Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

CountCaboose
Crackpot TheoriesAre you having trouble getting comfortable in a thread because others shun you for your lack of sense? then this is definitly the place for you! this thread is for...

... making up the most wild and crazy theories imaginable having to do with the rvb storyline and/or characters.(unlike in most threads...
#1  Posted 8 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 46 Cool
7,886 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
niriall The Meta
In reply to Bryan, #5669:

What if he was another AI?
#5,671  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Bryan
In reply to niriall, #5671:

A few days ago I mentioned a theory about Yellow Church being the fragment that was created after Omega and Gamma sent Church through the time travel scenario.
#5,672  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
niriall The Meta
In reply to Bryan, #5672:

Its possible, the way I see it.
What would he be?
Sloth?
Appathy?
#5,673  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Bryan
In reply to niriall, #5673:

Apathy I think is the closest. Plus, Captain Flowers said that one of his enemies was apathy. Maybe Church shed his once he realized that Flowers was right? Meh, this is the Crackpot Thread. It's close enough to be reasonable.
#5,674  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Zing!
Sargedalot Sponsor
Okay...this isn't really all that cracked pot but I have to say it somewhere...What if the person who showed up in the last episode of season 9 was not Carolina but actually CT? I mean we got Washington seeing CT's armor in the sand but it doesn't seem convincing enough that's her. Plus we were shown that Carolina was indebted to the director and CT was the one who was going behind the directors back...
#5,675  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 4 Cool
MissZahrah Lokid
In reply to Sargedalot, #5675:

I. LOVE. THIS.
#5,676  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
Sargedalot Sponsor
In reply to MissZahrah, #5676:

Well thank you very much, I had another thought about Carolina being the body Tex showed up in the first season, making Tex and Omega the two AI's in Carolina but then I realized that it couldn't have been Carolina because in season 10 both Tex and Carolina clearly have separate bodies. *sigh*
#5,677  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MissZahrah Lokid
In reply to Sargedalot, #5677:

Yes, but we do know Carolina was supposed to be dead (per Tex in Season 5) which further supports your theory that it's really CT in Carolina's armor.
#5,678  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
Hoorah Davesexual

In reply to MissZahrah, #5678:

As much as I love this idea, it begs the question of who was in CT's armor? Just some random person? Also, I'm sure that the voice actress thing from a production standpoint kinda pokes a hole in the theory as well. However, the female freelancers had a voice modulator, thus plugging the hole and giving hope that CT really is in Carolina's armor.
#5,679  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Sargedalot Sponsor
In reply to HOORAH93, #5679:

I don't know, it's possible right? Maybe she is trying to hide her identity through Carolina since everyone assumes Carolina is dead and no one would suspect a dead person? I feel like CT was the only one with the real desire to kill the director and was already clearly plotting against him although a lot could have happened in those years and I guess Carolina could have had a change of heart (or mind considering she had three of them at one point).
#5,680  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
cdnl33t Hammer
In reply to Sargedalot, #5680:

I like this theory. Very interesting, although I do feel like Carolina does have plenty of reasons to want the director dead. Also, didn't Burnie confirm once that the CT is see in the desert is the same one as in the PF prequel scenes? I'll hafta see if I can find the proof to that, but I seem to recall a Q+A where he said that.
#5,681  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
aa_M724
In reply to cdnl33t, #5681:

i remember that too so I think that simmons was right caboose is god and he is just dicking around with the other characters lives for funnsies
#5,682  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
SrSmile
I think that the Tex is going to come back somehow and she is going to kill the Director herself. We always hear that memory is the key and Epsilon church figured out that in order to set things straight he had to forget Tex. That doesn't fix things tho. He may have gotten rid of Tex but it doesn't get rid of the guilt the Director feels toward getting Allison killed. This guilt is always gonna bring back some form of Tex because the guilt brings out a fragment that wants to fix things and in this case it wants it by killing off the Director. Paraphrasing from season 6 "If I could go back and sacrifice myself I would. It is my fault she is dead." This guilt fragment wants him dead to atone for guilt. Guilt is gonna come back in a form of Tex because she is the one who she got killed and it brings in a sort of irony of "you kill me I kill you."

