Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

Tripleat
Most Annoying Achievement? I have to say the most annoying had to be the "If They Came to Hear me Beg" achievement from Halo: Reach.
I started a quick run on the level pillar of autumn and sat there for more then an hour and a half trying to get that achievement. I had assassinated him MULTIPLE times and the the achi...
#1  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 4 Cool
396 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
AttackBurger
It will have to be most of the Bully achievements, like walk/skate/bike x amount of miles
#91  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MetalDevil
In reply to AttackBurger, #91:

that is annoying but try to ride a freaking retarded pig off a cliff and if you kill him you need to search for another saddle in Minecraft called "When Pigs Fly" I have it in my profile pic that's how happy I am that I got it
#92  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
InnerDarknes
Any one from a naruto game that requires you to get EVERYTHING on the bloody game. It's too much espacially when they hide everything or require stupid things to get the achievements or items you need.
#93  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Biolith
In reply to InnerDarknes, #93:

First problem: you're playing a Naruto game.
#94  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Funny
Matictac Sponsor
In reply to Biolith, #94:

The last couple Naruto games are actually enjoyable fighting games. Where as games like Street Fighter and Tekken... not so much.
#95  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Biolith
In reply to Matictac, #95:

I haven't played SF or Tekken since way back on PS2, so I'm in no position to really argue here.
#96  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
FrstClssMale
The Naruto games are some the best fighter games out there. Ninja Storm 2 had some KnJ issues (dodge-and-counter-spamming to the uninitiated) that ruined the balance especially if your opponent had a turbo controller.

Anywho, the hardest one from Ninja Strom 2 was Which Name Shall I Use? which had you collect all the titles. To get some of the titles you had to play a round as each character 30 times, but the most annoying one was obtained by finding a winning lottery ticket on the ground which is a completely random occurrence. You are at the mercy of the RNG at that point.
#97  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Kudaibergen
Finding all Daedric artifacts in Skyrim.
#98  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
Revan1151
In reply to Kudaibergen, #98:

i only need one more artifact then i have all of them, then i'll have 1000 gamerscore for Skyrim. i need the artifact for malacath but i can't start the quest cause Atub isn't at the Orc fort.
#99  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Aster Sponsor
Hands down the most annoying achievement is getting 100% of the battles trophies in Star Ocean: The Last Hope. Why? It's fucking annoying just to get 50% of them. And one of the trophies literally requires you to fight over a hundred of the same types of bosses and have them all slain by the same guy. If someone else gets the kill shot it doesn't count. And those bosses take FOREVER
#100  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
THAYT The Didact
In Bioshock 2 they had 2 achievements based on the 6 dlc multiplayer maps where in first one "Aqua Incognita", you had to play a non private match on each of the 6 new maps, and in the second "Territorial", you had to win on each of the new maps in non private matches. Common achievements in some games with multiplayer dlc, but the problem with Bioshock 2 was that they did not make any dlc specific game types and if atleast one person in the lobby did not have said dlc then those maps were not available.

What followed was many people did have the downloadable content, there was always atleast one guy in the game that stopped them from playing them new maps. So what followed was people dropping in and out of lobbies and games on every game type hoping to find that perfect group to get those achievements they needed to 100% the game, many for so long you could verbally hear the anger and frustration over their mic's.
#101  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Uniltiranyu
The Portal achievement for Trasnmission Recieved was evil

HAD TO RESTART IT SO MANY TIMES >.<
#102  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Steevinator Windy City
In reply to MetalDevil, #92:

Oh man I couldn't agree more. Not only do you have to find a Dungeon (which is a pain in the ass to find sometimes) you have to find one that has a saddle in it. Then find a pig that will stand still so you can trap him and work around him. Dig a cliff around the land with the trapped pig which can be frustrating when you accidentally set him free. The get the bastard to jump of the edge. I was grinding my teeth getting that achievement and when it popped I honestly did a little victory dance. So most annoying for me-
"When Pigs Fly" in Minecraft.
#103  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Tripleat

In reply to Steevinator, #103:

yea the achievement seems a lot easier to do with a partner. I was lucky enough to get it on my second time though
#104  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
Uniltiranyu
In reply to Steevinator, #103:

Trollface Pigs :(
#105  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
Steevinator Windy City
In reply to Uniltiranyu, #105:

Achievement hunter should do a shirt AH logo on the back and just a picture of a minecraft pig with a trollface mask on, on the front. I'd buy that shirt...only the people that have the achievement or have tried 1k times to get it would understand it but I'd still buy it
#106  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Uniltiranyu
In reply to Steevinator, #106:

*opens photoshop*
want a print?
#107  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
Jacqueline WalkTheDino
I think the most annoying achievements are the 3 achievements in Dead or Alive 4 (I played this game when I was younger and oblivious to the abnormally big boobs) that are all worth 0 and are for having 5, 10, & 20 straight losses in DOA online mode. It's like their way of saying, "Ha, you suck at this game. So congrats here's an achievement for it, but don't get your hopes up, it's not worth anything." I've got the 5 & 10 straight losses achievements. Success!
#108  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Biolith
In reply to MsJacqueline, #108:

People still play that game online? o.O;;
#109  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Jacqueline WalkTheDino
In reply to Biolith, #109:

I don't know. Maybe. I played the game when I was six or seven and haven't played it since.
#110  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
swatts
The achievement for completing the game on veteran, because after five minutes of stepping on grenades I lost my mental stability
#111  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
_T_O_M_
for me the six pack achievement in aliens vs predator (only have one friend who has the game so need 5-6 people to play in a game with
#112  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
BigbEC
In reply to _T_O_M_, #112:
for me the six pack achievement in aliens vs predator (only have one friend who has the game so need 5-6 people to play in a game with

#113  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
PSEUDOBEN Glass Hammer
7 Day Survivor. That mother fucker.
#114  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
Hawkclaw Sponsor
My least favorite is in LEGO Indiana Jones, Trouble With Her Is The Noise. The achievement description says to destroy 50 objects or characters with Willie's scream ability. Problem is that the achievement is glitched so it doesn't count any of the enemies you kill with it. So the only way to get it is to find a level with glass near the beginning of it, break it, and then restart the level.

Post edited 6/07/12 7:40PM
#115  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
Steevinator Windy City
In reply to Hawkclaw, #115:

I hate achievements that glitch, I remember the thieves guild glitch in skyrim pissed me off where you couldnt finish it if you did something, Only way to fix it was to start over the game with a new save and redo the guild.
#116  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
sadbosskey
Probably because im trying to get it right now, the one in left 4 dead where you have to take the gnome around and all that.
#117  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MightyEfase NintendoFan
In reply to sadbosskey, #117:

Well, that's pretty fun actually, as long as you're not doing it on Expert, Hard or Realism. It's much more annoying in Half Life.
#118  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
sadbosskey
In reply to MightyEfase, #118:

ive been meaning to pick up the half life games and play them over again, I want to try to get that achievement aswell. I dont think i have the brain power to keep at it, haha.
#119  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Tripleat
Hey, my forum got past 100 posts. YAAAAYYYYYYY. Who cares.
#120  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 0 Cool
[ Previous ] [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ 5 ] ... [ 13 ] [ 14 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.