Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

Wookiee72 Sponsor
Podcast #154The Podcast is out! Why are you here? Go listen.
Oh .... you already listened? Discuss!
#1  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
35 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
chiefcoyote
did any one els notes that there was like five minutes of repeating auido? or am i going crazy....
#2  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
Micro1 Sponsor
Yeah was just about to post that as well. The repeat stops though and there is about two more minutes of chat incase you missed it. Poor gav. I wonder what terrifying yet somehow hilarious injury you will tell us about next week.
#3  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Wookiee72 Sponsor
In reply to Micro1, #3:

Seriously! What other tragic circumstances have befallen that young talented Brit?
#4  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Micro1 Sponsor
Dont want to spoil it for you. Watch last weeks podcast.
#5  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
TPaz korokva117
What was that beta thing that Burnie was talking about, I'll understand if it's only for those selected, but he is breaking his own rule of saying something is secret and not telling people about it.

Anyways, could've been better. I was hoping for a Gus and Michael VS. Gavin and Mike podcast, but whatever.
#6  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Hoorah Forum Mod
In reply to korokva117, #6:

Mike doesn't need to be on the podcast. He already reveals his idiocy on his own podcast.

Also, glad I wasn't the only one with the repeating audio, I was getting worried. Now I'll have to go back through and listen to it again, oh darn...
#7  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Ditto
kamberlin22
In reply to korokva117, #6:

I wondering the same thing...I was hoping he would've made it alittle more public in hopes I could be choosen, but now I'm just confused on what's going on. And as for the Gus/Gavin vs Michael/Mike podcast, I think things would get pretty crazy and hope they do one soon.
#8  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
caitlyn7679 Sponsor
I dont remember any looping audio...hmmm, maybe I should go back and listen again...
#9  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Ditto
EdHilario
Would be nice if it was re-released without the looping section unless that was on purpose?
#10  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Sparked Sponsor
Looping audio?? Was it in mp3 version enhanced version?? Didn't notice on mp3
#11  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
caitlyn7679 Sponsor
Yeah, the itunes version only looped two words twice....but thats it!
#12  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
iamjohngalt
So this far into the thread and nobody has discussed the heart shaped nipples?
#13  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Zing!
Hoorah Forum Mod
In reply to iamjohngalt, #13:

You mean...those aren't common? Oh...
#14  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Funny
caitlyn7679 Sponsor
In reply to HOORAH93, #14:

hahaha, nice.
#15  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
Sparked Sponsor
In reply to caitlyn7679, #15:

I got beer bottle shaped nipples
#16  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
caitlyn7679 Sponsor
In reply to Sparked, #16:

Well mine are regular shaped and I can safely say that none of my tattoos are going on my nipples!
#17  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Sparked Sponsor
In reply to caitlyn7679, #17:

define normal?
#18  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
caitlyn7679 Sponsor
In reply to Sparked, #18:

smooth.
#19  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Egomaniacal
Barbara is becoming a favorite very quickly on the podcast.
#20  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
Wookiee72 Sponsor
In reply to Egomaniacal, #20:

I concur wholeheartedly, my friend. She is fucking hilarious because she definitely defies what you may think she would be. It reminds me of what Michael said happened when she visited the office, "I'm gonna cover this in dicks."
#21  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
EdHilario
It was the mp3 version that I had almost the last few minutes after the 1 hour mark that kept looping if I recall correctly. It resumed normally after for another minute then it was over.
#22  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
antiwrathman
I too experienced looping audio. The only logical explanation is that their discussion before it looped caused some awful horrific future, and they had to keep looping back to prevent it and set things right.
#23  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
EdHilario
I will always remember how Gus doesn't want to get old but when he does, Gavin will take care of him.

Looped a good 3 minutes lol
#24  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
The_Kodu
it reminds me of an old joke
"the only reason surgeons have not made the third boob reality yet is they are still working on the third arm for men to be truly able to appreciate 3 boobs"

Also thanks to Barbara I now feel less worried about getting my Wisdom teeth removed as mine are also going to be impacted ,weirdest thing they grew enough to tell they'd impact but not enough to come through and only have moved a small amount each year so for the past 2 and a half years I've needed them removing but after the first year my Dentist was like "WTF they haven't really moved since last year you want to wait another year as they'll be fine". However the Doctor at the hospital seriously worried me, the first question he asked was "Do you want anaesthetic" followed by "Do you want a local so you can be awake and watch us do the operation ?" it was worrying he even seemed disappointed I wanted to be totally out.

