Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

Killerbloo17
Pikmin 1 and/or 2I cant believe there want a forum for what i believe one of the best gamecube games!!!
Viva la pikim! Heres the ads for the secong game first english second japanese.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSKh0ZCMVak
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjnqNPVXEvI
#1  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
46 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
Killerbloo17
R.I.P. Pikmin...
#31  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Skywalker666
Anyone know were to buy Pikimen Cheap, like 10$ cheap?
#32  Posted 6 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Killerbloo17
Gamestop or Ebay maybe?
#33  Posted 6 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
raumkrieger
I gotta agree that Pikmin One is better than Two. I only got 49/50 of the first game's items. I had to spend two days on one item that had too many dang enemies in the way. As for two, I like that there's no time limit (although the messages you get at the end of each day start to repeat themselves), and I like the two player (Louie and Olimar, I don't mean two human players), but after I saved the company, I hardly touched it until recently. I went into a cave where I had 14/15 treasures, twice, both times with 100 pikmin, and both times barely came out alive. Never did get that last treasure...
#34  Posted 6 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Killerbloo17
Yeh I used to prepare one type of Pikmin needed for the last treasure and it would be a bitch because you would need the other ones
#35  Posted 6 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Treb Sponsor
You ever think they'll bring back pickmin?
#36  Posted 6 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Killerbloo17
They renewed the patent or whatever and Olimer being in Brawl its a good chance
#37  Posted 6 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Tito128
In reply to Killerbloo17, #1:

Hahahaha,

Midgetts??? as pikmin....maybe in the year 2020...but not so sure they would consider the cute little, colorfull outfits.
#38  Posted 6 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Qperson
I say the first one was better. It had more of a sense of urgency to it, along with the awesome final boss: Emporor Bulblax. Yellows with bombs beats poisonous whites any day.
#39  Posted 6 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Hammi
Why isn't there a third game with Rainbow Pikmin
#40  Posted 5 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
ooDCoo
In reply to Treb, #36:

Yeah, at E3, all they said at an interview is......... "Yes, we will". Kinda generic, but hey it's the truth
#41  Posted 5 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
XSonicFireX
In reply to Hammi, #40:

There will be a Pikmin 3 for the Wii. I't coming out in Japan in feb, but I'm not sure about America. I think it's late '09?
#42  Posted 5 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
yelnocp I drink milk
I guess this is the place to ask:

I'm looking for the "Pikmin" sound effect that plays when you first start Pikmin.
It's debatable if it actually says Pikmin, but thats what it sounds like.
I have scoured google these past couple days for a quality sound file, but I haven't even been able to produce any sound bites. The best one I have so far is one I recorded with my phone with the TV really loud. Any tips?
#43  Posted 5 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
yelnocp I drink milk
In reply to Treb, #36:

Just don't waste your money on Pikmin for the Wii: I thought it was a new Pikmin game, for the wii. Luckily, I realized it was just a remake before I opened it.
#44  Posted 5 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Mindless2164 Sponsor
I had so much fun making "custom gamemodes" with my friend splitscreen back in the day... yeah, we were bored as hell.
#45  Posted 4 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Silaninil Sponsor
Pikmin 2 is probably the best game I've ever played ( in terms of graphics, sound, gameplay, and replayability) and I am buying a Wii U at launch specifically for Pikmin 3
#46  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ Previous ] [ 1 ] [ 2 ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.