Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

Colton
Easy Gamerscore GamesWhat would you suggest?

Post edited 4/07/12 1:34AM
#1  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
151 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
Darkhologram Wind Waker
In reply to sbatkk, #1:

could reccomend Kinect Adventures, but if you want 1000 points in it, it'll take a ton of time.
#2  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
ChaosAD
Two extremely easy games for 1000 GS are COD2 and COD:MW2. Both require almost no skill. Borderlands is another one, although to complete the game, you have to download a bunch of DLC. If you've got lots of time, you can get 1000 in Skyrim without too much trouble. It's also pretty simple to get a majority of the GS in one playthrough of the following games: Bioshock, Assassin's Creed 1&2, Dead Space, Saints Row 1,2, & 3.

It depends on if you're a completionist. But there are many other games out there that you can get 700+ points on in a single play through without having to kill yourself to do it. That is, if you care about GS.
#3  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
CandySniper Sponsor
In reply to sbatkk, #1:

Like very easy? CSI games, Viva Pinata, Sherlock Holmes, NCIS, Lego Games, Costume Quest

Easy but not stupid? Fallout 3, Saints Row 3, L.A. Noire, Torchlight
#4  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
Delirium1138
Saint's Row The Third is an extremely easy 100%. All of the Lego games are easy as well though can be a little time consuming. Skyrim and Oblivion are very easy but time consuming as well.
#5  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
Akourysao
The Darkness 2, seriously this is a really enjoyable game to play through, alone or with friends as there is 4 player co-op available. Don't worry though, if you prefer flying solo all of the achievements can be obtained by playing the single player and playing through the multiplayer on your own.

Honestly, I had so much ripping people in half and laughing pretty hard at what passes for an Italian accent in that game I didn't even realise I was getting so many achievements, plus with mission select it's physically impossible to miss an achievement.
#6  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
BuckeyeEagle
I had no issues getting 1000G in Skyrim, and you can do it in one play through if you wanted. At least thats how I 100% the game.
#7  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
Regicidal
Once you get past the trading / co-op partner achievements Fable 2 and 3 are pretty easy, Dead Island you get about 95% of them pretty easily too, just the completing act 1 and 15 waves of the arena mode with each character that can be a pain.
#8  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
Regicidal
Not sure if they're still up but Dash of Destruction and Harms Way are easy arcade games to 100% as well.
#9  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
GreenWalrus
I remember Portal 2 being EXTREMELY easy and fun for me.
#10  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Cool
Gruda1Fox2
Need for Speed, Most Wanted. Easiest 1000 ive earned.
#11  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Ditto
Delirium1138
In reply to Regicidal, #9:
Dash of Destruction is no longer available, but last time I checked Harms Way was still available. And it was indeed a very easy 100% I think I got it in under a half hour.
#12  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
Thaumaturge
Assassins Creed is easy ... and also The Simpsons Game I think.
#13  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
Regicidal
Borderlands is pretty easy too.
#14  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Cool
Delirium1138
Assassin's Creed 2 was easiest of those games. The first game wasn't hard, just took a long time to get the 400+ flags and hunt down the 50 templars. That was kind of annoying.
#15  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Cool
Regicidal
In reply to Delirium1138, #15:

nearly maxed out AC2, only need to get all the feathers, then wear the cape in each town/city.
#16  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 4 Cool
Edna236
The Darkness 2, seriously this is a really enjoyable game to play through,
#17  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
Laggy Sponsor
Avatar: The Legend of Aang, you can get 1000g in under 5 minutes.
#18  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 4 Cool
oBlundersx
The list of games that I have done myself, for friends or are sitting in my draw waiting to be finished;

