Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

navalurzu7
Hardcore Naruto Talk: NO Spoilers PleaseA naruto thread for those who have, and will only watch the subbed anime or read the manga. those who watch the Cartoon Network dubbed version will not be tollerated here.
#1  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
26,040 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
neutrino
Naval, I am very disappointed in you. I was hoping you might have grown from this experience, but instead you dug in your heels and showed how rigid you are to changing for the better. May you one day understand what I was trying to teach you.

That being said, I hope the thread goes well. May it be everything you wanted the other thread to be.
#2  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 11 Lame
h4nkychief
OMG, Traitor...
dun worry, I never neg modded you, and if I was there at the time I'd fix it, but, it's old news now....

So....

How's about that Tsunade eh'?
#3  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 8 Funny
navalurzu7
i created this thread against people like you neutrino, since you don't like the way i deal things, don't post here.
and yes tsunade indeed. lol, how long do you think she'll keep up as being the 5th? until naruto becomes jounin or whenever she feels like quiting?
#4  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 6 Noob
blkhawk Sponsor
dub sucks! Ok just had to say that
#5  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 5 Ditto
bobflatulant
just wondering does the shonen jump verson of naruto count because that is awsome
#6  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 3 Flamebait
navalurzu7
actually, as long as you don't like the stuff they show on Cartoon Network, you're cool
#7  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
MCS117
Aren't the ones with the subtitles the same as with the cartoon network ones but in english???
#8  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 0 Ditto
navalurzu7
you have no idea how wrong you are. no, they cut a lot of stuff out for time's sake and because they think it's not safe for childrens ears, fucking idiots. and they can't translate them into english worth crap, watch the first naruto ep. then the dub first ep. and compare, you'll see, but no more dub chat, that'll only be for the damned fans that come in here.
#9  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 4 Noob
odin0425
naruto is the best anime ever, I had the first 86 eps imported... As for the dubs on cartoon network, they are the worst ive ever seen...since when was it alright to translate proper nouns? like kono village into leaf village...that would be like calling Inu Yasha, demon dog (inu meaning dog, and yasha meaning demon)
#10  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 5 Cool
Lady_Kriss
w00T! Go Shonen Jump! I love that magazine! It's the only one I'll read.....

Woo hoo! Naruto! I prefer the subbed, just cuz japanese sounds so freakin' cool...
#11  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Ditto
bobflatulant
i'm trying to download some of the naruto episodes on some of the sites but it wont play because all of my movie files like divx or quicktime don't recognize it. and it says that it is a bit torrent file what the hell is that i just want to watch the episodes
#12  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Noob
bobflatulant
and also if you have a place that you download the episodes at can you please tell me

p.s. and it doesnt require to pay
#13  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Noob
MasterVash
In reply to bobflatulant, #13:

Try Naruto Chaos. You have to be a member, but it's free.
#14  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
navalurzu7
is narutochaos with all 156 episodes? cause i recently had a feeling to rewatch the series and boxtorrents is the only place i could find the torrents, and it was season by season and they failed everytime i dled it.

oh, and did you guys hear the great news? we won't see the return of plot to the naruto anime until april 2006! oh JOY OF JOYS!!!
i don't mind the fillers, but since season 7's entirety is going to be completely fillers, it's kind of gay.
#15  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Zing!
bobflatulant
i already am a member of Nauto Chaos that is the first place i went and i couldnt play it there either
what the hell is a torrent file
#16  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Noob
bobflatulant
is there anything you need to download first before you can watch it

and do i download the bit torrent file or the direct download
#17  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MasterVash
The direct downloads worked for me. However, I got just about all the episodes from torrents. Specifically, these torrents. I used BitComet to get then.

