Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

xcaboose Sponsor
Is your work good?Hey, I made this topic for people to post their work to get other peoples impression on it.
Rules:
1. Don't make fun of anyone's work.
2. Give good advice to help the person's work.
3. Fell free to post all the work that is yours.
4. Please NO plagiarism.
Thanks.

Post edited 1/06/11 8:08AM
#1  Posted 4 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 6 Cool
245 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
xcaboose Sponsor
I'll go ahead and post a video I made to see what you guys think of it. Its a funny video. Its a joke. But here it is www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNViOHV90Lg
#2  Posted 4 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Funny
PistachioKid
I work at the movie theater at the age 16. Love it. but its every weekend which really sucks!!!!
#3  Posted 4 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 13 WTF
cab0oserocks
In reply to PistachioKid, #3:

Are you a troll, or just really stupid? This is a forum for WORKS OF FILMMAKING; not your job.
#4  Posted 4 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 4 Funny
LTedd
In reply to cab0oserocks, #4:

This troll was fucking up the Reach thread too. I honestly think he's 12, no way in hell he's 16.
#5  Posted 4 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
cab0oserocks
In reply to LTedd, #5:

From his journal:
November 21st, 2010
Rubik's Cube

I solved my rubik's cube in 56 seconds. That is the best I have ever done. Im pretty proud of my self for doing that.

#6  Posted 4 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Funny
xcaboose Sponsor
In reply to cab0oserocks, #6:

WTF that is not a video your trolling now. This is not a trolling thread.
#7  Posted 4 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
cab0oserocks
In reply to xcaboose, #7:

Well, that's not trolling- but whatever.

For the tread, are these effects good? How realistic would you call them?
#8  Posted 4 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Hamble250
In reply to xcaboose, #1:

Back onto topic, can I have some feedback on my YouTube, kinda new and I feel like any help is good help:
www.youtube.com/user/Hamble250

Manybthanks in advance,
John
#9  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
xcaboose Sponsor
In reply to Hamble250, #9:

your pretty good for being new at "machinima".
#10  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Noob
iWatts
Here's 2 intros I made for a school broadcast
1st: www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5g3alRTUVI
2nd: www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjASTj7b2AU&NR=1

Tell me what ya think about em
#11  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
NightFlier01
About a month ago, I finally got a Blue Snowball microphone, which gave me the ability to start work on some projects that I've been dying to work on.

The first project that I have is a "lets play" series of the videogame Bible Black: Night of Walpurgis. I had to do ALOT of censoring (and theres still an ungodly amount of that to be done) just so I could post it on Youtube. But other then that, making these videos is a really enjoyable hobby for me. I'm also hoping to get a bunch of rant review videos done in the near future as well.

Well, feel free to critique my videos (theres 6 episodes, so I'll only link episode 1)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=avRQMgqCPB4&feature=&p=3EBD146E23316A73&index=0&playnext=1
#12  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
NightFlier01
In reply to iWatts, #11:

Both videos are really well done.

But if you really are looking for some kind of suggestion on how to improve your work, then we'd have to focus on the first video. Near the end, the found looks unintentionally grainy. I understand thats because you were keeping in continuity of the effect you generated, but maybe a fade in to a clearer font would have made it a little more legible.

But hey, your stuff is a hell of alot better then what I can do with my substandard software.
#13  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
DeathMcGunz
Here's both a live action video and a machinima.

Here's the live action one. It's about a man taking it right in his dirty face...if that's your thing. If it's not then it's about something you like.
Ball Bounce

And here's a small Machinima series I've been working on for the past several months. I'm not sure if this is the best episode but it was the funnest to make. It's a zombie based episode entitled "Re: Your Proposal".
Forger Episode 8
#14  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
XLightningX
In reply to DeathMcGunz, #14:

Dude the Forger series is pretty good you did an excellent job! I havent seen a good machinima like this in ages. I think if you were gonna show an episode on this thread though you should have put Episode 9 up.

I mean 9 has a solid plot, some good action and even drama. Camera angles. Your voice actor was a good choice as well (not sure if thats you but if it is great job).

