You
BUY YOUR TICKET NOW!

Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

Leo
You know you're...ITT start your statement with You know you're and end it with a factual/funny statement.

You know you're an alcoholic when you use liquor stores as landmarks for gving directions.
#1  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 8 Funny
136 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
Cyberohero
You know you're addicted to Legend of Zelda when you roll into a tree to get jewels.
#91  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Funny
rapturjesus
You now you're a faggot when you watch MLP.
#92  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 6 Flamebait
bigfish62 I LIKE THAT
You know your an alcoholic when the homeless guy at the bar tells you to get your act together.
#93  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 6 Funny
bigfish62 I LIKE THAT
You know you're obsessed when you tell your roommates how much better the movie you're watching would be if zombies started attacking people.
#94  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Funny
Leo
You know you're an alcoholic when the bartender knows what you're going to order before you do.
#95  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Funny
JunoDagger Sponsor
You know you're a fan of anime when you want to see your girlfriend in a schoolgirl uniform.
#96  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Funny
bigfish62 I LIKE THAT
You know you're overdue for a trip the grocery store when your dinner consists of a piece of cheese, a pack of oyster crackers from Steak N' Shake, and the crumbs at the bottom of the Doritos bag
#97  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Funny
emPtysp4ce
You know you're addicted to Halo when you can play through each level on Legendary with only a pistol without dying by memory.
Who can do it?
Not me.
#98  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Tgjanlee Tjganlee
You know he can't do it. But you also know he should never give up. He should never surrender.

You ALSO know that's one of the best movies ever.

One of you may not know what I'm talking about.

The rest of you know we didn't like that guy anyway.
#99  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
emPtysp4ce
You know you're a redneck when this weird-looking box on your desk seems to be able to read your thoughts.
What am I thinking now?
#100  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Tgjanlee Tjganlee
You know that box is just a box.

Don't call yourself things.
#101  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
emPtysp4ce
In reply to Tgjanlee, #101:

Yeeeeeeaaaahh...
#102  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
emPtysp4ce
In reply to Tgjanlee, #101:

You know I was talking about the computer, right?
#103  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Tgjanlee Tjganlee
You know what...

Ditto.
#104  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
emPtysp4ce
All right.
Just making sure.
#105  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
cookinmama
You know you've been sleeping around too much when someone calls to tell you they got tested after you hooked up with them.
#106  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Zing!
Tgjanlee Tjganlee
If you weigh yourself upside down, gravity weeps.
#107  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
emPtysp4ce
You know you've been taking too many of those male enhancement pills when you get light-headed every time you get a boner.
#108  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Funny
Sarasen
You know you're a hopeless gamer geek when you go to check your emails in front of a family member and they start laughing at you because you have your fingers on A,D,W,S...so shameful >.>
#109  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
whit_eboy Minecrafter
You know you need a girlfriend when you finish the entire Pokemon Sapphire Pokedex, including spending 14 hours trying to find Feebas. Not that I did that or anything....
#110  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
whit_eboy Minecrafter
You know you've played too much of any sports game when you watch the sport for real and wonder why players' names aren't underneath them.
#111  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Funny
Nuovochic Blargfargled
You know you are getting old when your first video game was Pong.
#112  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Funny
bigfish62 I LIKE THAT
You know your fast food diet is working when after a week of eating shitty foods, you've somehow lost five pounds.....tape worm perhaps?
#113  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
emPtysp4ce
You know you're a redneck when the most exciting part of the week is changing the tires on your Winnebago.
#114  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
ChaosAD Chemist Nerd
You know you've been doing programming too long when switch to a word processor and frequently type ":w" and wonder why it isn't saving.
#115  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
whippster98
You know you hate the last three Starwars movies (Episode 1, 2, and 3) when all you do when you watch them is bitch
#116  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Funny
bigfish62 I LIKE THAT
You know you need to go on a diet when the cashier at Walmart sees you buying healthy foods, looks you up and down, and laughs
#117  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
JunoDagger Sponsor
You know you're addicted to skyrim when, while performing shockwave on the Mass Effect 3, you yell out "Fus Ro Dah!"
#118  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Lame
emPtysp4ce
You know you're a redneck when "twin airbags" are your wife and your mother-in-law.
You know you're a redneck when you let your 12-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.
You know you're a redneck when "commuting" is going down to the general store to get more beer.
You know you're a city slicker when "twin airbags" are you wife's breasts.
#119  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Blindman50 Sponsor
You know you have been playing way too much skyrim when every time you walk up to some type of plant you see the A button symbol and pick plant just as it apears in the game ( I really have to stop playing Skyrim and I will... tommorow)
#120  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ Previous ] [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.