Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

wingzero4760
Diablo 3Hey i was wondering if anyone knows anything about there being a third Diablo game because i saw a concept cover on someone profile and i wanted to know if there will actually be a Diablo 3
#1  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Cool
2,321 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
AFKeeker
In reply to K0Z, #2190:

I recognize my own handiwork, and stand by my original statement. ;)

THAT BEING SAID, I do need to adjust, as you do in fact kill monsters before reaching town when you first start a new character.
#2,191  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
unnamed333
I know this is the place to purches the game but the date is more important though

us.battle.net/d3/en/purchase

#2,192  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Blukey
In reply to K0Z, #2190:

That made me smile. What you described is the Diablo universe itself. Not a happy, go lucky "everything will all work out place".

Plus I feel your pain. I had to be a fanboy,gamer and consumer all in one post.

All I can say is that for those of you who have not played the beta, expect something different, new and strange that you will like. I have been playing Diablo since my parents bought me the D1 and still play both D1 and 2. Diablo 3 will be great, but very different. That is all.
#2,193  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
FYAjibber000
In reply to Blukey, #2193:

agree on the different and great part...definitly gonna take a little time too adjust from all of Diablo 2's dark wonder...hopefully D3 is sporting that in areas beyond the beta tho. freaking loved fighting my way through hell to face diablo's punk ass down
#2,194  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
K0Z Masqued Man
I got my Diablo 3 beta invite! So far i've only played through with the witchdoctor. Occasionally it will disconnect from battlenet and will log you out of whatever you were doing.
#2,195  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Blukey
In reply to K0Z, #2195:

That is very rarely though, at least on my end. I like the witch doctor, but its to me the beta does not give him enough play time. IMO might I add.
#2,196  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
argzombies
It made me so happy going between the very first post of this thread and the last. I'm coming for you, Deckard Cain
#2,197  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Blukey
In reply to argzombies, #2197:
I'm coming for you, Deckard Cain

He would destroy you.
#2,198  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
FYAjibber000
too late i left good ole Deckard in the hands of Tyrael and the other Archangels long ago, when the jerk thought it was cute to charge me to ident items just because i forgot to save him from Tristram....
#2,199  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
K0Z Masqued Man
>unidenitified item, you must identify this item to use it
>is Cain going to charge me for this? : /
> *rightclick*
> *automatically itentifies item*
> AWESOME

I could get used to not having to need a town portal/identify scrolls.
#2,200  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
argzombies
i seriously miss spell tomes - that feeling of greatness when you found the tp one and never had to carry scrolls again!
#2,201  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Blukey
Or... when you buy the town portal book. Then had to refill that fucker all the time. Yes.

Great felling. :]
#2,202  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
SebastianGre
Diablo 3 exists... be excited!
#2,203  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
FYAjibber000
In reply to SebastianGre, #2203:

it has existed for awhile now, where you been under a rock?

or when you bought a town portal book, but then it got full and you found a huge stash of tp's that you picked up because you didn't know the book was full
#2,204  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
Shyzablast
So, how many of you peoples have the game pre-oredered?
I have been waiting for this game for a long time and have the CE pre-ordered.
#2,205  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Blukey
In reply to FYAjibber000, #2204:
In reply to SebastianGre, #2203:

For those who not know of Diablo 3, AND ITS MIGHTY BETA TRIAL AND RELEASE DATE, are naught the true followers.

They are the false. They are the demons of diablo; his underlings. Demons that shall'th be slayed with a VIGOROUS might.

Though foul beast has no say in this LAND! THOUGH FOUL BEAST MUST BE SLAIN. Foul beast must be never mention of again.

BUT DO NOT FEAR! For those who know not of this glorious day; this GLORIOUS EVENT!!

SHALL BE REWARDED!! All prais- wait.. no.. no this cann- This is a holy place! NO! N-...

#2,206  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
TBSWK Best Leon NA
Purchased and preloaded the game today. Downloaded the Beta but haven't been able to get it running yet (servers are down I believe). I'm sooooo excited for this game.
#2,207  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
ACiDaRiS The Ruiner
For those who haven't hit the beta yet -- This weekend Is Free Beta Weekend (linky)
#2,208  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
K0Z Masqued Man
Darkness falls, Heroes rise

Its a promotion to get class sigils for your ingame banner. You can only get the sigil for the class of the week, this week its the Monk.

*Tried to get the 'Overachiever' achievement but then they had to go and reset the achievements for everyone.

Was still able to play all the classes though. Barbarians + Environment physics = fucking priceless. Also, punching all the meat of your enemies is as hilarious as it sounds.
#2,209  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Blukey
In reply to K0Z, #2209:

I love it. I'll be playing barb as my first class, then probably going for Witch Doctor on hardcore.

#2,210  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
TomDerpo Sponsor
Got the beta found it way to easy even on hardcore but seen videos of inferno mode looks sweet! Played every character but the wizard. Witch Doctor is the best.
#2,211  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
TBSWK Best Leon NA
So I've been playing the beta for a bit now and I need some help optimizing my computer for it. I essentially move in slow motion. Please note that I'm not playing on a gaming computer, but a macbook air with 2 gigs of ram. Not ideal, I know. But if I could get the game running smoother, that would be amazing.
#2,212  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Blukey
In reply to TBSWK, #2212:

Obviously, try all low settings. Move up from there. Since the entire game isn't out, can't really personalize it to much through code and stuff you you know how to do that.
#2,213  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
K0Z Masqued Man
What the commercial looks like
#2,214  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
Blukey
In reply to K0Z, #2214:

I fucking love it.
#2,215  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Vengeanz Sponsor
I just spent like an hour and a half skimming through this entire thread. It is one of the funniest threads I've ever seen, it goes from "Yeah, D3 probably won't happen" to "yeah, only two weeks until release!"... But seriously, I can't wait any bloody longer for this game.
#2,216  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
FYAjibber000
well yeah it went from that to this, Blizzard was skeptical on making a 3rd one, and tbh i am surprised (pleasantly so) that they did because they got some mighty big shoes to fill from Diablo 2....i mean the game still sells for $40 at the local walmart so many years later its obscene how popular that game is.
#2,217  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Blukey
In reply to FYAjibber000, #2217:

Well said, but they have one of the best attitudes in the gaming industry, "It'll be ready when its ready." haha...

Although they not releases PVP in the first round kinda stray away from that :-\
#2,218  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
spiderpig040
DIABLO III will be released on 5.15.12

it will be an ONLINE game.
#2,219  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
AFKeeker
Hey guys, I found a new meme that really accurately describes spiderpig's most recent post.

#2,220  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 5 Ditto
[ Previous ] [ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 73 ] [ 74 ] [ 75 ] ... [ 77 ] [ 78 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.