amped. Yes, I am aware that it got good reviews. But I just don't like it. The controls are so damn hard to use if you are a n00b at the game (like me. I only played it once and was so disgusted I threw up all over my friend's X-Box. We don't talk anymore). I haven't played Amped 2 and quite frankly, I don't want to.

Also, dispite rave reviews, Driv3r is a pretty damn poor game. Boooooring. The funnest thing on it is making movies, but that is kind of tedious.
#19  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
squeak117
In reply to MorrisseyMan, #19:

hmm. i thought DRIV3R was a heaps good game. it may have seemed quite unfinished and tanner jumps like a little girl.... but it had great gameplay and the replay feature is excellent.

they should put a replay feature for halo or something that would be sweet :D
#20  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Lame
gurughandi
In reply to AgpMatt, #13:

i personally hate falling through a floor or the worst incident where i couldnt go in to balmora as soon as i went through the gate i shot up in the air way above the buildings and after a few steps i fell to my death...... if thats fun well tickle me pink.
and hunter was awful a shit view, a shit story, shit gameplay and well basically the only good thing was the end.
#21  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
netsurfer_x1 PleadsThe2nd
Anybody ever played Pulse Racer? That game blew!
#22  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Ditto
Kamikaze
In reply to wilshire117, #2:

I actually agree with you, Brute Force was a mess of a game.
#23  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
squeak117
In reply to Kamikaze, #24:

i agree too. but my stepdad insisted that we get it. he always believes ratings.
#24  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MidnighRaven Sponsor
In reply to AgpMatt, #13:

Morrowind Xbox was a long way inferior to morrowind PC. Loads more glitches, loads less fun, worse graphics. I couldn't get very far on Hunter: TR, because I suck at it.

(I know it wasmulti-platform, but) Mace Griffin, bounty hunter. Good ideas, but poorly pulled off.

I can't seem to remember the really bad games I had, sold them ages ago, then tore out the parts of my brain that still contained thier taint.
#25  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
meatball1209
In reply to MidnighRaven, #26:

I liked playing Hunter when I was really tired with three other friends. It was easy and we didn't have to split a tiny screen.

Morrowind was too much walking and not enough entertaining stuff (although robbing a shopkeeper blind was fun).

I always see Mace Griffin, Aquaman, Big Mother Truckers, Dead to Rights, and Quantem Redshift in the retard bin, usually for under seven bucks. Still won't buy any of them though.
#26  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
squeak117
In reply to meatball1209, #27:

have any of you played mad dash racing.
i look back and think that it was pretty fun but it got so dam BORING!
i think that was like the 3rd game i sold.
the 1st game was some mecha game that involved transforming into a plane :P
i forget it's name :(
#27  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
jzidack
In reply to squeak117, #28:

I still have ('cause no one will even take it) this RPG game for the xbox, not sure if multi-platform. I can't remember its name. Its graphics, gameplay, script, etc. were horrid. You start out in this cave thing and have to break out of the cell. It was horriable. Just found the name 'Arx Fatalis'. The big thing that killed me was the long and unbelievably aboundant load screens.
~Z
#28  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
TheMadHatter
fight club.

man that game sucked ass. wish i had never bought it. it was a good idea of a game, just really badly implamented.
#29  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
lostnfound08
This is going way back but agressive inline sadly disapointed me
im a "fruit booter" myself and I was lookng forward to finally being recognized by game developers
The graphics look like they came from n64 for heavens sake!!!

#30  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 6 ] [ 7 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.