Do you just not knwo how to use torrents? If not, then jsut PM me and I'll explain.
#18  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
navalurzu7
i can do it here, im really not sure what torrents are myself, though i use them and it's the only way to download naruto anymore. what you need to do is download a bittorrent client, so that you can download the torrents. google "bitcomet" find it and download it. from there, you can download the torrent files to the anime and it'll open the files up in bitcomet where it'll start downloading the episode off the internet (don't ask me to explain, i don't get it either, but it's how it's done) it usually takes between 45 min and an hour to torrent an episode. there are no direct downloads that work to my knowlede of naruto. this is how it has to be done with any success.
#19  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Jishan
In reply to bobflatulant, #16:

A torrent file is basically a file that will allow you to connect to a Fansub's server so that you can download any episodes they have online. Like if you had torrent named "n156" from Dattebayo, you would open it with the program BitTorrent or BitLord. These files would connect to the server that has the file and download it for you. It is a very convenient way of spreading data such as fansubs without the need for a direct download. It also allows people to "seed" files or contribute to the number of people who are providing the file for download. If you use a torrent, keep the BitTorrent window open for a long as possible to allow others to also download the file faster.
#20  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
navalurzu7
that makes sense i suppose,

and something naruto related... those of you that have read chapter 281, this might actually get good! we get to see another of the akatsuki and what's with this emotionless chick that's going to be placed on naruto's team? i really wasn't expecting anything like this to happen, i can't wait! do you suppose it's an assasination attempt?
#21  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 WTF
bobflatulant
thanks guys happy mods all around for everyone that helped me
just one more thing what video file do you use wmp divx or quicktime
#22  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
navalurzu7
when you download bittorent, after it's done, it doesn't matter what player you use to play it, wmp, realplayer, divx, winamp, they all work for it.
#23  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
AnimeMaster1
fucking noob doing this OMG i still can't belice you got pwned so bad...
#24  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
navalurzu7
wtf are you talking about, i think you'll be the first person ill go completely homocidal on if you don't fucking go away
#25  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
AnimeMaster1
*still is here* Um just cause you got pwned in the OTHER naruto thing does not mean you have to be liek a babie and make you own one about naruto....dude it is like your a kid and one kid says go away we do not like you and then your like "WELL IM GOING TO MAKE MY OWN *insert random thing here* so yeah noob STFU
#26  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MasterVash
Man, delete that siezure post thing, please. The thing is driving me insane. And why does everyone persist on fighting? Rock Lee's just plain pissed off at this now.

Oh, great. Now he's going to be hospitalized for about a week afterwards. Why do you people hate him so?
#27  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
navalurzu7
you see how this happens, I leave the damn thread, cause it seemed like you goddamn people (well just this anime dude and neutrino so far) follow me just to fuck me up, you all hated having me there anyway so just leave me the fuck alone so i can talk naruto with GOOD people in peace
#28  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
neutrino
Naval, you brought this onto yourself. Quit painting me as the bad guy, because I am not. You were the one being irrational in the first place. I asked you to calm down, and you wouldn't. I tried to talk to you about this problem, and you persisted to harrass people who didn't deserve it. I threatened you to stop, you left the thread, neg modded me, and put me on block. After that, I willing to leave it be, because this damn internet war isn't worth it. I was going to let you have your thread, and I was going to go back to having mine. However, somehow you got it in your head that I am out to destroy you, when in fact it is you screwing things up for yourself.

Oh, and by the way, Animemaster1 came here of his own accord. He came into the original thread looking for you, and when I told him that you had left, he posted here. No one told him to do anything to you.

On that, I am willing to let this subject rest if you are. If you have any further beef with me, then I suggest we take it up in private.
#29  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
navalurzu7
GODDAMNIT KEEP THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD!
I left you guys ok? you guys didn't really want me there anyways, so i left, do you have to keep bothering me everywhere i fucking go? and the last thing i want is to continue this, but if people from the other naruto thread keep posting here and mocking me, then what the fuck am i supposed to do? you're one of the better people from the other thread, the least you can do is tell them to leave me the fuck alone! please damnit, im trying to create a GOOD thread here and if you guys keep posting at me in disgust, you're no better than anyone else.
#30  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 867 ] [ 868 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.