Drazsyr Domo Kunt
Halo 4I'll start off by saying:

Thank you for bringing back the Chief.

Post edited 6/10/11 3:36PM
#1  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 105 Ditto
20,944 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
Fizz
In reply to Shadowgear32, #6764:

Ah, I googled it. A pancake like dish. Interesting. I don't believe it's much eaten here, if at all.
#6,751  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Shadowgear32
In reply to thijsbos, #6766:

yeah much, i come from a European family so my grandparents know some pretty good recipes.In reply to

In reply to Thundarbunny, #6765:

And I believe they are called Crpes
#6,752  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Shadowgear32
In reply to Thundarbunny, #6765:

whoops thought you meant the food, didnt see the "people", only saw pink and fluffy srry
#6,753  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Thundarbunny
In reply to Shadowgear32, #6768:

I only see pink and fluffy things too. You want to be my new bestfriend?
#6,754  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Shadowgear32
In reply to Thundarbunny, #6769:

that....sounds kinda disturbing....settle a bet are you a dude?
#6,755  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Thundarbunny
In reply to Shadowgear32, #6770:

I don't know what you are talking about so I'm just going to simply nod... Not that you can see my nodding through a computer screen... I like pancakes!
#6,756  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
meakins
you're all so immature, you all talk of pancakes and waffles, real men only have toast for breakfast, and if you're hardcore, you dont but butter on it.
back on topic anyone think in multiplayer you have the choice for good old mark VI?
#6,757  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Funny
Shadowgear32
In reply to meakins, #6772:

probably yes, and hopefully they bring back the rogue armor

AND PANCAKES ARE AS MANLY AS KILTS AS LONG AS THEY HAVE SOUR CREAM ON THEM (the pancakes)
#6,758  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
keith2282 SR2

In reply to Shadowgear32, #6773:
AND PANCAKES ARE AS MANLY AS KILTS AS LONG AS THEY HAVE SOUR CREAM ON THEM (the pancakes)

Suddenly, I don't want pancakes anymore...
#6,759  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
Shadowgear32
In reply to keith2282, #6774:

yeaaah where i lived sour cream on pancakes is really normal.....and kilts are manly (look up Korn: Coming Undone [most popular comment])
#6,760  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Thundarbunny
I've seen the Spartan Mark 6 armor. I am not impressed. The Reach armors are the best. But they don't come with a pancake dispenser...
#6,761  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Bey Forum Mod
Okay everybody shut up.
#6,762  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 5 Ditto
Thundarbunny
Yes Sir! Mr. forum mod person Sir! Shutting up now!
#6,763  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 2 Lame
Shadowgear32
In reply to Thundarbunny, #6776:

what i want to know, is where the f**k did master chief get that new armour....and reach armour was cool....especially the gungir helmet
#6,764  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 2 Noob
dedalus5150 Sponsor
In reply to Shadowgear32, #6779:

FFS I can't even keep track of how many times this nub question has been answered....

It was upgraded while he was in cryo gracias a Cortana and nanotechnology
#6,765  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Shadowgear32
In reply to dedalus5150, #6780:

I believe that Mark VII has that ability HENCE not the Mark VI, and how would cortana gain the data for the Mark VII?
#6,766  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
keith2282 SR2
In reply to Shadowgear32, #6781:

Maybe it will be explained at the beginning of the game somehow
#6,767  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
DumpsterMutt Let down
In reply to Thundarbunny, #6760:

Hey funny story......I freakin' said that five hours before you did!

In reply to Bey, #6761:

Noooooooooooo!!!!! Its not that I don't like sweet crepes, its just that savory ones are so much better. I used to think as you do, but then I had a savory crepe. Mmmmmmmmm.

back on topic anyone think in multiplayer you have the choice for good old mark VI?
I don't see why not, Reach brought us the Halo CE armor, so yeah I bet we'll get other armor options. I also wonder what "special" armor 343i will be wearing? Something new I bet.
#6,768  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
exitnine
In reply to breakfast dishes:

McGriddles

#6,769  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Funny
Thundarbunny
In reply to DumpsterMutt, #6783:

Ha Ha Ha... That was a pretty funny story... What other stories do you know?
#6,770  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
DumpsterMutt Let down
In reply to Thundarbunny, #6785:

There was a funny story about a guy named Thundarbunny, who signed up on the site less than 24 hours ago, and is already in danger of being called a troll. You sure you're not a certain person who was banned a while back and just made a new profile?
#6,771  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 4 Funny
Shredjeep5
(Read whole post before bombarding me) I am a die-hard Halo fan, but when I saw the new Black Ops 2 trailer, which was really weird yet intriguing, even I am anxious for it. AND it is coming out a WEEK after Halo 4 releases. Anyone else excited for the old Halo v.s. COD rivalry to return? Still rooting for Halo 4 more!
#6,772  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
brrrd Coast2Coast
In reply to thijsbos, #6766:

Yes is is. Oh wait, you're Dutch, aren't you? That's weird, we have them here in the US but you don't have them?

#6,773  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Fizz
In reply to bradleykins, #6788:

I am. We have pancakes, but not like that, no.
#6,774  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
aussie_nick blarg
In reply to Shredjeep5, #6787:

It looks interesting, but years of shitty cod games have left me fairly skeptical, although happy to be proven wrong.
I imagine I'll play both, but Halo 4 will dominate my summer gaming
#6,775  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
brrrd Coast2Coast

No. I really don't care for CoD. I played the first couple back in the day but I lost interest long ago and never got into the multiplayer. Why should I be excited for a rivalry? I'm not big into arificial "us vs. them" scenarios, especially not over a product.
#6,776  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Ditto
exitnine

I played 2 of the Call of Duty games and enjoyed them for awhile. TBH, my skill set and playing style suits Halo more. I play better, therefore enjoy the Halo titles more than COD. It keeps my blood pressure lower as well.
#6,777  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
DumpsterMutt Let down
The BF series is so much better than CoD, so I'm not worried about Halo 4 sales being soft. I know we've complained about the lack of Halo 4 info, tralers, etc, but just because CoD released a trailer, doesn't mean that they'll keep momentum.
Plus, CoD feels tired, and as I've mentioned before, oversaturating the market with a "new" game every year, dilutes your product.
#6,778  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Shredjeep5
In reply to exitnine, #6792:

Agreed. My playing style has been more team based and I find that in Halo. I am just saying that it will be interesting (and funny for anyone who sane enough to just sit back and watch) the super fan arguments that die-hard fans get into. It never gets old seeing two big fans square off in a Gamestop. (no kidding I actually saw that once, and man it was sad, as in pathetic)
#6,779  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Thundarbunny
In reply to DumpsterMutt, #6786:

First. No I was never on this forum before. Second, you pointed out a post you made 5 hours ago that I did not read (or even know you made) and spun my opinion into a comment about your post. Apparently having a personal opinion about new armor in halo is your intellectual property. Third, there is a clear difference between being goofy and trolling. I've also received no message from the forum moderator about being a troll or to stop posting or any form of a warning. I personally believe you taking my comments a little on the serious side. Where as I have only said things on this forum that were intended to be humorous.

However, to show you that I am in no way a troll, just a goofball. I'm sorry that I offended you. And to prove that I am a goofball, I believe Master Chief eats pancakes before and after he takes a shower. He also takes a shower with his helmet on.
#6,780  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ Previous ] [ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 225 ] [ 226 ] [ 227 ] ... [ 698 ] [ 699 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.