Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

F5Tornado
Game nightI've seen the "Game Night" videos and talk of how game night is on Fridays at 7 pm central time. But I don't see anything on how one would join in on it. My assumption is that I just be online at the said time and message Caleb or whoever and ask for an invite, but I don't really know. For example, it's Friday and I sent Caleb a message asking "do I just send a message asking about game night?" in hopes of getting invited to game night. Now I know I won't (considering almost 10 minutes have passed), but would appreciate knowing if I'm doing what I'm supposed to do.
#1  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Ditto
19 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
F5Tornado
well crap I just re-read it again and it says April 20th so now I feel like an idiot >_>
#2  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Rafael Sponsor
Well there was a game night today. They usually always stream the event at achievementhunter.com/ahtv/ or at the twitch tv achievement hunter page. The way you get invited is that you send a message to Caleb a message to invite you to the game at 8pm central (if you do it earlier he will ignore it.) You send only one message to "caleb loves you" and the earlier you send one, the more likely you'll get to play since so many people want to play. However, for the Battlefield 3 play date, each person had to join by searching the game server.
#3  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Uniltiranyu
I have seen them with the community playdate, but i have not seen a Game Night post yet
Are they the same thing?

I played Halo Reach with them a week or so ago
#4  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Rafael Sponsor
In reply to Uniltiranyu, #4:

I'm pretty sure Game Night are just the name of the videos Caleb posts to show off some of the games they have played at the Community Playdate. But I am not 100% certain but I am pretty confident about it.
#5  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Uniltiranyu
Over the day, many gametypes where played, but they only show 1 gametype on GN
#6  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
gusman21
flushing toilet
#7  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Flamebait
gusman21
darth humans maps are awesome
#8  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
ajbolt7
In reply to Destrotor, #3:

Did there anywhere they upload the full gamenight?
#9  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
matthew101
how can i play in a game night i live in australia so its hard to tell when they are doing a game session please help meh
#10  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
lDeVientl
I live in Australia, so what time would I have to send him a message to get an invite?
#11  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
jxdalton
*distant screaming:* WHAT IS GAME NIGHT?!?
#12  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
Potatoes_Man
In reply to jxdalton, #12:

Damn it! you beat me to it, touche'
#13  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
lDeVientl
I live in Melbourne, so what time are game nights for me?
#14  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
TrevorC Cast & Crew
In reply to lDeVientl, #14:

He posts threads for each game night, in these threads he posts the time it starts. Game Night is usually at 4 pm CST which is *jumps on google* 7 am your time... Enjoy!
#15  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
gusman21
to me i would consider jump rope my favorite
#16  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
lDeVientl
Thanks
#17  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
W1ldc4t
I have really wants to join GAME Night for some time, but I have no contact with Rooter Teeth, and I use a Kindle Fore for the Internet, so I have no idea what to do of I want to join! Please help me, O would really appreciate it, I live I'm New York. Thank you.
#18  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
doughman1
www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD1peoJP7II
halo 3 custom
#19  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.