You
BUY YOUR TICKET NOW!

Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

ObeyOne Sponsor
RT in Australia!Hey guys i was curious as to when the RT crew would be coming back to australia. I was holding in some hope that they would somehow make it to AvCon in adelaide this year but alas this was not to be. Would love to see someone decently famous in adelaide instead of only the east coast. Any other RAds out there wantng a RT visit?
#1  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
137 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
wilko383
They'll be back out here in October for Armageddon in Melbourne, which takes place on the 22nd and 23rd of October. They'll also be attending a fan event that weekend called RTOZ. Hit up the group for more info. Some details are still being worked out so check back every so often for more info.

They might not be coming to Adelaide, but Melbourne is pretty close
#2  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Ditto
Landon Le Cat Gifs

Direct release from RTOZ:
Now we all know that community events are a very, VERY huge part of the Rooster Teeth Community. When October comes around a few great Aussie community members will be having us "Down Under" for RTOZ! Since this is RTOZ's first year they need some help getting started!

What I want all of you to do, is go to this news post, scroll down until you see "IMPORTANT UPDATES", and then read it all!!!!
Do anything you can to help their fund-raiser! You can all go to their website for plenty of details!

So please help out! Email content! They need it!
#3  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
WINGBLADE19 Sponsor
Come to Avcon! It is just a lot of fun for a weekend. We just watch anime and play video games all weekend. You guys would fit in there. Plus I would love to get my t-shirts signed.
#4  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
ObeyOne Sponsor
YEAH!
#5  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
fixxxer117
I do really hope they come to Adelaide some time soon, if only so I could shake their hands and say 'hi'
#6  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
ObeyOne Sponsor
At Avcon We viewed RvB season 8 and RvB season 1 it was sick
#7  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
morgs32
Yeeaaaaaah buddy. Immersion 'The Aussie Cut'
#8  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
wilko383
They (Burnie, Joel and Chris) will be in Melbourne this weekend for Armageddon Expo. They will also be attending RTOZ (which is sold out) Saturday night.

Post edited 10/19/11 2:34AM
#9  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
wilko383
In reply to wilko383, #9:
They (Burnie, Joel and Chris) will be in Melbourne this weekend for Armageddon Expo. They will also be attending RTOZ (which is sold out) Saturday night.
*Brandon, not Chris
#10  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
RevoltCrazy
So does anybody know if there planning to come back to austraila in 2012?
#11  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Jimmyson07
Possibly Sydney or Brisbane, but we won't be too sure until 5 months time, or you'll just hear something in the RT Podcast
#12  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
amy17
I believe they should visit Supanova this year in Brisbane or possibly Gold Coast (but that is probably too soon)! I would love to see some people from the crew there :) :) Anyone else agree?
#13  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Eatme6969696
They definately should come to australia!! When i found out they were here in october last year i raged :( but it would be awesome to have them visit :D
#14  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Wookiee72 Sponsor
RT is going to be in Australia SIX TIMES this year. Lucky Aussies
roosterteeth.com/events/
#15  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Cool
Jimmyson07
Hang on, they just pulled the Aussie events. Change of plan??
#16  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
rhi_wats_on buttz
In reply to Jimmyson07, #16:

probably not change of plan, just too early at this point. they did say in one of the podcasts last year they would keep Aus in the cards for conventions, so there's that.
the melbourne con (armageddon expo) set for october seems to be just beginning to get their guest stuff together, and they release their main stuff around April-May-ish time generally. but that is for the majority of other stuff during the convention. i attended the con last year and it was an utter mad house. talk about underestimation of the RT community in melbourne alone by event organizers.
but, of course the community will know when they let us know, we shall just have to wait and see with fingers crossed
#17  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Jimmyson07
In reply to rhi_wats_on, #17:

I'm hoping that the next crew that arrive, I don't show off, cause I did that at Armageddon, and lost Joels attention after 15 seconds.
#18  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
rhi_wats_on buttz
depends how new you are to meeting famous/awesome people, I completely forgot to introduce my self, and i still hate my self for that, along with being a complete mess, damn fan girling -.-
#19  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Ditto
Rani6386 Sponsor
So excited for Supanova this year in Melbourne. Does anyone know what day the panel will be happening? I don't know what day to buy tickets for and I'd HATE to miss the panel. The one at Armageddon last year was rad.
#20  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Jimmyson07
If they DO have a panel, people must learn NOT TO PUSH IN!!!!
#21  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Rani6386 Sponsor
In reply to Jimmyson07, #21:

I agree! Most people were cool and patient but there were a few jerks who pushed in. It makes me so mad!
#22  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Jasonkunde
they shopuld come to adelaide 2012 if they do it would be great it sucks how everythingoes to the east coast and not down here in adelaide it would be sick!!!
#23  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Wookiee72 Sponsor
In reply to Jasonkunde, #23:

You should really check the events page. They'll be there in November.
#24  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Jasonkunde
In reply to Wookie72, #24:

Yeah after I posted this I looked probably shoulda checked first aye
#25  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Ronnoc841
Im glad they are coming to perth this year for supernova. if there is a panel i want to go see it
#26  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Wingman69
Hopefully i can get to Sydney, i really really wanna go!
#27  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
Eileen36
Hey guys i was curious as to when the RT crew would be coming back to australia.
#28  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
xJaDeDx
In reply to Eileen36, #28:

They are coming to Gold Coast and Melbourne in April, Sydney and Perth in June and I think Brisbane and Adelaide in October
#29  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
xJaDeDx
In reply to Eileen36, #28:

Sorry thats November for Adelaide and Brisbane
#30  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.