Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

roneman90
PANICS Part Deaux?So can we expect this to survive, or will it just become the next PANICS and last 5 episodes or what not.

Is this RT's next big hit with RvB going away?
#1  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Cool
34 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
frank101
when saying this to survive, or will it just become the next PANICS and last 5 episodes or what not i think theis is one of the big rts beacuse they siad this isnt the only one wouldent it be cool if this has its own psa or a nother name for a psa.
#2  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 0 Cool
wizardmon5 StilishAgain
In reply to roneman90, #1:

Well they said it was a mini-series. So presumably it won't be quite as long as RvB, though I would kind of expect it to be a bit longer than PANICS.
#3  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 0 Cool
TKdademon
In reply to roneman90, #1:

PANICS was cut short due to contract agreements, not lack of interest.

So yes, I'm guessing this won't last too long.
#4  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Flub
I think it will be a mini series, but a season long one.
#5  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Zing!
ISPI
It wont get cut short due to contract agreements, because when the first episode was aired of 1-800-magic, there was a link on shadowrun.com (game used for 1-800-magic) to it.
#6  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
theironpaw
naaa it will go lonnger than PANICS theres more things to do plus the creators (of Shaddowrun) have it on there own web site showing everyone the mini movie so i guess it will have to go for longer...
#7  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Cool
Schraver RoosterSpeak
i hope so, it looks like it has potential...
although nothing could fill RvB ;(
#8  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
reygar
i'm not surprised that they are advertising the videos on the main website for the game, it's free advertising, gets people wanting to play the game, but to do so, people have to switch to Windows Vista. Exactly what Microsoft wants...
#9  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
HacknKill
Looking on the Shadowrun website, they're saying there is gonna be 4 episodes.

I personally don't think it will go on to be the next RvB. I think Rooster Teeth have something else in mind.
#10  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Echo104
I dont know about anything... as long as they create funny vids, using any kind of game I'm very happy... But seeing more PANICS would be a treat.
#11  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
PapaBrain
Yeah, the Rooster Teeth mini-series have never run over 5 episodes. Examples: RvB: OoT and PANICS are both five episodes. I sure do hope that 1-800-MAGIC runs more than four episodes, but it doesn't look that way as of now.
#12  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
itachi1452
that reminds me. since the strangerhood was an actual series, shouldn't it be continued?
#13  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
gg44dude
If u play the game than watch the series i think this one will last what they were able to do was good man it will last at minumim 2 seasons.
#14  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
class1428
why were all the first 4 post all stupid ass hell and all got the negitive mods they deserved
but back to 1-800-Magic...
it's a pretty pimp show and it's probably not gonna go over 10 episodes
but that's what they planed for RvB and look where it is now
#15  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 2 Flamebait
roneman90
In reply to class1428, #16:

Why is your post lacking proper English? And negs do nothing, so don't bother wasting them.

I am not sure how I like this series. I liked PANICS, but this one just doesn't do much for me.
#16  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
frank101
In reply to HacknKill, #11:

thats what they said about rvb ; ) we could only hope but it dose seam to go realy fast story line i think too much on the first/second vid. what do u think?
#17  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
ad524604
I am definitely digging this series. It seems to have a more in depth story than the panics did. I think it will definitely pick up and be longer than PANICS, though i doubt it is the next RvB. But hey you never know
#18  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
DeusJZ
In my opinion, It will last, but dont expect 100 episodes like RvB.
At the same time, RvB was originally planned to last 16 episodes!
#19  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Clappy1
Dude, RvB was originally planned to be 6 episodes lol. I definetly like it being 100 episodes more though.
#20  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
stickyfinger
ay, all i know is that if shadowrun does become their next big series, ill watch every episode of it. and as for war happened to the strangehood, it was a real series, and it was pretty good (hell i got the my name is wade shirt), but supposedly theyre thinking about making the second series or continueing shadowrun. but seeing as to how the first season ended pretty straight forward, i dont think they can
#21  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
adam111316
they say its going to be a mini series. get used to it its not going to last forever. enjoy it while we still got it.
RT are going to have other series/mini series so will everyone just stop questioning "how long will it last"
#22  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Spitfire747
Not to mention FASA sent RT a custom build of SR to allow them to do the lip synching.
#23  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
notthefbi
In reply to wizardmon5, #4:

so you are saying they will last somewhere between 5 and 100 episodes. thats a pretty big difference. i think we will most likely see a season long series... as in about 19-20 episodes
#24  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MatrixM
In reply to Spitfire747, #24:

i thought they used the same program that they used vor vic and vic jr in RvB. see the topic below. they discuss it like on the first page or something.
rvb.roosterteeth.com/forum/viewTopic.php?id=2207066
#25  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
DeeMonstar
Well, 1-800 has kicked the bucket. I guess this was another "we'll-give-you-money-to-use-our-game" thing.

Lucky though, because 1-800 is easily the worst pile of shit RT has released.
#26  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Zing!
roneman90
In reply to DeeMonstar, #27:

At least someone agrees with me.
#27  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
strike_force
panics was also a mini series made to promote fear
#28  Posted 7 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
JPEG1234
well i think 1-800-magic will make it it has to. rvb is gone so something has to hurry up and take its place!!!!
#29  Posted 6 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
JPEG1234
cont.... well besides stranger hood
#30  Posted 6 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.