Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

pigottsm
Whatever Happened to Floridai was rewatching my rvb files last night and i caught something i never caught before

tex: their was one of us named after each state
tucker: oh so thier was 50 of u right?
tex: no.... 49, remember
tucker: oh yeah..............., poor florida..
........moment of silence.......

my question is, what happened to florida?????????

i vote a giant hurricane picked it up and threw it onto the english coastline, forcing all the citizens to turn british...... what do u guys think
#1  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 4 Cool
226 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
jensklemp_46
No no its gotta be a typhoon thinger, hurricane, w/e u call it, that swept up and took out the entire state of florida. Taking out everyone, everything in it, ending right before it crossed to any other states. OR maybe a state wide cow eating contest was held and everyone in the state did it, and here is the good part, all the meat that was eatin had......... mad cow desease and they all got sicked and threw up in the ocean, then died. (The throwing up in the ocean took out japan)... if thats the right side of the ocean im thinkin bout!
#2  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 9 WTF
jensklemp_46
Ok, sorry for double posting, just read the starter off agian from pigottsm and noticed i said juss bout the same thing, +1 cool for pigottsm mod bombed for me... this is gonna hurt!
#3  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 0 Ditto
TheBank
yeah, after what florida is going through i wouldn't be surprised if in the future if it gets totally wiped out.
#4  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Lyght55
Well, considering Florida is pretty much flat, if global warming were to occur, Floridians would be getting the hell out of there. Perhaps a flood wiped it out, or it got assimilated into New Jersey.
#5  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
robotminione
Florida sucks anyway. WHO CARES (My apologies to any Foridians here) *cough*not*cough*
#6  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Zing!
tjxlinkin
wow i am so much more hated (lives in FL) --shrugs-- can i please be killed by one of those things soon...
#7  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Simmons22
In reply to robotminione, #7:

Whats wrong with Florida?
#8  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 5 Ditto
benclover
In reply to Farmer_Griff, #2:

I agree with Farmer_Griff. It has to be flooded, due to global warming
#9  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
soul_coma
maybe all the old people there died, and that left noone living down there, so all the shops went out of buisness and there was a major economic collapse so the US regected florida from the union to stop the economic problems causeing a depretion
#10  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Flamebait
green_dog
I think it was possible that a hugh war was started over sea trade and Cuba got all pissed off and bomg Flordia into a million bite-sized peices along with Germany and Spain.
#11  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Raptor05122
Hey bitches, Florida survived, the RT guys has a typo. They meant to type New York, not Florida, cause down here, we've got Jacksonville and The Keys. The 2 most hottest spots to find babes in a bikini!
#12  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 7 Lame
ScEEch452
I'm glad someone made a thread on this. I picked up on it after I watched it twice. Me and my sisters would walk up to each other and yell "What happened to Florida?!?!!". Anyway, why don't you ask someone involved in making season 3. Or ask Jason.
#13  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
ScEEch452
In reply to green_dog, #12:

That's spanishland, dumbass!!
#14  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Szor3n
i think hes saying florida is spanishland, we have enough spanish people here....
#15  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
ScEEch452
In reply to robotminione, #7:

Ohooohhooohooo, so you think where you come from is any better? Obviously they aren't teaching you proper English, or you would be ABLE TO SPELL "FLORIDIANS" RIGHT[/u]!!!!

Sorry on the double triple posting there.
#16  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Cool
ScEEch452
In reply to Szor3n, #16:

No, at the end he was talking about Germany and Spain Spanishland.
#17  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
ScEEch452
Goddamn!! Quad posting!
#18  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Cool
swabs
I think Caboose probably had something to do with te demise of Florida.
#19  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 WTF
Szor3n
In reply to swabs, #20:

lol probably...
#20  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
forensic
Isn't Florida a PERSON? Wouldn't that make much more sense that someone died, instead of an entire state being wiped out?
#21  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
ScEEch452
Yes, florida was a person.
#22  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
neeley_09
In reply to forensic, #22:

No, they are talking about the state.

Tucker: One for each State? So there's fifty of you.
Tex: Forty-nine, remember?
Tucker: Oh, yeah, that's right. Man. Poor Florida.
#23  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 WTF
forensic
In reply to neeley_09, #24:

No, it's because there were fifty of them, then one died so there are now only 49. The one who died was Florida!
#24  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
urzaofusn
That sounds a bit like your reading to much into it... or listening... My guess... Cuba make Flordia non-existent with remaineder Cold War nuclear missles becuase thier Dictator Castro, got assassinated... then they blamed America for it but the old POS launchers, didn't get the nukes further that the flordia state line....
#25  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
forensic
In reply to urzaofusn, #26:

WE read too much into it? I think you ave too much time on your hands.
#26  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Lame
genocide_117
In reply to neeley_09, #24:

now that i read that, it sounds like tucker is saying theres 50 staets, so fifty freelancers, but then tex says 49. the way it's worded makes it sound like florida is a person.
Tucker: so theres fifty of you.
just me but sounds like they talking about a person.
#27  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Noob
Sharky
That episode came out right around Hurricane season last year. It was a joke about that, since last year was the first year of having lots of major hurricanes right after each other.
#28  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
LadyCaboose
In reply to forensic, #25:

Tucker: One for each State? So there's fifty of you.
Tucker: Oh, yeah, that's right. Man. Poor Florida.

Tucker has no previous knowledge of the Freelancers organization. Tex says there is one person for every state. Tucker says that means there are fifty of them. Tex corrects him, telling him there are forty-nine, remember?.
So you are suggesting that even though Tucker knows nothing about the Freelancers (which is why he's asking about it) he is supposed to remember that one of them died, and he just happens to know exactly which one it was?
They are talking about the state.
#29  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Ditto
forensic
In reply to LadyCaboose, #30:

I like your theory! And it does make a lot of sense, at how Tucker doesn't know anything about the Freelancers BUT he does know that there isn't a Florida.
#30  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 7 ] [ 8 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.