Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

Dreamweaver9
Gameboy,Gameboy Color,and GameboyAdvanceHey does any one remember the old classic handhelds like the Gameboy Color? What were your favorite games? Who knows maybe you"ll find something out you didnt know....
#1  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
41 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
dark_hunter
Tetris
#2  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
HacknKill
Tetris and Mario Land : Six Gold Coins.....great games
#3  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Agent89
Gameboy Color is not that old
#4  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Dreamweaver9
Well you know what I mean. Besides no one buys them very often. But there is a device which you can use to play you old games on the television. If you have a game cube you can buy a game boy game converter and pllug it into the bottom of the gamecube. Its awesome. I have one and it works fantastically
#5  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Byshakka
Legend of Zelda, the Oracle set of games.
#6  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
Darkgamer923
I dont' wanna sound like a newb, but the Pokemon Series was cool...heh Also I agree w/ dark_hunter on Tetris, i also loved the metroid games. As a matter of fact I loved pretty much every game that I played on any Nintendo System!
#7  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Ditto
Benjovi
My first gameboy game, Super Mario Land, I enjoy to this day.
#8  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Phoenix_87
the first gameboy...super mario bros Zelda and The FF series on original gameboy.....they were so fun
#9  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Kill_em_all
I have all the gameboys other than the SP. I like the original gameboys Zelda and the Mario Land Series. On color it would be mario brothers deluxe.
#10  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Dreamweaver9
I miss the origional Zelda too ^_^
#11  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
general117
mind is zelda like dreamweaver9, that game was the bomb back then and still is today
#12  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
ninjaStan
i own all the gameboy systems, exept the micro, that hasnt come out yet
#13  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
opeagleeye
For the Gamebot there was this weird game that I think was called "Bubble Bros" You ran around a little screen with different levels platforms and ladders and shot at bubbles in the air along with your brother. When you shot them, they would split into smaller faster moving bubbles. And again into even smaller bubbles until finally they dissapeared. It was simple, but I got hours of entertainment out of that one.
#14  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
opeagleeye
gameboy
#15  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
briskimj
One of my favorites was Wario World: Super Mario World 3. Just the change up from Mario to Wario was awesome for me.
#16  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
02sonny
6 Golden Coins, the old skool Donkey Kong,and Ms. Pacman will always be my favorite video vixen.
#17  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
SlipNirvanaS Sponsor
Tetris! Donkey Kong too but I could never get passed this one level
#18  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
Tibo11
I relly liked tetris and donkey kong country.But i didn't play it very much........
#19  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Dainbramaged
Super Mario Bros, LOZ: Link's Awakening, Metroid 2, Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monstars, Tetris, Pokemon Red & Blue (yeah I said Pokemon).... So many good games, and those are all pre-Gameboy Color.
#20  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
littlefreaky
gamboy advance mini
#21  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Piers
The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Ages and Seasons
#22  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Raynos
I used to play Donkey Kong on my Game Boy every chance I got. Original Gray, mind you. I still have it, but I'm not sure it works because I can never get 4 AA batteries together.
#23  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Zaeon Gottagofast
what, gameboy pocket doesn'tcount?
#24  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MofuggerX OFFLINE
Pokémon all the way...

What? Is it just me?
#25  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
FPSer
I was just playing mario on my gameboy. It is the best.
#26  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
1Ca8oose2
Definetly have to go with all the Zelda games because there all just so sexy hehehe i got all the gameboy's except micro which i'm probably not gonna buy seeing as a got me an sp and i don't think i wanna waste $150 so i can get a better backlight or whatever
#27  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
EdibleUndies
Super Mario: six golden coins, couldnt get enough of that game. im not sure if GB advance SP is included too, but i used to love playin DOom on that one, or Metriod Fusion
#28  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Astro38
I had ye old Gameboy Colour. It was the best thing since sliced bread. Awesomeness. I played Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 and Pokemon Gold on it all the time. Those were the days...
#29  Posted 5 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Velgroth
ninja turtle 3
#30  Posted 5 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.