LIVE NOW: RT Podcast

Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

SpiderByte Sponsor
The 'Rage Quit' Discussion ThreadI noticed there wasn't a thread for it already, so I figured I might as well start one.

achievementhunter.com/archive/?id=3252&v=more

Right from the title of the game I knew he'd get so pissed at Shao Khan's energy weapons.

Check out all Rage Quit videos here - Tudor

Post edited 5/27/1...
#1  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Cool
209 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
benwa hashtag
Here is a suggestion: http://team.forsvarsmakten.se/english/
It requires four people. The worst part about it is you are 100% dependent on your teammates. Almost as if you had to trust your life in their hands.
I brought this to one of my college classes and had the whole room in separate games yelling at each other. It was magical.

This game will also make you doubt your ability to remember simple things like 3 numbers and colors at the same time.
#151  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Cakepie
It occurs to me that Bloody Checkers -an 80 Microsoft Point indie-game- is worth looking at for a Rage Quit. I think we'd all appreciate it. And that aside, it was better made than QWOP, which gives it some measure of credence right out of the gate.
#152  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MylesFinton
In reply to Jeradox, #7:

Boy is YOUR face red. Seriously dude, there are alot of people who enjoy his videos. Funny enough there were so many people who enjoyed them that HE GOT HIRED. If you dont like them, do not watch them. Leave the other 2 million RT fans to enjoy his content!
#153  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Laggy Sponsor
It seems to me that the more videos he makes the more he tries to force the anger, I'm not complaining, I'll happily watch him fail at something a billion times and swear his head off about it, as I said, it just seems that it's forced anger more than genuine....sometimes...rarely. Still love it though!
#154  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
THEJACKAL09 spandex
I really enjoy rage quit when he is playing odd games or indie games that are practically impossible to beat. When he plays a FPS it tends to get a little repetitive, but other than that Michael is fucking hilarious.
#155  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Uniltiranyu Scratch
Ahhh. The original
#156  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
AirZombie
I like the ones that he doesn't understand, not that he can't play ;)
#157  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
smallbonesuk
After seeing the Trials Evo vid I realised how he is saying exactly what comes into my head when playing.
I'd like to see him trying the last run of SSX (the grudge match)
Or possibly the last fight of Mass Effect 3 on Insanity mode.
#158  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
Pherby
He should do a video on Guitar Hero Expert; unless hes good at Guitar Hero then wouldn't be as funny.
#159  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
natey56
www.youtube.com/watch?v=haonKIIZ56o&list=...
In my eyes the funniest moments of rage quit.
#160  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
DarkDude47
I would love to see him try and play The Darkness 1 or 2 for the PS3. i've rage quitted many times in the first one.
#161  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Kruc
Only genuine rage is funny, raging at tetris or fable is not.
#162  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
techyguy789
I would love to see him play Dead Space 2 on Zealot.
#163  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
Vex69
Michael is hilarious, he's the reason I watch Roosterteeth.
#164  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
ApolloFTW
Michael should do a Rage Quit of OSU!
The song should be Hatsuma Miku - No Gekishou on insane difficulty.
#165  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Uniltiranyu Scratch
Best RQ ever

Rage Quit - IRL
#166  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
VAKAR1AN
In reply to techyguy789, #163:

Go to his account on YouTube, LtMkilla - He has done Dead Space 2 LP's on Zealot aswell as the DLC.
#167  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Encarmine
I think Michael is at his best when he's failing at something that isn't tailored towards masochists. Getting angry at stuff like I Wanna Be The Guy or CoD on veteran difficulty is pretty much a given.

I think he should do BlazBlue: Continuum Shift. He tries to understand the story? Rages. Tries Arcade mode? Rages at the boss. Tries Versus mode? Rages at the cheating AI. Online? Good luck finding a match outside Japan. Seriously, Japanese fighting games are the single most frustrating genre ever created.
#168  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
LovelySins Derp Diaries
Doesn't matter what he's playing I love Rage Quit. To me Michael is hilarious. I enjoy watching him fail and rage because then I don't feel so alone when I rage at video games
#169  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
PeaceMaker69 Big Boss
I think now hes trying to hard to be mad in his recent vids, his vids before were just him playing and getting mad for realz but now hes just gota do it cuz its his job o.o i think he just play em alone at home like before with a crappy mic cuz that shit was hillarious :D lol
#170  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Noob
GreenLogan
rage quit is awesome it got me to pick up some games i've never seen
#171  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
shaman420
micheal needs to play the unfair platformer for the best video ever heres a link

armorgames.com/play/853/the-unfair-platforme...
#172  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
writemeaims
This week's Rage Quit - Chromehounds. I absolutely busted a gut. Absolute gold. Michael screams for us all.

*radio* 'Uh, completed Checkpoint 5 - standing next to some giant fucking thing.'
#173  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Larry_Hunter
In reply to SpiderByte, #1:

Hey, I've just received a free Minecraft Giftcode!
You can get one too!

>> minecraftcodes.me <<
#174  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 WTF
Kinda_Mazing
i could watch his original impossible game video over and over again. "Fuck you K Hype!"
#175  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
FarulfJester Sponsor
I'm really surprised he hasn't done Rage Quit: Alien Hominid HD from the arcade. That game is complete balls when you play it! I don't rage game but that game made me say "Fuck it. Going to Minecraft."
#176  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Aamir25
rage quit: they came to hear me beg... or rage quit: gavin... or even rage quit: life
#177  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
ApolloFTW
Rage Quit: Team Fortress 2.
#178  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Jimac1888
This post has been deleted by a moderator.
#179  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
WolfinthMdow iMortal
How about IWBTGG? I think Michael's head would actually explode.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixgagswag8M&featu...
#180  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ Previous ] [ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 5 ] [ 6 ] [ 7 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.