Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

AbundantMist
Red vs. Blue: Season 10 - Yes, she's their daughterHere is where we can discuss everything about the end of Red Vs Blue Season 9, and the future of season 10

Guidelines for Newbies Stolen from Freelancer05
This one is just a tip: FIRST IMPRESSIONS MEAN A LOT!-If you don't make a good first impression, people may never take you seriously.
1. Gramm...
#1  Posted 3 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 27 Cool
41,887 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
SidewalkSeal Sponsor
I have discovered someething incredible, if you go back to Season 3 and you look at O'malley/Doc's armor you will notice a pill symbol on his shoulder, usually this wouldn't mean much. Now go to Red vs. Blue season 10 Episode 3 and look at the enemy grey guy's armor, you will notice on his chest he has the exact same symbol! CONSPIRACY THEORIES!
#15,721  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Yarev
In reply to RTZachGuy00, #15760:

I also agree with your interpretation of Grif's "sup", but the Grifilina supporters will view it differently.
#15,722  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
niriall The Meta
In reply to RTZachGuy00, #15760:

No. But Grif does.
"Even if it ruins my reputation as a do nothing no good slacker I will not hesitate to beat you senseless and drop you on that ship myself."
#15,723  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Atomicsocks
In reply to BuckeyeDon, #15738:
In reply to Ardikus, #15710:

Delta is a little shit.
I've been saying that since the season opener. Somehow it makes him lovable. Kind of like Weatly in Portal 2.
#15,724  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
fansince2010 GO JETS GO
In reply to SidewalkSeal, #15762:

Nope. Two totally unrelated characters. Pill Guy (Dr. Pill?) is an insurrectionist, presumably who has combat skill, or at the very least, brains. Doc is a hilariously incompetent medic.
#15,725  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
RTZachGuy00
In reply to niriall, #15764:

What does this argue? That Grif didn't want Sister to stay in Blood Gulch? It can't take to long to beat her senseless, and he didn't even do it.

Post edited 6/12/12 4:20PM
#15,726  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
zeda12123
In reply to fansince2010, #15766:

Funny thing is I had the same theory a week or two ago but mostly just out of crack and a burning desire to see my Doc again. However, considering males aren't known for changing their voices and I'm pretty sure Doc saw CT's corpse back in season 8(?) so the theory is pretty much deader than dirt.
#15,727  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
_W2daERN_
In reply to bradleykins, #15745:
In reply to Bryan, #15749:

Mega Bloks "sucked" as you define it in 2009 and before. since then their quality has met and in some cases surpassed that of lego.

Figures: Lego - 7 points of articulation, Mega - 13 points of articulation, 5 of which are ball-and-socket, and more sculpted detail (just look at the ones in the picture I posted)
Clutch: about the same on smaller sets, but Mega's large vehicles and ships are more solidly built and are not plates on a technic skeleton like Lego's
Price: Mega Bloks sets cost about 2/3 the price of a comparable Lego set
Theme: Mega Bloks has Halo
Name recognition: Lego wins this one

I used to like Legos more and think Mega Bloks were crap. Then I bought some Mega Bloks.

In reply to archangel727, #15747:

Maybe the location of Earth is what Delta said was in their system but shouldn't be there, but the Cole protocol wouldn't apply unless there was an imminent Covenant threat...

Maybe the Insurrectionists have been looking for forerunner artifacts to study and/or use against the UNSC. If CT does die, Dr. Pill could use her armor to continue the mission until Recreation.
#15,728  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Bensonator Red Mask

Uuuuuuuuuuuuh. No. Grif is suppossed to be fat, and he's lazy and incompetent. Carolina would only be interested in him, when she started wearing a straight jacket.
#15,729  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
UltiXevoz
I have a question?
What ever happened to Meta/Maine's Recovery One Armor (The Brown One with the Red Trim)
#15,730  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
razz415
In reply to UltiXevoz, #15771:

He may have been using his the camo ability that Carolina had.
#15,731  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
_W2daERN_

We probably weren't supposed to see that. At that point the Meta's armor either hadn't been decided on yet or had but couldn't be represented in the Halo 2 engine.
#15,732  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Ditto
brrrd Coast2Coast

He changes colors. That was also before they settled on how he would look. And remember, if they had made him white he would have appeared to be Wyoming.
#15,733  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
fansince2010 GO JETS GO

He was doing a fashion experiment bu using the Mk. VI helmet.
#15,734  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Yarev

That could easily be explained by the game mechanics restrictions when it comes to filming machinima on the Halo 2 engine...

For an in-story explanation though, I think Maine might have ditched his old armor while faking his death, and perhaps he took the brown/red armor from the person who he dressed in his original armor. Then I think he spent the time between Recovery One and Reconstruction gathering armor pieces that resembled his original armor.

