Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

phoenixlord
Unorthodox World DominationThis is a thread about well, world domination....well you get it. This mostly includes the domination of the world using furry critters to do thy bidding, but it can include any other form of unorthodox methods for conquest. Any way, my ideal way of conquering this Earth is by using Ninja Sugar Gl...
#1  Posted 6 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 7 Cool
1,619 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
phoenixlord
In reply to Cutlasslord, #1590:

Me neither. Especially when they whore the spawn and it takes a million rpgs and tank rounds to kill them because they have people constantly repairing. And that's another thing they tweaked: slower repair with the torch.
#1,591  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Cutlasslord Sponsor
In reply to phoenixlord, #1591:

That will be good. That way you can actually break their active tank when they're getting repaired. There's nothing I hate more then a repair torch standoff between two tanks. Least in scout choppers you can shoot the repair noobs off the side of it.
#1,592  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
phoenixlord
In reply to Cutlasslord, #1592:

Or any chopper in general. And I actually repaired the active armor on shane's tank before, so I know it's possible.
#1,593  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Cutlasslord Sponsor
In reply to phoenixlord, #1593:

Yeah. It can be done but I never seem lucky enough to have it done for me... but then again I typically don't get a repair buddy to ride with me. Most of the time I get stuck with nobody or randoms or one of you guys with a sniper rifle or claymores or something so I have to jump out and repair myself. But such is life. I'm always content in 1 to 3 fights in tanks taking out no less than 2 of them with no repairers for myself :) Just gotta be creative with facing the reactive armor the right way.
#1,594  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
phoenixlord
In reply to Cutlasslord, #1594:

Yeah. Which is why I don't use reactive armor. It's only good once and then you're out of a perk. That's why I use the reload perk. Shoot faster so they die faster. I've beaten reactive armor people with that so many times.
#1,595  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Cutlasslord Sponsor
In reply to phoenixlord, #1595:

Yeah. I like my reactive armor though. Just have to be aware of not only where you are aiming but which sides have armor left and where they are facing. It can really save you but like you say, its a one time use thing. I've been thinking about trying autoloader but for the most part my setup works for me.
#1,596  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
phoenixlord
In reply to Cutlasslord, #1596:

Yeah, half the time I want to roll with the cannister shell instead. But once the update comes out I think I'll try the HMG coax again.
#1,597  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Cutlasslord Sponsor
In reply to phoenixlord, #1597:

I almost always run with canister shells. They are invaluable for killing infantry. HMG coax is really good too though. Its extremely powerful. I've thought about giving it a shot too but I just like my canister shells so much. Makes it to where I almost don't need a gunner to deal with infantry up close.
#1,598  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
phoenixlord
In reply to Cutlasslord, #1598:

Exactly. And the update will make the HMG more powerful and useful.
#1,599  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Cutlasslord Sponsor
In reply to phoenixlord, #1599:

Yeah. You know me and shotguns though. Nothing to make ya hard quite like a 105mm shotgun firing thousands of tungsten balls. .50BMG is cool and all but... 105mm shotgun :) If I could put a stock on it and carry it around, I'd at least herniate myself trying to pick it up.
#1,600  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
phoenixlord
In reply to Cutlasslord, #1600:

Yeah, and it is super rape with the reload perk on. Just switching between cannister and primary constantly firing. Though the HMG works better on destroying cover and hitting light armor like armored jeeps.
#1,601  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Cutlasslord Sponsor
In reply to phoenixlord, #1601:

True. Canister shells don't really do much against light wheeled vehicles strangely... Been a long time since I've even used HMGs to know much besides they kick ass at infantry killing. Like one or two shot them.
#1,602  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Creamydreams
My plans for world domination are simple.

1) Die
2) Get someone to plant tree on grave
3) Tree absorbs my nutrients.
4) Tree spreads seeds
5) I'm in seeds.
6) I'm in new trees
7) Trees continue process.
8) Some trees die, go into ground.
9) I'm in ground again.
10) Grass grows.
11) I'm in grass.
12) Cow eats grass.
13) I'm in cow.
14)Cow manure makes more grass
15) I'm in more cows.
16) People eat cows.
17) I'm in lots of people.
18) Everyone has a piece of me.
19) I'm everyone.
20)BE AFRAID MOTHERFUCKERS....
#1,603  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Funny
phoenixlord
In reply to Creamydreams, #1603:

So, the circle of life? Hopefully you don't plan on breaking out into song anytime soon.
#1,604  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Cutlasslord Sponsor
In reply to phoenixlord, #1604:

I was more thinking I don't want anybody in me. That's icky no matter what way you wish to interpret it!
#1,605  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Zing!
Creamydreams
In reply to Cutlasslord, #1605:

This sounds strangely like the "sex" scene in demolition man..
#1,606  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Zing!
cameron89 Origamilord
In reply to Creamydreams, #1606:

Wow you just made that reference.
#1,607  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
phoenixlord
In reply to cameron89, #1607:

Yeah, he sounds super old making that reference.
#1,608  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
FloodKicker
I'm so old I got into playing GOLF.

BEAT THAT!
#1,609  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
phoenixlord
In reply to FloodKicker, #1609:

Wow, that is bad.... I'm so sorry...
#1,610  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Niner
Step 1: Wait for zombie Apocalypse
Step 2: Fortify Goodyear blimp airfield
Step 3: Steal stadium speakers and hang them from the blimp
Step 4: Buzz over the wastes blaring my favorite music, leading a massive horde of the undead. Like the pied piper of the zombie apocalypse
Step 5: Destroy (or save) The last bastions of humanity

Post edited 12/10/12 3:28AM
#1,611  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
phoenixlord
In reply to Niner, #1611:

Sounds like a pretty good plan. Though you may be waiting quite some time for that zombie apocalypse.
#1,612  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Nickless Mahzfin
In reply to Niner, #1611:

That's assuming there will be any helium left when the zombies rise up. It's running out pretty quickly from the looks of it. Or does the Goodyear blimp run on hot air? This requires further research...
#1,613  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
phoenixlord
In reply to Nickless, #1613:

Well, considering helium is refined out of plain air, there will still be helium. There's no "running out."
#1,614  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
tao298
In reply to phoenixlord, #1614:

Worst case scenario you can just create hydrogen from water. It's not like the zombies will use flaming arrows. The only problem is food and fuel for the engines.
#1,615  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
phoenixlord
Well if the engines also run on Hydrogen, then you have that solved.
#1,616  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Cutlasslord Sponsor
In reply to phoenixlord, #1616:

Only issue, and I say this having actually tried this, is that separating and capturing hydrogen through electrolysis is quite tricky and it requires a good deal of electricity which I imagine will be a bit lacking in whatever form of apocalypse we encounter. It can be done with a 9v battery but the results are a bit lackluster. For any useful volumes, you need a whole lot of power.
#1,617  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
phoenixlord
In reply to Cutlasslord, #1617:

Very true indeed.
#1,618  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
tao298
Hoover Dam anyone?
#1,619  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ Previous ] [ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 53 ] [ 54 ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.