Or I'm crazy... Probably crazy. But Tex is gonna come back
#5,683  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MissZahrah Lokid
Of course Tex is coming back, her voice actor *works at RT now*
#5,684  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
SrSmile
That doesn't mean she has to come back. They still have the Freelancer story that she plays. That doesn't mean she HAS to come back to the blue team. So my crack pot theory stands
#5,685  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
PrivatTucker
Project freelancer is still experimenting on church to try and extract more AI which would explain all the crazy stuff that has happened to him. Also all the others could also be AI or simulations made to stop church from working it all out. This would also explain the time travel thing as it could just be another simulation that is trying to make church feel different emotions so they can extract more AI from him
#5,686  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
SrSmile
In reply to PrivatTucker, #5686:
But then Washington's field monitor that lets him check on everyone in battle wouldn't have worked on them like it didn't on church
#5,687  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
PrivatTucker
In reply to SrSmile, #5687:

people at project freelancer probably faked it somehow or all the characters could be in a computer program that is simulating everything in church's life, similar to how church's memory world worked in season 9
#5,688  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
PrivatTucker
In reply to PrivatTucker, #5688:
In reply to SrSmile, #5687:

people at project freelancer probably faked it somehow or all the characters could be in a computer program that is simulating everything in church's life, similar to how church's memory world worked in season 9

uh oh I suddenly realised that this is turning into the matrix

#5,689  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
SrSmile
In reply to PrivatTucker, #5689:

That would make sense
#5,690  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
emPtysp4ce

My theory is that was an AI, like Tex. Notice how she didn't remove her helmet and she was, you know,trying to kill the Director when she was endebted to him. Makes sense, kind of.
#5,691  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Hoorah Davesexual
In reply to emPtysp4ce, #5691:

a CT AI? A cool theory, possibly Alpha's disobedience?
#5,692  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
emPtysp4ce
In reply to HOORAH93, #5692:

No, Carolina AI. The one who said she'd kill the Director was an AI to explain her helmet and her character about-face.
CT couldn't be an AI since we saw here face. AIs in robotic bodies never remove their helmet.
#5,693  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Allec
In reply to emPtysp4ce, #5693:

WHAT IF Carolina did die, but one of her AIs remained and inhabited her body, imposing as her and leading a rebellion to kill the Director for what it did to the Alpha?
#5,694  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
Yarev
In reply to Allec, #5694:

I just had to post these quotes:
Caboose: Since you possessed that red guy, and took control of him, why don't you just possess your own body?

Church: Oh I see, so that way I would be living inside of my own dead body.

Caboose: Yes.

Church: Unable to move, just, laying there, rotting in the sun for all eternity.

Caboose: Yes.

Church: Okay Caboose, I'll be sure to get right on that.
#5,695  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Zing!
Allec
In reply to Yarev, #5695:

LOL!

See?! Caboose was right all along! xP
#5,696  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
BuckeyeDon Thanks

In reply to Yarev, #5695:

Cross-posting from the Season 10 thread:

Andy: Yeah. They don't treat life and death the same way we do. Fact that little guy that everyone thinks-

Dr Church was working on 'revivification experiments' with his Alien Lab Rats.

I wonder how far along he actually got.
#5,697  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
emPtysp4ce

What Yarev said, death is a biological thing. If Carolina had a digital port directly linked to her brain, maybe, but even then, the AI can't control biological matter.
#5,698  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Allec
In reply to BuckeyeDon, #5697:

Oh.
My.
God.

Zombie Allison.
#5,699  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
BuckeyeDon Thanks
In reply to Allec, #5699:

Ayep!

Why do you think Sarge and the rest have so many Zombie Plans?

Zombie Aliens!
#5,700  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ Previous ] [ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 189 ] [ 190 ] [ 191 ] ... [ 262 ] [ 263 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.