You
BUY YOUR TICKET NOW!

Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

morejolli
Encyclopædia DramaticaTaken from Encyclopædia Dramatica:
Encyclopediadramatica's purpose is to provide a central catalog for the e-public to view organized reference pages about drama, memes, e-pals and other interesting happenings on the internets. Sparked after several people were denied from posting to wikipedia.org. The moniker was coined by 33mhz on jameth's journal.
They're pretty much running out of money over there at Encyclopedia Dramatica and since I can't claim to enjoy the site any more than someone else, just go look and decide for yourself whether or not it's worth your time:

www.encyclopediadramatica.com.

It's NSFW in most, if not all senses of the term, but it's hilarious and occasionally even useful. This banner should explain it all:

Lurk it, love it, and if you have it in your heart, donate. 'Cause lulz aren't always cheap.
#1  Posted 6 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
5 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
bothered
Encyclopædia Dramatica...you either love it or hate it...regardless, I mindlessly spent hours randomly browsing pages and wincing in unison. Its got some fucking funny shit, but it's also very very graphic.

Type pain series at the serch engine...
#2  Posted 6 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
senseiseth Sponsor
hey I'm posting excerpts of a novel that I'm writing, here is the link for the forum:

rvb.roosterteeth.com/forum/viewTopic.php?id=2214618

let me know what you think, and if you like it, tell as many people as you can about it, and if want to read more, join the watch list.
#3  Posted 5 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 2 WTF
Yezmonster
yeah E.D. is awesome - but i heard they were just using this to scam people out of money... lol
#4  Posted 5 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.