You
BUY YOUR TICKET NOW!

Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

dark54555 Site Admin
Backwards CompatibilityTHE LIST

Post here if you notice an update, or to bitch that your favorite game isn't on the list.
#1  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 10 Cool
1,240 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
Sodman
Thanks for the list! jedi academy is on it! woot!
#31  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Lame
vigilante212
yea i got the emulator and tried it on NFSU2 and its probably the buggiest emulator I have ever used. The cut scenes are all screwed up and the sounds are missing. Also on multiplayer the bottom split screen dropes out to like an underside view of the car on top making it impossible to play.
#32  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
UglyCurtains
I can't play my favorites! I know of course that we get to play the best sellers and all... yay. All I wanted was to play Dai Senryaku in high def!
#33  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
redefinition
has anyone experienced any problems playing any of the GTA games yet?
#34  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
spman
In reply to geoffry, #7:

of couse not who did you hear that from?
#35  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
spman
In reply to Duo, #23:

they probly whant do marrow wind because oblivion is coming out or that is what i think.
#36  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
letoreborn
they should though, since oblivion has been bumped back so far.
#37  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Chaotic117
I don't know, I think it's a big waste of time, having to download the emulator for the game and all. It should be like Playstation 2. PS1 games can automatically be played on PS2. It's more convenient. I notice Microsoft has a knack for making things a hassle.
#38  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
nbdonut
yeah but ps3 can only play certain ps2 titles and I haven't heard any word on if they're going to try to expand the list in the future and the list is like a tenth of what xbox 360 has
#39  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
jonm1
In reply to NinjaDragon, #6:

but there will just be a new one in like less than a year
#40  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Cpt_Murphy
In reply to Chaotic117, #38:

The only reason Microsoft has to do this whole extra harddrive emulator download thing is because they switched graphic card makers, nVIDIA to ATI, and processors went from Intel to IBM. Because of this the discs don't read the same. Just be glad they give you the emulators for free and not for some gay ass $1.00 charge.

www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=8996
#41  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Hawkins1701
In reply to Cpt_Murphy, #41:

Well said. It's true that it's annoying that not all the games are there yet, and some of them don't quite perform as they should. But give Microsoft credit for continually working on making this right. I do find it odd that a Barbie game works, and titles like Conker's Bad Fur Day, X Men Legends, and Burnout 3 don't, but again, Microsoft is working on it (I hope). Truth be told, without customizable soundtracks there's no way I would want to touch Burnout 3 on the 360. Yeesh.
#42  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
nitsuj112 Endure
heres something for all of you that are complaining about not having every single Xbox 1 game playable on the 360, get off your ass, pull out your old Xbox, and play your games on there. its not like you get anything special from playing it on the 360. in fact alot of the games dont work as good on the 360. i wish that they wouldnt have wasted thier time on backwards combatibiltiy and used that time to make another cool new inovation for the next generation of video games. i say quit wasting time on the past. the future is now and enjoy it.
#43  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Hawkins1701
In reply to nitsuj112, #43:

Well said, here here, the old Xbox still has its uses after all.
#44  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
duals
now i can play ninja gaiden for the first time.....
#45  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
CmdrWarArm
Its fun to play xbox live with 360 on xbox 1 games and rub it in.
#46  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
duals
lol...i should try it
#47  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MODS
I'm here to bitch that Battlefield 2 and Burnout Revenge aren't on the list... Even thought they are making a BF2 for the 360 I'd like to play the one I already have on my 360 since my xbox is dieing... And as far as Burnout Revenge goes, weak. Fucking weak. That game is amazing and should be continued on to the next gen brother.
#48  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
CmdrWarArm
In reply to MODS, #48:

Personally, they should not waste their time making a new battlefield game, because battlefield originated on the pc, I just cant see it as an xbox game. But burnout is a different story.
#49  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
sir_capsalot
In reply to MODS, #48:

good work on doing your homework. Burnout revenge is being revamped, more stuff, better graphics, etc. and re-released. furthermore, if you had tried at ALL you would know that they are making more and more emulators all the time.

good job.
#50  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
warhero
There is going to be a combadabillty you just have to get a disk to down load the soft wear to your xbox360 console.....just go to www.xbox.com and look for it

PS. i really want an xbox360 to play gears of war
#51  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
duals
i have a xbox 360..so there
#52  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Gotenks_989
I believe the next update is around Jan. 9th,

Hopefully it will complete all of Ubisoft's games. I really want to play Far Cry: Instincts on my 360.

#53  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
57ICK35
If this hasn't been cleared up yet. . . Chaos Theory does work on the 360. I haven't done live yet but singleplayer works just fine. Most Tom Clancy games work. Ghost Recon 2 is pretty fun also.
#54  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Gotenks_989
In reply to 57ICK35, #54:

In one of the other threads I addressed my issues with Chaos Theory, I can't play the single player, it locks up after 75% of loading the first lvl
#55  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
duals
I WANT STAR WARZ..BATTLEFRONT 2
#56  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
halo_queeny
Works: SSX 3 (which suprised me cause it's a fairly old game)
Doesn't Work: Mechassault 2 Lone Wolf; Project Gotham Racing 2; Doom 3
#57  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
halo_queeny
i have no idea where the rest of my games are... so i can't test them.. when i find em, i'll be sure to post it
#58  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
halo_queeny
oh wow i didn't look at the list... lol... all the games are on there... sorry u guys
#59  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Gotenks_989
I really thought that MS would be sure to get it's first party games on the list before anything else =S as for Doom,. hopefully thats coming soon.
#60  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ Previous ] [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] ... [ 41 ] [ 42 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.