Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

Ksamus
Who is the best Character from NintendoI mean it could be anyone it could be jonna from Perfect Dark it could be a FF character because FF started on Nintendo... it can be any charact that go it's start on nintendo or it has to be a Nintendo only character. it can't be Sonic or someone like sonic from another system/company.

i ha...
#1  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Cool
415 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
BWel
Link and Samus
#61  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
guitar_freek
LINK, need i say more
#62  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
BlooferLady
Sheik....Sheik Sheik Sheik. I suppose you have to throw Zelda in there if you're going to mention Sheik, but in OOT, everyone loved it when Sheik came onto the screen, yes? Especially the scene where Link and Sheik both get the snot beat out of them by Bongo Bongo... well, I thought it was a cool scene. You have to go at night to see it properly.
#63  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Chino_Star
Link
#64  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
BlueBobcat
Gotta be Kirby. He can take every one of the other GC characters (or XBox [*cough* Master Chief*] or Playstation), suck them in, copy their abilities, use them against the characters, and just pwn all!
#65  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Ksamus
EARTHWORM JIM AND SAMUS
#66  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
nowandlater
Link, Kirby, Samus, and Luigi.
#67  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
sjh944
Mario is Nintendos best character ..because he was the first and also how many of your avergae carpenters/plubmers havethe abilitys that Mario has ....?
#68  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Hyblademin
Uhh.. the G&W Handheld dude was nintendo's first..
#69  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Goldon
In reply to Ksamus, #66:

Oh my God I hadn't even thought about Earthworm Jim! He rules! Cool as he is though I gotta go with Mario simply for the fact that he's a plumber, and STILL kicks butt!
#70  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
quabarrick
the villains of nintendo are always very colorful, to say the least, fawful has to be the most random character in the nintendo universe period
#71  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Ksamus
Mario can jump and get High he is on Shrums, Star Dust, and Weeds
#72  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Eshwooga
Link
without link nintendo would be in trouble
#73  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Ditto
CrimsonNite
In reply to Eshwooga, #73:

i totally agree. link is da best! NO ONE F***S WID LINK! +2
#74  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
sjh944
In reply to Hyblademin, #69:

yeah but Mario is an iconic part of the gaming industry were ans MR Game&watch inst in comparion unless you speak to old school gamers maybe
#75  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Ksamus
In reply to CrimsonNite, #74:

Part 1 & Part 2
Link is now the reason Nintendo is still around there are so many games that save nintendo, Link is part but the game that saved nintendo was the first DONKEY KONG COUTRY, Nintendo was losing the fight with sega until that game came out, if it wasn't for that game sega would be in nintendos place and nintendo would be out of the system market. Mario kept nintendo going from NES to SNES, in Snes Donkey Kong saved and Link had a good part in that systems like but the best game to come out on that system was Super Metroid ask anyone who has played Zelda, Metroid, DKC, etc. Metroid was the best game for that system A forgotten game that was also great on that system was EARTHWORM JIM, they brought EWJ out for the N64 but it wasn't a good game and now you will never hear of Jim again . On the N64 Zelda had it's best game and worst game on this system, Orcaraina of Time (best) and Majora's Mask (Dah Worst) At this point in Nintedo's life they were sitting pretty N64 was the best system out by far and the when they mixed every good character into one game GENIUS SSB was the best game for that system Zelda was great but after you played it 3 or 4 times it got boring SSB you could play for ever (you could still be playing the first one) ... not much to say on the NGC but i think you can fill it in
#76  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Eshwooga
In reply to Ksamus, #76:

what it boils down to is that nintendo basically has 4 or 5 characters that make videogames.
Like Mario and Samus and Link, and DK.
the only problem with mario is that nintendo seems to think that if you slap
Mario onto any game it becomes great
(which is not true)
I like Link better because well he isnt in any crappy DDR games. >>
#77  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Eshwooga
In reply to CrimsonNite, #74:

xD amen my friend
#78  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Ksamus
In reply to Eshwooga, #77:

No there is one character that you have forgotten it has kept nintendo alive for the pass 8 years, Pokemon, I know here it isn't as big as it used to be but in japan it is still going strong. There are more then 4 Mario sports games are stupid but there are good games in there somewhere, and some mario party's are crap to but normal mario games are great still. there are games from time to time that save systems like Halo keeps X-box alive there is ev. of this i am not just saying it. without halo x-bos would have flopped. Golden Eye made N64 Fly off the shelfs and Perfect Dark did the same. i know "Rare" left nintendo but the companies within Rare that made those games are still out there floating around nintendo. The best Mario game to come out are Mario RPG but that is only in my mind.
#79  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Eshwooga
In reply to Ksamus, #79:

yeah i gotta admit you got me there
pokemon will never die >>
and i agree i love games like Mario Kart and
stuff
but nintendo is starting to lose its luster with Mario
at least with me
#80  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
kane341
Bowser. He constantly falls in lava, down a really deep pit, gets exploded by his own bomb traps, gets beaten up by a wrestler, get's his castle taken from him, is totally badass, drives a go-kart and is defeated over and over and over and over and over, even when he's on vacation. Yet, he's still ready to kick some ass when it's time to.

Here's to you Bowser!
#81  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Eshwooga
In reply to kane341, #81:

^_^ yeah but try running with him
he is Nintendos original badass though
:raises glass to bowser:
#82  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Ksamus
hahaha bowser (king koupa i forgot how to spell it crap) does get to kick ass once in his life ever play Super Mario RPG.
#83  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Flare77
link samus roy marth ganondorf all from ssbm. they kick ass. the best people. there would be no nintendo with all of these people
#84  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Flare77
can't forget shiek
#85  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Ksamus
umm just saying the Zelda Series would have done for 3 of those ppl
#86  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Sharpie125
Nintendo? I don't know...

Donkey Kong is...
#87  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Lava_Piranha
Wario! Especially Warioware Wario! Wario Man is ownage!
#88  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
BWel

None can match this Legendary Hero's might!
#89  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
sjh944
i still think Nintendo is marios best character beacuse they used him to plaster his face all over clothing books films t.v adverts and other such stuff so he will be the best for nintendo financial wise
#90  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ Previous ] [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] ... [ 13 ] [ 14 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.