Despite what some people said on the youtube I thought it was well executed
#15  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
xcaboose Sponsor
In reply to DeathMcGunz, #14:

I really like your machinima keep it up.
#16  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
FrostyyII
In reply to xcaboose, #1:

Toddinima

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRiHuzqn0gw eps 1
#17  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Remotes Obligatory
I'm working on a short with some friends.

This is the rough edit. We're going to edit as we film, so you don't even get the plot yet, and you can still hear our director in teh background, no music or credits.

Let us know what things you might want to see more of in the final edit and we may go in and film some more.
#18  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
iWatts
Here's a couple of parodies I made of the "History will be made" commercials you see during hockey games. Hope you like 'em! :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbkSk27ugLA

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1kryT57WbA

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PexGeCTpSAE (this one is made using NHL 10)
#19  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
JJ312 Sponsor
any way my piece of work is also posted on the forum topics. unfortunately the thread is a bit long but it gives a rundown of the characters and its meant to be a serious machinima. by the way kudos to the guy who made this thread.

roosterteeth.com/forum/viewTopic.php?id=2230538
#20  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Cool
Goldteam
Hey I got a script written up but I want to know if its to close to Red vs Blue this is Red vs Blue like machinima but with my own style.

roosterteeth.com/members/journal/entry.php?id=2667881

Just tell me if its to close. Thanks
#21  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
XLightningX
So, I as all of you know the midwest was killed by a blizzard. I happen to live in the burbs of Chicago and well since we were having a blizzard I decided to make a short zombie snowpocalypse short. Now this was done with crappy lightning tools and my camera sucks in the night time so I did the best I could. Honestly I think it came out pretty well and would like to see if you all liked it.

A little about the story. So my friends facbeook status was saying that the blizzard was coming be prepared. Well I ended up replying with saying zombies were coming and it turned into this giant thing between me, him, and his cousin. So this short was mainly for them but hell, I figured I'd put it here too. Enjoy!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uCio8w1muo

EDIT: KFSHYKDHF YOUTUBE KILLED MY QUALITY, so its a tad darker than it should be

Post edited 2/02/11 9:39PM
#22  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
TomKitsune Sponsor
My most recent work. The audio quality sucks a little and I didn't have my HD capture card at the time, but overall I think it turned out well. However, that's not for me to decide, so without further ado: On the Spot: The Cake
#23  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
xcaboose Sponsor
In reply to XLightningX, #22:

That was awesome. That blizzard hit you all hard. Same said for me I live in Louisville, KY We had almost the same thing but with ice and the wind storm.
#24  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
jaggerdee Sponsor
Hey everybody,

Can anybody here give me some advice, or some helpful criticism on my "machinima"? This is the first one I have done, and I really enjoyed it, but I have no other friends or family, other than my always positive wife, to give me some pointers on what I did right and wrong. Or if it even looks good. Any and all help would be appreciated. Please note that I noticed the bad cut on the chopper gunner sequence, it was the unfortunate side effect of running out of stationary cameras in the Black Ops editor.

The video is at the following link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=oShIgHrEIEQ .

jaggerdee
#25  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
xcaboose Sponsor
In reply to jaggerdee, #25:

That was some of the best kind of gameplay I have ever seen. Good job.
#26  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
kira862 Diablo III
This was just something I randomly thought up one afternoon. And try not to worry too much about the beginning...it is a bit slow to start.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db25q-vvfK0

Post edited 2/08/11 2:35PM
#27  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
AOProduction
I've worked on Machinmas for the past year and I can honestly say it's a joy doing so. Here's a link to my most recent video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQK5Db6OK98

I hope you'll check it out. It uses The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion game engine. I hope you enjoy, and please rate, comment, and subscribe. Thanks.
#28  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Lame
Box
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_atFp1A8MA

An Anti-Bullying video I made not too long ago.
#29  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
xcaboose Sponsor
In reply to Mr_Patriotic, #29:

Great video and I love the song you used.
#30  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 8 ] [ 9 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.