Now that I think about it... Maine's Recovery One armor is pretty much the same color scheme as the Insurrectionist armor. I wonder if he killed an Insurrectionist in order to fake his death. Maine does have reasons to hold a grudge against Insurrectionists, so I would be surprised if he did decide to kill one and steal his armor.

Post edited 6/12/12 4:54PM
#15,735  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Wash008
In reply to _W2daERN_, #15729:

I should buy more of those.

In reply to bradleykins, #15732:

It's harder to get Lego Spartans though, I only have one (Wash) and he's from Brickcon.

In reply to BuckeyeDon, #15738:

In reply to silentruth, #15743:
In reply to _W2daERN_, #15736:

legos is a sensitive topic.. it's the playstation vs xbox debate of childhood.

Yes, espicially because of Lego's simplicity but reliability and Megablock's reverse.

In reply to bradleykins, #15745:

You have a point there too, though I like mine.

Dr. Pill, damnit I was trying to do something witty first.
#15,736  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Ardikus
While I doubt Grifilina will happen, I do think of all the Reds and Blues Carolina will have the most respect for either Grif, or Tucker.

Grif usually is the realist, which will score points, but Tucker is supposedly the best overall soldier, taking the word of Sarge. The only think that Will ruin Tucker is his jokes :D
#15,737  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Wash008
In reply to Vindicta, #15752:

I can dig it.

I think it's just a medic's symbol in the UNSC.

In reply to _W2daERN_, #15769:

All my mega-figures fall apart quickly.

He was probably going to look like that because of the limited armour of Halo 2 and they did not suspect that Halo 3 would allow so much more detail. Once they found out they went to building better characters and the original "sketches" were scrapped.

#15,738  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Silverspier
How about Tuckerlina or Carolucker? I see tucker hitting on Carolina (Ms. fussybritches) in the future. After all he has tried to hit on every girl. Tex: He has tried once or twice(or more). Sister: He tried to see her naked (screw what doc says! just go in!)

Also Sarge addressed Carolina as Mrs. Fussybritches. In which "Mrs." means marrige or in a relationship. Caboose corrected him saying "Ms" implying that she wasn't in a relationship or married.

Post edited 6/12/12 5:10PM
#15,739  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 WTF
Wash008
In reply to Silverspier, #15780:

She's probably sad about York.
#15,740  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Bensonator Red Mask
In reply to Ardikus, #15778:

Yeah, Tucker is a pretty good fighter. He took on an entire squad of soldiers and elites, and like a dozen well-trained Wyomings. Not to mention, when Tex was kicking the bloodgulch crew's ass, Tucker was the only one who got close to hurting her, and he was still joking even when she was punching him repeatedly. He's also tough. And he's the only one who actually managed to hurt the Meta, except for when they hooked him to the jeep. But I think these are all really compelling reasons to think that tucker is a better soldier than any of them. He also was the only one who knew what "on my mark." meant.
#15,741  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Ditto
fansince2010 GO JETS GO
In reply to Wash008, #15779:

I was responding to a theory that Doc and the Insurrectionist pill guy were the same character (as I understood the post), by explaining the pill guy's competency and Doc's lack thereof made it impossible for them to be the same guy. The pill (no, not THAT pill) is probably the medic insignia.
#15,742  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Bensonator Red Mask
I can vaguely see Tuckerina. I think it's unlikely, but who knows?
#15,743  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Vindicta Kitsuayan
In reply to Ardikus, #15778:

That or tucker would Ruin Carolina... In his dreams of course..
#15,744  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
Wash008
In reply to fansince2010, #15783:

Do I have to spell everything out?

#15,745  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
UltiXevoz
seeing your responses it was probably because of limitations with the game engine. Though I like Yarev's theory.
#15,746  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Bensonator Red Mask
It felt so much like season 6, again, with that music, the UNSC archives, the white ODSTs.
#15,747  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
SidewalkSeal Sponsor

I think it is stupid of you to completely deny my theory straight out, you have no idea whats going to happens so don't pretend like you do. i was just merely proposing that the two characters might be linked in some way. I don't think this is a coincidence knowing the Rooster Teeth guys, they're smart enough to put something like that together. I was just bringing the information to the attention of the masses.
#15,748  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 0 Flamebait
Bensonator Red Mask
In reply to SidewalkSeal, #15789:

Dude, I advise you to respond differently from now on. When I acted like that, I didn't get a very warm reception. And I've dealt with 2 guys who acted that way, as well, and we ate them alive.
#15,749  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
DiMono Site Admin
In reply to niriall, #15750:
Hooray! Its spreading~

They have a cream for that, you know.
#15,750  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Zing!
[ Previous ] [ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 524 ] [ 525 ] [ 526 ] ... [ 1396 ] [ 1397 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.