Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

SpiderByte Sponsor
The Achievement HORSE ThreadAll Achievement HORSE videos.

Jack's been on a winning streak lately, hasn't he?
#1  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 0 Cool
164 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
Skirmisher56
Seriously?
#31  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Lame
SpiderByte Sponsor
Man, Geoff has been having a rough time. It seems he's a bit tired of HORSE. Although he was hungover today..he seems to have kind of lost enthusiasm.

Maybe Jack'll end up doing HORSE with someone else?
#32  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
manofchance Superhuman
so what is the record so far with just jack vs geoff?

they stopped keeping track lately
#33  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
SpiderByte Sponsor
In reply to manofchance, #33:

Mainly because Jack's been on about a....10 or so week streak, save for Geoff's one win in PIG.

I think if Geoff wins one actual round, he'll get his spirits up for HORSE again.
#34  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
SpiderByte Sponsor
Gah, idiot, I am: By round I meant match.
#35  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
NAGPxCreator
I made one that if I do say so will make Geoff and Jack cry. It took me 4 hours and when me and my friend tried completing it we got so discrouged we left. We then tried again and did it in 40 minutes. If Jack and Geoff pick it all I can say is Good Luck.
#36  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
manolox70
hey everyone! i have a question regarding HORSE... i know you have to send your map along with a video showing how to complete it, but... do you make your video on file share like the fails of the weak submission or do you have to upload to youtube? someone please answer... thanks!
#37  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Skirmisher56
In reply to SpiderByte, #32:

I am a little worried for the worst about this, I understand how stressful a game of HORSE can be but it is a gateway that allows the community to interact with the guys at Roosterteeth, so Im all for keeping this going. I love Geoff's humor but like you stated he's lost a little enthusiasm. If he does decide to leasve I hope Burnie takes over.
#38  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
crushwimps
In reply to Tambo, #30:

I think it can be anything, because its just doing things first. It doesnt really matter what the gametype is set too, but are you sure race would be the best playlist, becaue most videos are either winning or dieng, or hitting a target, race would just be a well a race and first to get to the end, unless its a beast map and you die constantly im not sure that would be the best... but gl
#39  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Fayte255 Gray Warden
I should start downloading the maps they use, though I might end up breaking my controller. Almost happened when I tried testing my first submission. Took me over 2 hours to do it right. Second one took me an entire day to test.... Screw the 5 second penalty for dying in water.
#40  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
FantasyCore
As with Manolox, I too would like to clarify the submission procedure for maps and video. All they say at the end of the videos is to e-mail them. Do I just post map and video to the file share and e-mail the HORSE address with my gamertag, or is there more to it? I just want to get it right for future submissions.
#41  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Fayte255 Gray Warden
In reply to FantasyCore, #41:

I'm pretty sure that's it. Still, if Jack and Geoff could make a Horse Submission video like they did with FotW then some other members would have an easier time. But hey, I'm not really trying to submit any more maps. I don't think my controller can take it....
#42  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
FantasyCore
In reply to Fayte255, #42:

Yeah, that's what I thought, but I wasn't sure. The method I outlined is what I did with my first submission a couple weeks back. I do agree that it would help if Jack and Geoff made a video outlining how to do it for people who are doing it for the first time, as simply throwing up the email address at the end of each video is a little vague without some further explanation.
#43  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Fayte255 Gray Warden
In reply to FantasyCore, #43:

Well, the procedure is similar to FotW. Upload the map and video of your doing the challenge onto your file share, email the address given at the end of each episode with link to your files and a description of the challenge, and wait to see if makes a future video.
#44  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Hackett
I want Geoff to shut out Jack
#45  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
FantasyCore
In reply to Fayte255, #44:

Okay. I hadn't really submitted anything to FotW, so I wasn't entirely sure when I went to submit the HORSE map.
#46  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Mawby8
ok, I'm not too sure whether this is the best place to post this but who actually cares?

So getting back on topic; I don't have a xbox of my own (so i can't send in maps) so i was hoping that one of you could make a Mario based HORSE. Now that would be epic. If i did have my own xbox i would have done it by now but unfortunately I don't, so if a HORSE map maker see's this please consider my idea, as i think it would be great.

also if anyone could point me in the right direction to submitting ideas please tell me.
thanks
#47  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
SaraRose
In reply to SpiderByte, #14:

If "Inception" and "A Beautiful Mind" had a love child, Edo would be it...
#48  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
daniel112666 Sponsor
I would love to play horse, but sadly my 4G xbox can't handle most of Halo's Content.
#49  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
acerflamma
In reply to Mawby8, #47:

I'm not sure there is a place for HORSE ideas to be submitted for other people to create. You could try creating a new thread for it, As far as that idea goes, I think it would be really cool to try, although I'm not sure how you'd really make it difficult for HORSE, unless you built worlds 1 through 8 or something.
#50  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Mawby8
In reply to acerflamma, #50:

ok thanks, i'll speak to a friend whether to or not
#51  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
SpiderByte Sponsor
Geoff sounds much more happy in HORSE this week.
#52  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Fayte255 Gray Warden
In reply to SpiderByte, #52:

That's because it was Pig instead of Horse. Not as much controller throwing and/or time consumed.
#53  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
SpiderByte Sponsor
True point. But still.
#54  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Mauld
hey hi!!! im new at the forum!!!
um one question!!
how do i download the maps from horse? i want to try them!!!! thnks :P
#55  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
acerflamma
In reply to Mauld, #55:

bloop

Just download the maps from their fileshare. Make sure you're logged into bungie.net
#56  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
CorbanG ThetaDog
What are the official days Achievement HORSE and Fails of the Weak? I have 2 FotW and one HORSE map that I have recently sent in and I have been so anxious to see if mine have made it!
Thanks,
CorbanG
#57  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
sinman69
how do you send maps?
#58  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Lame
DarthYuuzhan
how do you submit maps for horse
#59  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Lame
SpiderByte Sponsor
In reply to CorbanG, #57:
What are the official days Achievement HORSE and Fails of the Weak? I have 2 FotW and one HORSE map that I have recently sent in and I have been so anxious to see if mine have made it!
Thanks,
CorbanG

Wednesday and Friday.

And stop asking how to submit maps. There is literally an email address at the end of all the vids.
#60  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 WTF
[ Previous ] [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] ... [ 5 ] [ 6 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.