LIVE NOW: Extra Life 24 Hour Stream!

Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

R_T_S
office toursSo I'm normally broke but if I ever take a road trip I'd like to stop by rooster teeth and see how the funny gets put into the awesome videos I watch via the you tube.
So I was wondering if you guys offer tours of your office?
#1  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
16 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
Hunter Achievement
I'm fairly sure they give you a short tour and let you hang out for a bit if you show up.
#2  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
R_T_S
Sweet as that would be one place I would put on a road trip map for sure.

Thanks for the answer.
#3  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
wwonsang421
do you know if they have a gift shop two.?
#4  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
wilko383
Pretty sure you should ring ahead as they are often actually working (surprisingly ) and can't show you some of the stuff they are wokring on.
#5  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
rayisdabomb
In reply to R_T_S, #1:

Hey dude. I knw this is a year late but, yes. You can get a tour. But you have to email Barbara first. They wont allow you in if you just show up.
#6  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Majima Sponsor
Also, they have stated multiple times on the podcast that they will not be giving tours from the beginning of March until after RTX.
#7  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
NoahL
Does anyone know the RoosterTeeth number and/or the email? Because I would like to go there
#8  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
seeroftime
how much d you think it would cost because im visiting texas in less than a month and it would be really cool to take a tour
#9  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
JVaughnJr 3D Guy
I've should've Check here first. Do I still need to email someone for the tour? if so. Who and whats/ where is their e-mail address.
#10  Posted 11 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
devido
In reply to NoahL, #8:

they have a email address that you can probably email and get a reply from or you can phone them you might have to do some searching for them i dont no the email
#11  Posted 9 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Benolew
The polices have changed and sadly stopped tours :(
#12  Posted 9 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
NotPinkArmor
In reply to R_T_S, #1:

I'm going to post what Barbara said on another thread regarding office tours:
"Forgot this thread existed. Sadly, we no longer do tours, guys. Policies have changed, and we can no longer take visitors- sorry, y'all :("
#13  Posted 8 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Pwnerman10 Sponsor
So what I understand that you need to email Barbra in order to set up a tour. That one thing.

But does the tour cost anything? If so how much do they normally charge during RTX?
#14  Posted 8 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Shadow_Hound Stolen Dance
In reply to Pwnerman10, #14:

If you read the posts above, you'd see they don't offer tours anymore. They also haven't allowed tours at the last two RTX's, since there's way too many people who would want one, and they show that many. They won't be able to give a tour at RTX, but you can go see the outside of the office, but no one will be there.
#15  Posted 8 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Pwnerman10 Sponsor
In reply to Shadow_Hound, #15:

Thanks
#16  Posted 8 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.