LIVE NOW: RT Podcast

Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

Alfonso
Code Brown...Have you ever been in a place and a Code Brown happens? A Code Brown is when someone takes a poo somewhere like in a supermarrket or elevator.

My code brown experience... When I was at the supermarket some kid probably 5 years old pulled his pants down and started walking like a duck and all you can see behind him was a trail of brown poo. Then I heard the guy on the speaker say "Code Brown. We have a Code Brown on isle number 4" Haha one of the funniest day of my life.
#1  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Funny
6 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
ChaosAD
Never heard of a "code brown," but in a hospital, "Dr Brown" refers to a dangerous person threatening others, e.g. mental patient or other security threat.

#2  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Jarrgon_II Sponsor
In reply to ChaosAD, #2:

What if there actually is a Dr Brown who works at the hospital?
#3  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Funny
emPtysp4ce
Once I saw a kid take a shit in a public pool. Well, I didn't see it happen, but I saw the evidence, if you know what I'm talking about. They cleared out the pool for the next half hour.
#4  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Creamydreams
In reply to emPtysp4ce, #4:

One time as a Kid I took a piss in the pool..

from outside the pool..

hardly a code brown, but enough to get me a fuck turn of dirty looks...
#5  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
afr0zombie
One time when I was like 3 or 4, I had a code brown at my dad's friend's house and I didn't know where the bathroom was, but my dad was gutting a deer with his friend and I was too afraid of the dead deer to go up to him and ask him, so I just shit my pants
#6  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.