CSI - Deadly Intent
CSI - Fatal conspiracy
Madden NFL 08
Smackdown vs Raw 2009
Smackdown vs Raw 2008 (Friend needed for online achievements)
Prey
Halo reach (If you can do previous halo games this wasn't hard at all and was a lot of fun)
Gun
Sherlock holmes vs Jack the ripper
Quantum of Solace
EA sports FN 3
Tinker (It's also free on games for windows live)
Assassins creed 1
Torchlight (arcade game)
Battle LA (arcade game)
Kung fu panda
Iron man
Portal: Still alive
D&D daggerdale
After burner climax
Saints row the third
Iron man 2
Fable 3
Modern warfare 3
Modern warfare 2
Dead rising 2: case zero (arcade game)
Fable 2
Brink
Saints row 2
You're in the movies
Force unleashed 2
Lego batman
X men origins Wolverine
Operation flashpoint red river
Battlefield 1943 (arcade game)
Dead space
Fifa 06 RTFWC
Harms way
Borderlands
Medal of honor
Phantasy star universe (easy but long)
Wanted: Weapons of fate
DTR: Retribution
Oblivion
Clive Barker's Jericho
Fallout 3 (PC)
WWE Legends
NBA 2K6
TMNT
Lost via domus
Assassins creed 2
The Bourne Conspiracy
The godfather 2
NFS Most wanted
Dirt
CSI - Hard evidence
Eragon
Madden NFL 06
Harry Potter OOTP
Terminator salvation
NFS Undercover
Dark sector
Brothers in Arms: HH
Jumper
Dash of destruction
American wasteland
Amped 3
Lego star wars 2
Lego Indiana Jones
King Kong
The simpsons game
Guitar hero 5
Band hero
The Spiderwick Chronicles

Plenty of easy games, that's just the list that I've played, if you're in the US there are a lot of games available there that aren't available to EU and Japan that are really simple. If this thread keeps growing I'll keep my list updated.
#19  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 4 Cool
oBlundersx
Also both saw games and basically all Cabela games.
#20  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
cp698 Sponsor
The second assassin creed is quite easy to 1000 gamerscore, though finding the feathers may take a while. The others are nearly as easy if it weren't for the 100G one for getting full synchronisation on the every thing. Also both Oblivion and Skyrim are easy but time consuming (especially level 50 on Skyrim).
#21  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
oBlundersx
In reply to cp698, #21:

Assassins creed 2 was mentioned in posts 3, 15 and 19

Post edited 4/04/12 11:30AM
#22  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 0 Lame
Jbean127 Sponsor
Doritos: Crash course is fairly doable if you're willing to put the time in to get top scores in each track (They start to get easy after you've done them a few times in a row :P).

Alice madness returns is fairly easy if you get the cheap DLC for it and do two playthroughs.

FF13-2 is the last game I 100%ed, some of the fights are a bit difficult and the gambling can be frustrating if you don't know what you're doing, but none of the achievements are overly horrendous.
#23  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
RobRoid
Castle Crashers is a very easy game and gives you a good amount of gamerscore with the little work you have to do
#24  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
CNS Sponsor
If you're using guides and what not to find everything, you can get probably get 80% of Dante's Inferno's achievements. A lot of them just come from playing the game to completion. The only downside is having to play through the game again on a new game + to max out both skill trees. Also, do Gates of Hell on the easiest difficulty to get that done and out of the way fast. Honestly wasn't that hard, since there are no difficulty based achievements.
#25  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
wakeman21
Terminator Salvation is pretty easy to get 1000G.
#26  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Kevinfromkg
King Kong
#27  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Ditto
Karl Roosterspeak
The first saw and wwe legends of wrestlemania about 6 hours each
#28  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
FreakyBoy247
Eat Lead: The Return Of Matt Hazard. Some parts are a bit tricky, but the GS is totally worth it.
#29  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
TheDamon Sponsor
I didn't see the legendary one mentioned: Avatar, the Last Airbender. 1000 GS in about 5 minutes... LOL! Realistically, I'm not a great gamer, so for me to get 100% GS in Assassin's Creed II, Borderlands, and Maw, you know those are easy. I'm 5 away in Skyrim, that one is easy as well. Fallout 3 took some time, but again, knock the slider down to a difficulty you can handle, and pay attention to the missable achievements (just a few) and it's no problem to get 100% on one playthrough.
I'm wanting to finish 100% in Portal 2. Just need to find a co-op partner to get the last few difficult ones...
#30  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
[ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 5 ] [ 6 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.