On the operation side I have had an operation before and what Barbara said is true you do go out in one place then "wake up" in another room, the freaky thing that will mess with everyone's heads is you are woken up in the theatre by the surgeons when they are done and will talk to you and make sure you're fine........... The messed up thing is no one ever remembers this but you are concious.

Also there are NHS glasses that are "reasonable priced" or free but they look like crap, they are the true stereotype of old person glasses.

There's also weird vision stuff where passing out you grey out first and lose colour vision another weird one is you can purple out after sex where your vision goes purple for up to a minute though you don't pass out.

As for the hitting the head thing I had a lucky escape as I did a school mandated trust fall exercise, guess who didn't get caught and went completely over I luckily fell on a giant crash mat and it hurt my neck more than my head and only because I flipped off the mat that I had any pain
#25  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
caitlyn7679 Sponsor
In reply to The_Kodu, #25:

that was really long ha ha glad your head is okay.
#26  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Kevinfromkg
I loved that Gavin came back, but I wanted Geoff to participate too.
#27  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Hoorah Forum Mod
In reply to Kevinfromkg, #27:

If you want to hear Geoff and Gavin, the last HORSE was awesome.
#28  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Ditto
caitlyn7679 Sponsor
In reply to HOORAH93, #28:

I agree it was awesome!!!!
#29  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 0 Cool
UnseenDemon
Hey to anyone that reads this,

Yeah so I was listening to the RT Pod cast #154 (I know I'm behind but I'm in my last year of high school (UK)) and Gus, Burnie, Barbara and Gavin started to talk about fillings and foil, yeah so I know exactly what they were talking about and it made me cringe, because when your eating this has happened to me when I eat cereal and you put the spoon in your mouth, I have 2 fillings and I'm 16 I don't have bad teeth but when I was about 9 I was trying to each a jawbreaker and as I got to the chewing gum centre, I bit into it and cracked my tooth right to the core and just a chunk out of it, so I got a filling, but a couple years later it fell out and I had metal ones put in on each side of my mouth both on the second from the back teeth on both sides of my jaw, so when I'm eating something like cereal and I put the spoon in my mouth even just the slightest bit back it create a magnetic charge between your teeth, but for me my fillings are symmetrical to each other so if it hits one, it hits both and it really hurts because my filling on both sides go right to the core of my teeth, and you taste iron, but it hurts like a bitch!

And another thing I can say in relation to the Pod cast is that Burnie had asked if anyone had been knocked out, Gavin said that he had a head injury when he was 11 by hitting the back of his head and getting a concussion, the same thing happened to me, but I got hospitalised for 3 days with severely blurred vision, so what happened was, when I was going into my 2nd year of high school (I'm currently in 5th year, the last one yey! :)) I was coming home from my friends house, we had spent the night play World Of Warcraft and it was about 9 O'clock at night, so I decided I was going to go home, I was on my push-bike and we only lived roughly about 15 doors away but there was a cross section on the road that I had to cross, not this is the point where I don't remember so well, now I started going home and I wasn't going very fast, but as I came onto the road there was another guy coming on a push bike also, (luckily) and we collided and some how I went backwards and hit the back of my head just where your skull meets your spine, all I remember is getting up and saying a was fine to the other guy, but I wasn't, I had a concussion and I couldn't see, luckily my little brother was there and saw the whole thing he went home and told my perants what had happened, my bike got a punctured tire so I walked back home, I have no idea how because I couldn't see, but I did it, all I remember from then on in was me walking through the door and sitting on the couch and my mum asked if I was okay, I said 'no I can't see' she said 'what do you mean you can't see?' I said 'I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING!! Your just a blur!' She started asking me questions like 'can I see the fish tank?' This is where I can't remember anything, apparently I just sat on the couch saying 'I don't know' over and over and over again, so my mum called and ambulance, but when it came I apparently I started freaking out and tryed running away but I don't know what happened then, the next thing I remember I was in a hospital bed and my dad was sat next to me with his head in his hands, it was 3 AM but the only 1 thing I can remember was being asked to switch beds by a nurse so I did, but because I was freaking out I was told what I was okay again, that because I was scared and confused I had, kicked my mum, punched my dad and bit the nurse but not once did I swear, which I found bizarre, and I was told that I could of died and that I was really lucky!

so yeah there are stories in correlation to the RT Pod cast #154

Please feel free to comment or e-mail me at '[email protected] :) thanks for reading
#30  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 WTF
[ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.